Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

'Magic' is a very broad ambiguous lable for anything not based on common concepts of physics or technology.

I wouldn't call psionics, or natural energies like chakra, ki, reiatsu 'magic' myself.

Ill chat with Legit, since if all anyones worried about is the scope of power ill have everyone know I only use such OP god powers in defense of similar powers.

I'm not the sort to try to end any fight quickly as Leo. Its not in his character. He tends to match his opponent, then gradually step it up just to see what happens. >3
(Huh I just found your OOC thread in the chatterbox and followed it here. HAI KURAI. Just stopping by for a friendly hello, Imma bookmark this though and come back later)

QrystalQuartz's Husbando

Partying Roisterer

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ooc: *watches the fights to try and surpress the urge to post back to Rini and just run around dancing to hip hop in the bar before waiting for Sunny to post drives me bonkers* >_< I don't feel patient today.. Darn it -_- darn this Super Bowl...and I didn't even get to watch it.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

User Image
Rini

gaia_angelleft Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. gaia_diamond

She grins lightly, oh good once again this green haired female was alright. Taking a glance around the bar, she decided Sunny and Aaron, wouldn't wreak the place if she had to walk out of the bar a moment. But there was always a chance, Hormones and all that jazz. "Well Nanami, My room is a suite, if that makes you feel better, I have plenty enough space...If you'd prefer to stay in there?, Shower, Rest and go through my clothes" Rini was a flirt, and a vixen, as everyone around her knew. Yet, What most did not was that she, would do anything for someone who was in need.

"I can point you to my room, and give you a key. or I can take you there" She nods to herself. The time to fully question Nanami out was later. "As for part of town, I am not fully sure, We are out in the woods, and things like that...I am surprised you made it through that blizzard with no shoes...Unless you came by magic?" her head tilts only a second. The blue grey orbs full of some sort of wonderment. Shifting slightly, she awaits her answer to how much help green haired Nanami needs.

gaia_nitemareleft Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played. gaia_nitemareright

Akako Akari

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: There was nothing really watch-worthy about the Superbowl...Except for the 30 minute power outage..i was certain that spongebob had showed up to give us a REAL halftime show when the lights just went out...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Standing a moderate distance from the center most crater of the infamous mountains concave peak, leaving his simply attired self the tallest point on the mountains top. Dressed in a simple fitted black collared button up shirt loosely billowing over a physic sculpted from some manner of pale illuminated smooth mineral. Suggestively tattered black dress pants portraying Leo to have managed some means beyond a teleportation technique when he'd entered into the Arena. Leaning his weight onto his left foot, the restricted monstrosity would tap his other worn boot on the ground as he begins to roll his left sleeve up first followed by the right achieved in unison of his head tilting in the same corresponding direction with audible pops. Leonardo had lived countless live's, practiced multiple philosophies and technique's of physical existence as well if not better than his knowledge of the incorporeal. This wasn't to suggest he was talented because he could simply destroy mindlessly, but harnessed a wisdom of his surroundings and how they existed, acted, and reacted.

Relinquishing an exaggerated yawn, the long lived mercenary wouldn't resort to some method of trap for his opponent. The arena was ******** Tanzania, and he hadn't traversed the distance to the peak of Africa's highest peak in the blink of a mortal eye. Regardless of the method, Leo stood ready to embark on some measure of competitive combat. Curiosity retained as one of several governing qualities Leo's unique purpose had spawned from, standing as some manner of rebel against the multiversal indifferently omnipotent force's that existed as his origin. In spite of malevolent tendencies, the monstrosity stood as an adamant opposition to any that would oppose him. A force that would challenge its self intentionally before putting effort to challenge his dual conductor of a symphony broadcasted at the highest point upon the entire imagined continent. Finding a smile touching at the corner of an otherwise ageless languid expression, Leo was beginning to indulge once more in concepts not intended for the purpose of obtaining more 'power'. While knowledge is often interpreted as a measure of power it stood as a necessity of observation to those that would seek wisdom, a path that ultimately reached far beyond the scope of how much power one could manipulate.

"The cradle of life. Bet nobody thought of that irony before sending me here..."

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Coming out of the medical ward, Viktor had been working on the injured fighters from the recent free for all they had. Though most of the injuries he saw where probably more to the pride of the fighters, some where a bit more on the serious side. Luckily it seemed the worse injured where the quicker to recover from certain injuries, making his job easier. Other then just aiding in their personal healing abilities to make sure no complications where to arise, it seemed the fighters where all either ready for fighting again or where on the road to it. The last part he had to concern himself with was those who didn't fight but had some concern for those who did. While this wasn't some "bring your family" event, at least one person had seemed pretty distraught over what they saw, so he figured he could calm their nerves in the very least. Looking around to see if he could spot Trinity or Lena, Viktor would intend to chat with them for a moment to make sure nothing lingered on for anyone as effect of this battle.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The Neko lay sprawled out,face down upon a couch.She was breathing the deep,even breath of one who was in a deep sleep. Of course, when one had paced the floor frantically asking forgiveness and repenting for their transgressions until the wee hours of the morning....One tended to sleep like the dead once they finally managed to shut their brain off and allow sleep to claim them. To say she had been shaken up was an understatement.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxMood: Grateful
Thoughts: I could really use a nice bath.

xxxxxxxxxTunes: Wasting Away

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- And so the sky⊱ ( becomes a dream )
                                          █: ✿⋙ I never DREAMT BECAUSE I'M JUST TOO busy
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- Waiting for nothing( and wasting away )
                                          xxxxxxxxxஐ°º¤ø, And so the sky it watched my
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxd r e a m s
                                          Fall to pieces right in front of me

xxxxxxxx & 'Cause I'm just too busy Waiting for N O T H I N G.⋟
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✁---- And wasting away()
                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relief flooded Nanami's features as Rini offered sanctuary in her room. "Thank you again Rini. Thank you so much. I think I can make it to the room on my own. I don't want to keep you." The woman smiled and tugged the blanket closer to her chilled body. It was odd that she wasn't completely frozen, and her feet. How on Earth were her feet okay after trudging in the snow for hours?

As if on cue, Rini questioned if Nanami had traveled by magic. The woman's brows drew together confused. Magic... magic wasn't real. She hadn't been gifted with any power that she was aware of at least. "N-no. I just walked." Something was definitely odd about Nanami. Certainly a normal human couldn't walk in snow barefoot without being in severe pain, but somehow Nanami seemed fine.

::OOC::
                                          Short. crying

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Will_Andro
Riniles Todd
User ImageSunny gently took Aaron's hand, smiling despite her blushing face. She couldn't believe she was wearing this... It was so embarrassing.

But... Aaron seemed to like it. If his joy at seeing her return was any indication.

Secretly, Sunny loved dancing. She just had trouble doing it in public. But here, on the dance floor, with Aaron... It seemed like he was the only one here with her.

So she, indeed, knew swing, and swung her shapely hips back and forth to the melody of the song, spinning and even leaning back at each arm-whip. The entire time, her unrestrainted chest threatened to burst out of her too-tight bralet top, but it never did happen. Sunny had been especially careful in tucking. Double-sided tape went a long way, after all. Too bad she didn't use it on her skirt...

When it was done, she felt a little lightheaded, laughing loudly as she followed Aaron to the bar and sat down next to him. She leaned to her side to rest her head on his shoulder, enjoying his scent.

Mmm... He smelled like the cat she had growing up. It reminded her of her childhood... Which, wasn't a very happy childhood... but that cat she had was her little ray of sunshine in the hellhole she grew up in, so Aaron reminded her of good things, and it made her blush to be this close to him.

Sunny didn't even notice the teal-haired girl who arrived. She was so focused on Aaron. She could've fallen asleep, right there against his shoulder, but she was still full of energy and adrenaline from dancing.

She turned to Rini as she spoke, blushing a deep crimson at her implication.

"B-B-B-Boyfriend?" she squealed.

She held her arms up against her chest, squishing her girls in the process as she clenched her hands into fists and rocked back and forth.

"He's n-n-n-not my boyfriend!" she cried.

"Unfortunately..." she added quietly, and sadly, at the end.

She snapped out of it when Rini continued speaking. Really? She could have the night off?

"Oh, um... Th-Th-Th-Thank you, Rini. Um... May I have a g-g-glass of milk, p-please?"

Rini instead handed her a glass of ice water, explaining it was better for her before she drunk anything else.

"Oh. Um... Sssssssss-Sure! Th-Thank you, Rini!"

She took the glass and sipped her water, even chewing on an ice cube.

Mood: Content, happy
Thinking: He smells so nice...
Wearing: Link

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Hi Miss Sunny!))

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
((Hi Miss Sunny!))

((Hi, Sanya! Adorable picture in your sig. Who drew it?))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

((Miss Kumochii, I've had 3 pieces done by her and she gifted me another bust piece too! She's my favorite artist on Gaia! Her shop is closed right now though, in fact she did the one below as a favor for me since it's of my RP character! You can click the link in my sig to see all the artwork I've had done! Don't want Kurai yelling at me for OOC talk!))

Loyal Gaian

(( -lurk lurk lurk- ))
Dani walked in, half of his face dripping blood." Oh, happy day." He purred, grinning as he sat himself at the bar." Hello all." He said cordially as he ran a hand through his hair, more blood freeing itself from his hair in droplets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff