Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

The 'sword contact' was intended to mold the blade into constricted binds aimed to weigh the intended appendage down.

Guarding with a bracer would only cause it to mold around or just below/above in an almost liquid manner of movement.

The first contacted bind would have connected right before the punch landed, in a feint. Since feinting after getting hit wouldn't make much sense. ^_^

I can flow with it regardless. Yomi had sacrificed his blades to create those weights though. So if Jin avoids those some how. he'll be stuck close quarters against a close quarter samurai with some wicked dual sword techniques.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

I'll accept another fight from whomever contacts Kurai.

Yomi's occupied. So I've a selection of human brawler, tank cleric, vampire power player, ninja Croix, normal Croix, and Leo which can be altered to fit whatever challenge requirements.

I encourage imagination for the challenges~

For a good show of course. >3

Aged Noob

Oh Leo~~~Do I? Must I? Join the tournament and I will. <3 /ooc

Dangerous Businessman

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
OoC:

I'll accept another fight from whomever contacts Kurai.

Yomi's occupied. So I've a selection of human brawler, tank cleric, vampire power player, ninja Croix, normal Croix, and Leo which can be altered to fit whatever challenge requirements.

I encourage imagination for the challenges~

For a good show of course. >3

OOC: Might have to dust of my shinobi that knows Croix from Konoha. A quest for the Gelid Chakra. twisted

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Quote:
ImNoHero
Quote:
Seta Frost
Arena One:Tokyo!

Rules: No Void or Time/Space Magics!
No time or post limit
There are Android people in this arena. They will run to,from,get in the way and otherwise interfere with the fight in some manner or form as if they were actual people.

all battles are KO only

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Quote:
Trinity Dragontis
Quote:
Zerdiox
Arena Two:Mountainous Area

Rules: No Time/Space or void magic
No time nor post limit.
Try not to freeze to death in the -20 degree temperature,fall in a lake,or fall down a cliff. ^_~ Becareful of avalanches and wild predator animalsall battles are KO only =3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Quote:
Samayou Tamashii
Quote:
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Arena 4:
Amsterdam!
Rules: No void or time/space magic
No time or post limit
Will Leo smoke the pot before he takes on his opponent~? Let's all wait and see? Be careful of the Android people as they will help or hinder you trying to get away from or to break up your fight~! Watch those pesky police Leo~! all battles are KO only
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: This ones for you Leo,baby! bahaha

Dangerous Prophet

{{So is there a separate forum or do we post here?}}

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: You post here hun.

Dangerous Prophet

~{ Samayou Tamashii}~

{ Have you forsaken us?...
User Image

...have you forgotten our faithful men calling your name? }

The rotors of a chopper whipped overhead in succession as the clouds went by and the tiny craft zipped across the sky. Earth passed below like a whirling portrait of green and blue that soon became a rush of grey and white from the city buildings below. Samayou looked down below with his black eyes, knowing that down there somewhere....was Leo. The Ancient Vampire had been paired against the Ancient Devil. It was fitting, but at the same time worried Samayou....what would their clash of powers unleash. He and Croix never dared to conflict because of such worries, but Leo was nothing like Croix...he was a separate entity.

The pilot yelled something about landing in ten minutes and Samayou ignored it as he drifted into memory, Amsterdam and him had history. He was born on earth, not in the Abyss, no more then a 100 miles from here. Northern Germany had been his birthplace long before man could even write. Now he had returned for an epic clash of titans.

As if taken over by some unknown force Samayou would reach up and grasp the door, yanking it open with out care. The pilot looked back in shock as the massive black skinned man simply let gravity take hold. At over 15,000 feet he fell from the chopper and drifted to earth at ever increasing velocity. Wind rushed by as his long black hair whipped around his head. His black eyes closing as he fell, faster and faster. The ground approached and his conscious snapped to realty as he curled in, spinning his body in a flip and reaching out with his right hand. Iron digits met the side of a building and his mass kept falling, granite fingers ripping into the side of glass and steel as he descended. He carved a line into the side of the structure and it slowed him down so that half way through he let go and flipped once more. He landed with an earth shattering thud as his boots crushed pavement below him! The ground shook and glass windows in local shops shattered as he bent his knees and upper body. Absorbing the impact into his body with little effort....

Dust rose in a cloud that floated upward and drifted in the wood. The initial impact sent out a resounding boom but once it faded into the distance all was silent. A few robot people fell here or there but they simply stood up right and kept on going, un-phased by the event due to their programming. He clenched his fists as he rose, allowing his body to relax as he stood straight and shook off the impact. He was dressed in black boots, black cargo pants, and a black long sleeve shirt. He had no epic weapons or magical items on him, just his raw body and the power of his advanced mind. Realty was his tool and he wielded it, morphed it, and shaped it to his liking.

And so here he stood among the city streets...waiting......

Leonardo S. Tensatsu

Aged Noob

Get over yourself Sama, geez. I remember when you first came to the FFA. It's just a little tourny.

/ooc

Dangerous Prophet

Seta Frost
Get over yourself Sama, geez. I remember when you first came to the FFA. It's just a little tourny.

/ooc

{{ See, he hates me. crying I just want you to love me Seta! crying crying crying }}

Aged Noob

Samayou Tamashii
Seta Frost

/ooc

{{ See, he hates me. crying I just want you to love me Seta! crying crying crying }}
There there. -pat pat-

/ooc

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC::User Image

Tough love for Sama~ =[

Dangerous Prophet

{{ Ah the FFA days....Lu Bu, epic army battles, and Ertai warping realty on everybody lmfao! Fond memories that randomly cause seizures due to some of the stupid things we did lmfao. }}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff