Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!
"Ooh hey, nice wheels." Cale allowed herself to be helped into the passenger seat, running a hand along the decently well-kept interior of the car. "Sure is nicer'n the li'l shitbox I'm used to."

She giggled, picturing the beat-up old thing she was used to being driven around in. She didn't own a car or even have a license for that matter, although that didn't stop her from driving when the need arose. Predictably enough, she was a very reckless driver. She preferred running anyway.

"Sure am ready! C'mon, floor it, I don't wanna miss the party!"

[ Sorry, short post is short. But I'm on my cell phone right now. ^^;; ]

"Right." He put the car into drive, and drove off down the street.

Streetlights glazed across the car as they rode through the Chinatown area. At this time of the night, there were still people waltzing around. However, considering where they were, it was more of the entertainment meets Red Light District sort of life, a life that worked well together, fueling one another's profits.

Kitler gazed over to Cale. His eyes were a mixture of half drunk and sloppy. He looked like he was tired, but his gaze could only hide the naughty thoughts blazing through his head as he gave her another look up and down. Returning his view to the road in front of him, he was wondering if he should go ahead and take her to a nice hotel room.

Pulling up in front of such a hotel, Kitler stopped the car, a host waiting for them to chaffuer the car to the lot.

"We're here. Let's hope they haven't finished without us."

He got out of the car, going up to the host to talk to him.

--------------------------------------------

"He is," Ko responded to Fox.

He leaned forward in his seat, resting his arms onto the table. So this was it: three-fourths of Iron Tempest. He didn't show it, but he was happy to have these men with him. Each of them looked like the self-composed fighter he expected, and they had their priorities straight. Maybe this was the year when he could finally go a little further.

"You'll have enough time to get acquainted soon enough. For now, are either of you hungry? Dinner on me."

The waitress walked up to them, bowing and ready to take any orders the two asked. There was no need to rush the introductions. It was better if they mingled over a plate of food and good liquor. It helped ease the body and mind, and thus eased any sort of transgressions that might come between them.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Cale wasn't watching her companion as they drove. She was far too busy admiring the colourful lights and even more colourful people flashing past her window. She'd never meandered her way as far as Chinatown before, and so it was a bit of a novelty for her.

When they arrived at the hotel, she got out of the car herself, stumbling slightly but not losing her footing for more than a moment before she steadied herself. She looked skeptically up at the nice hotel as she followed Kitler over to the host. She planted her hand on her hips and remarked loudly, "This is pretty nice digs for a party. Are you sure this is the right place?"

No, she wasn't stupid or naive but she was drunk and over confident in her ability to look out for herself if she got caught in a bad situation alone.

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!
Cale wasn't watching her companion as they drove. She was far too busy admiring the colourful lights and even more colourful people flashing past her window. She'd never meandered her way as far as Chinatown before, and so it was a bit of a novelty for her.

When they arrived at the hotel, she got out of the car herself, stumbling slightly but not losing her footing for more than a moment before she steadied herself. She looked skeptically up at the nice hotel as she followed Kitler over to the host. She planted her hand on her hips and remarked loudly, "This is pretty nice digs for a party. Are you sure this is the right place?"

No, she wasn't stupid or naive but she was drunk and over confident in her ability to look out for herself if she got caught in a bad situation alone.

"Yeah," he responded.

The chafeur took the keys to the car and got in to drive it off to the parking lot used for hotel residents. He handed her the bottle of alcohol in case she wanted to finish it off, then led her through the doors inside. He walked up to the receptionist desk, handing the guy working there his credit card. He didn't have to say anything really. The clerk knew this customer, and knew he always enjoyed bringing to this place some lady in his arms. Tonight, it looked like he grabbed himself a broad. He handed him back his card, and they proceeded to the elevator.

"The party usually dies down at this hour, so you might not have anything else to drink there. Savor that bottle of yours while you can."

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Vintrict
Cale followed Kitler to the elevator, and at his words she carefully cradled the bottle and its remaining contents. Normally she might have wondered why they were paying to go to a party - because the room would already be booked - but in this instance she simply took another good pull at the bottle instead.

In the elevator, Cale leaned against the wall for support as it lurched and then headed on up. Fidgeting, she pulled her wild orange-blonde waves out of its ponytail and shook her head to make it fall better.

"This party better be unforgettable as you say, Kitler. Don't you let me down." She smiled teasingly at him. Through her haze of alcohol, if she squinted, she supposed she could imagine him a little more muscular, a little more her type. Her inebriated mind already trying to run through backup plans if this party was lame and she had to amuse herself somehow.
Vintrict

"You'll have enough time to get acquainted soon enough. For now, are either of you hungry? Dinner on me."

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay."

Fox said, waving his hand.

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!

It'll be forgettable, alright. It won't be long before the drink kicks in., he thought. Then she'll be his for the rest of the night. The elevator door opened as they drunkenly walked out and down the hall. But as they neared his doorway, loud music and cheering was coming from a door up ahead. Kitler was confused that such a thing was happening. It was worse because their room was just a bit pass it. But considering he promised her a party, this was the worst case scenario for him. All he needed was more distractions.

When they got to the door where the party was happening, within they could see various young asians cheering it up inside, mostly the teenager variety, drinking and dancing to some hip hop oriental track on the stereos. The girls were skimpy dressed and the men had that similar urban get ups of their own.

"M-maybe we should go check into my room first," he said to her, trying to get her attention away from all the bustle.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Vintrict
Show details

Cale was actually a little surprised to hear the sounds of the party from down the hall. Well,it would seem that Kitler had followed through after all! And here she was beginning to think he had been leading her on some kind of wild goose chase. Although the kids at the party looked a little young,and the music wasn’t what she would have preferred.

Buuuut she was drunk enough to give anything a try,once. She waved a hand dismissively when Kitler suggested they check into his room first.

“You kidding? The party’s in here! You go check the room if you want.” Cale made as if to stumble into the room with the party,but then she stopped and spun around (wobbling slightly) to face Kitler again with a goofy smile. “Oh! An’ get these kids some more booze while you’re at it,there’s room service,right?”

She apparently had every intention of ditching Kitler for this party,although the effects of the drink finally did seem to be catching up on her,for while she was a surprisingly articulate drunk she was getting pretty unsteady on her feet. Unless he said something to get her into that room with him though,he was going to lose her for sure.

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!

Just great, the opposite of what she wanted to happen happened. She was already drawn to the pull of the party, and at this rate, he was going to lose his chance at a rumble in the bed. His protest was about to come when he noticed a distinct tattoo worn on the right arm of one of the party goers, a dragon tattoo of red and green that looked like it was moving through a storm. When he noticed similar markings on some other of the men, Kitler quickly grabbed Cale by the arm, pulling her back out the door.

"We can't go to that party," he said to Cale in a whisper, as some of the party goers looked on at the new visitors. "These are yakuza. We can't get involved with them."

Eloquent Hunter

Naota would politely decline as well, giving the waitress a subtle shake of his head as she approached. Manners generally would dictate that he should accept, but other matters held the man's mind. If Ko pressed the matter he would concede, however. You don't say no to your employer. Not by his own rulebook at least.

"So, what shall we go over?"

The well tailored man sat back on the couch somewhat, his posture surprisingly perfect. He bordered on looking tense, but with his bland expression it was hard to jump to that conclusion.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Vintrict

"Why the hell not?" Cale whispered hotly back, planting both hands on her hips. “You said you were taking me to a party! Not taking me to a party we can’t go to!”

Thanks to the booze that Kitler had so faithfully kept giving Cale, her volume control was minimal at best, and so her whisper became a stage whisper, and then practically a shout. Of course she had heard of the Yakuza – who hadn’t – but in her drunken state she was more concerned about her own disappointment than their safety. Still, some part of her must have been a little cautious because instead of flouncing right into the room she remained outside the door, glaring at Kitler.

“This is the party you meant, right?”

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!
Vintrict

"Why the hell not?" Cale whispered hotly back, planting both hands on her hips. “You said you were taking me to a party! Not taking me to a party we can’t go to!”

Thanks to the booze that Kitler had so faithfully kept giving Cale, her volume control was minimal at best, and so her whisper became a stage whisper, and then practically a shout. Of course she had heard of the Yakuza – who hadn’t – but in her drunken state she was more concerned about her own disappointment than their safety. Still, some part of her must have been a little cautious because instead of flouncing right into the room she remained outside the door, glaring at Kitler.

“This is the party you meant, right?”

Her shouting unnerved him, having him look over her shoulder at the people who starting to pay attention, then back to his lovely doll of a woman. He really wished it was his room that she was doing this in rather than outside a rowdy party like this.

"It-it is, but I was uninformed of its participants..."

"Hey, sweet thing," said someone from behind.

A burly asian walked up to them. His crew cut hair was dyed blond. He wore a black wife beater, some baggy black pants, and had an earring hanging off his left ear. He carried a bottle of liquor in his left hand as he approached. His accent was thick of Japanese, but he spoke English well enough.

"Came to join the party?"

Kitler interrupted, speaking for her: "N-no. She and I were just heading to our room..."

"What? Come on, girl, don't tell us you're hanging out with gramps here. Throw that baggage away and come party with us."

The man walked up to her, hugging her with his right arm and holding her closer to him in an intimate sort of way. She could easily feel the strength in that single arm as she was pressed against the equally firmness of his torso. He even gave her posterior a good squeeze to emphasize the point.

Naota Takun

C. Fox

The waitress was let off with a wave of Ko's hand. He wasn't disappointed that they refused. They were here for strictly business. He liked that.

"Very well. The tournament will be starting in a few weeks. I could tell you that we should spar together to feel out one another's abilities, but I would not have chosen you two if I was not confident in what you could do. That would be a waste of time. Instead, we're going to set the stage for HoH."

Ko showed the list of teams again to them.

"None of these teams know who we are yet. None of them have any reason to care for us. Thus, they will walk into the tournament and consider us just another obstacle to the next round. That is not the mindset I want them to have. I believe we should change their easygoing minds. There is no better way to do this than to poison them of our existence. Don't you agree?"

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
vintrict

Ooooh, was it ever end-game for Mr. Kitler. Cale had only just raised an outraged eyebrow at Kitler and was about to tear a strip out of him for denying that this had been the party they intended to join. But then…

She felt herself suddenly pulled close against a firm, muscular body and she giggled when he went so far as to venture a squeeze. Now this was a man. Her eyes happily roved over the muscles in his arms and chest, and she cooed in delight at what she saw. Here was obviously a man who would show her a good time.

“Sorry Kitler, but I’m gonna stay and party with tall dark and muscular here. You have fun now, uhhh whatever you end up doing.”

Now Cale wasn’t normally one to just ditch her partner for someone else, but ironically enough Kitler’s plan of getting her tanked enough to hop into the sack was working – just not on the right target. She found herself absently running her long, although calloused, fingertips along the hard muscles of her new companion’s arm as she turned her chin up to look at him with admiration. “I’m with you.”

Omnipresent Poster

Shin~The ladle monster!

Well, he wasn't exactly dark. Maybe a little tan, but not what she thought. Still, he could ignore it to have a chance at getting a piece of this pie he now had in his possession. There were other pretty honeys dancing at this party, but this girl was different, and he liked different.

"You heard her, old man. Get going."

Kitler was apalled by what was happening. He had went through so much to get her a few feet to his door, and then some gangster just ups and steals his woman away! He wasn't going to be stood up by a gang ever again. He promised himself he wasn't!

"Listen, my girlfriend's a little drunk. so if you will just..."

Then two of the guy's homeboys walked up. "He said beat it."

With a big push, Kitler was pushed outside the room, with the door closing afterwards in front of his face. He knew he couldn't bullrush back in there to try to take Cale away from there. He wanted to go down to the hotel security and complain, but he knew they were worthless. It explained why they were able to party this loud without being kicked out. They likely knew that these kids were Yakuza, so couldn't do anything about it. Sure, he was looking to sleep with her tonight with a little drunken cheating to make it easier, but it was nowhere near what these men will do to her the moment they get her into a bedroom.

Kitler sweated up a storm, just imagining the bad things that they were going to do to her. He needed to go get help. And there was only one place he could go get it at. He quickly ran down the hallway back toward the elevator. He was going to have to return to Yuen Entreprises and fast. They were the only ones who can do something about this now.
"actually..."

Fox raised his hand, snapping his fingers.

"I'd like something to eat. Perhaps 'bourbon chicken'with 'noodles'. "

Fox was already checking out the waitress, too. That'd be good for desserts.

"..Yeah, we could do that."

Fox replied in response to Ko's request/idea for a spar.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Vintrict

Cale wasn't aware of the trouble she was getting herself into - if indeed she was asking for trouble. Although, truthfully, she always had been a trouble magnet and enjoyed every second of it.

Normally she would have felt bad for the way they shoved Kitler out and closed the door in his face like that. But she really wasn't paying much attention to him anymore. With her arms snaked around her burly new companion's waist, she was more than happy to wade into the midst of the party with he and his friends. Not only was she excited to get some real partying in, but she was increasingly interested in a good rough tumble with the brawny hunk who held her in his grasp. She liked to feel a bit threatened and vulnerable in bed.

She was completely unaware that Kitler was off to get the cavalry to save the day.

"Looks like you boys really know how to party." She didn't say it, but the words 'compared to the other guy' hung in the air, unsaid. She chuckled and shook out her long orange hair - it was her single vanity. "And I'm not his girlfriend."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff