Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

The two women nodded.

"We can certainly tell. Have a good night."

Sheili winked her right eye then left with Luli. Ko turned himself back around, putting away the phone.

"Come. Our ride is on the way."

He proceeded down the ramp that led onto the awaiting deck of the harbor. On the top of the stairs near the upper deck, however, stood Enlai, watching the two with his hands in his pockets.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Sheili's wink actually made Cale grin - these women weren't really so bad, for all that Cale didn't understand them. She returned to Ko's side and followed him down the ramp. Catching sight of Enlai watching them leave, Cale caught his eye and watched him curiously for a moment before she turned her attention back to Ko.

"I never thought I'd meet such different and interesting people here."

She confided in him. She had half expected it to be some kind of stiff, formal gathering. She was happy to be proven wrong, it was a very interesting night.

Omnipresent Poster

"I'm sure this won't be the last time you meet them," he responded as their black limo pulled up.

The chaffuer got out and opened the door for them, allowing them to get in. The other two men who came to the part with them followed after, with women in their arms. Bringing them into the backseat with them, the girls giggled as they held to their arms, Ko's subordinates very content with getting something from this evening.

"Take me to my house," he said to the driver. They were soon off.

"Did everything go as planned, boss," asked one of the men.

"It went really well," he answered. "By this time tomorrow, we'll be that much larger."

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Cale was content to remain silent while the other men questioned Ko about the night's productivity. Unlike the other girls, who giggled and tittered and clung to their men, Cale was a lot less clingy. She was happy to relax, lounging comfortably in the seat beside Ko but not hanging off him. Their sides touched, though, comfortable and warm (at least, Cale liked the contact), with her leg brushing lightly against his.

The topic did intrigue her though, and she wished she'd heard what Ko discussed with Tan Fa Rong, if only because her natural curiosity got the better. She paid curious attention to the conversation, wondering how they were going to expand as fast as Ko made it sound like.

Omnipresent Poster

Ko looked over to Cale, nodding his head. She may or may not hear what he did tonight until later. For now, he felt she didn't need to know anything business related. The night had went well so far, and he felt like he could take this a step further with her now. The comfort zone was already settled. Now he'll just have to do what he did with Shayla, and conclude the evening as appropriately. Funny enough, Cale reminded him of a former brief contact, which was why he was not sure if they would work together or not. Time would tell. The two men across them continued to tease their women. They were not afraid to fondle and kiss. They were men of privilege. Ko did not care. He rather they indulge in their pleasure. Just not do it too much to where it would sicken both himself and possibly Cale beside him. He had forgotten she was still new to this all, but what better way to make her get use to the mannerisms of this gang than to have her be immersed in its culture.

The limo soon arrived at the high quality townhouse he lived at just a few floors up. He stepped out, waiting for Cale to follow, then put a little cash into his driver's pocket before letting them all go off for the evening. Moving up to the front doorway, they would enter into the large lobby that awaited them. At this time of the night, the only ones up were a female receptionist and a security guard who was talking to her. Seeing them come in, the two stared at the well dressed couple with the guard saying to them: "Nice clothes."

Ko simply nodded toward him confirmation as they approached the elevator.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Cale was actually blushing a little, by the time the limo stopped and they were able to get out. She wasn't embarrassed by the actions of the other couples, not really. But with her sensitive sense of smell, the scent of alcohol and arousal had been thick in the air of the small enclosed space while the men had been fondling their women. A normal person probably wouldn't have noticed anything, but it was apparent to Cale. She quickly slid out of the limo behind Ko, glad to get out into the fresh air where she might think clearer, it had been having quite an effect on her at an instinctual level.

She smiled her thanks at the guard's compliment and then followed Ko into the elevator, thinking of the last time she had been here with him.

Omnipresent Poster

Yes, their second visit to his home. Both Shayla and Cale had graced it before. Ko surely had a handful of interested women. If he was more boisterous, he would claim them both at the same time and make them live as such. But he didn't think as so, and for now, was mainly juggling them each one after the other. He felt like he was performing a great mistake in doing so, as if this would backfire against him down the road for his greediness. Might as well enjoy the moment, he figured.

Into their room they entered, Ko closing and locking the door. He walked over to the table, where a manilla folder was sitting for him. He opened the clasp and slightly pulled out the paper inside it, reading just a sample of what was on it, then pushing it back in.

"I'll be right back. Go make yourself comfortable."

He took the folder and entered his room.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Cale at least for now, had no real illusions of a long term relationship with Ko, especially because she couldn't help but feel like she was poor competition to a woman like Shayla. But she wanted to at least see how things went with Ko for now, thinking it best to take the opportunity while he still wasn't committed to anyone in particular.

She watched curiously as Ko peeked at the contents of the envelope, wondering what could be inside it. She didn't really have any opportunity to question him about it though, and so instead she went to make herself comfortable as he bid her to. Of course, she wouldn't truly be comfortable until she could get out of the formal attire. She smirked as she glanced at the living room floor, where he'd so easily thrown her down in spite of her strength.

Instead of taking a seat on the couch, Cale once more found herself leaning against the window sill and looking out over the city, all lit up in the dark. It was a peaceful way to wait.

Omnipresent Poster

Ko could see her from his room, a phone to his ear. They were distant enough so she wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying, though this was only because he didn't know of her super hearing. He began speaking into it at a volume he assumed was too low for her.

"Yes, everything went well tonight. Spoke to him about the proposal. Looks like we'll be good to go."

"I assure you, he doesn't know. That should give you enough time to do what you planned."

"I talk to you later, sir."

The phone was then put away as he placed the envelope into his drawer near his labtop.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Cale's hearing was not her keenest sense, but it was stronger than that of a normal person. A mere door, and not much distance weren't enough to block out his words completely. They were muffled, yes, and had she put any effort into ignoring him, or if her attention was elsewhere, she might not have heard him. But as it was, Cale was nosy, and the only other thing to listen to in the apartment was the soft fall of flowing water from the calming fountain decoration.

So Cale listened in, her curiosity decidedly piqued. Too bad for her she knew better than to question him about his phone call - she didn't want him angry at her. But she stowed the intriguing conversation in the back of her mind, for something to follow up on later if she could. She had no clue who it was that Ko would be reporting to, that wouldn't have been at the boat party. Weren't all of Renshu's important figures there? She mused over the thought while she waited for Ko to join her.

Omnipresent Poster

Ko stepped back into the room, having removed his suit coat and tie to reveal the black dress shirt he wore solely on his upper body now. He stepped over to Cale, moving aside her, though he was more casual in his watch. Left hand was on the sill while the right was settled in his pocket. Looking out on the landscape of the lit city was a beautiful view, even for him.

"What are you thinking about," he asked, his eyes glancing toward her. The scar along his left eye didn't always be so visible, but the way the dim light in the room reflected, it was enough to somewhat illuminate it in its design. A rare effect of the light.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
"About a lot of things."

She replied to him casually when he asked what she was thinking. She had moved aside to make room for him at the window, instead choosing to lean against the wall with her arms lightly crossed over her stomach. She glanced over at him, for a moment taken by the way the light cast the scar over his eye in sharp relief. She rather liked the look of it, and if she were bolder, in a sense, she would have reached out to trace her fingers along it. Shayla would have; that was one thing the two of them had in common. They both liked imperfections.

"I was thinking about the party, and wondering what you were up to just now for one."

She shrugged her shoulders with a small grin, not pressing the question of what he was doing but admitting truthfully that she was curious.

"Thinking about when I can get out of this dress for another, it's not really me. As pretty as it is."

Omnipresent Poster

She must have been wondering about what he said to the men in the limo. He looked back to the window from her as he thought up his answer, which was never as elaborate as she wanted.

"Simply business."

Cale didn't need to know about it. In fact, only a small number of people knew about it. He just had to give the orders to some footmen tomorrow and get things going. Its relevance was with the mysterious phone call, too, which probably was going to just make the woman more curious down the line. When she spoke about wanting to get out of the dress she was in, his eyes wandered in the view. He wasn't much as looking out on the city as he was thinking about what that meant. He had no dresses to call his own in this place, though he knew her liking for more masculine wear. And that simply drew him further to the implications of removing her clothes implied. It would be foolish for him not to pursue the interest further. He could only wonder if the same thing could happen with how he got Shayla to become comfortable with him here.

Then he remembered something. He moved off the sill and walked a bit away, looking toward Cale as he kept his hand stored away in the pocket.

"I have an idea. If you can knock me to the floor just like I did you the last time we were here, I'll gladly get that dress right off you."

Which was a hilarious gesture considering the way he said it, as if she was stuck with that dress while staying here, along with implying something else, something a lot more personal.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
True, the evasive answer only made Cale more curious... until Ko made his proposition, of course, at which point she mostly forgot about business. The implications of his words excited her, causing an almost coy smile to spring to her lips. She followed Ko back to the middle of the room, only this time she stepped in close to him.

"And if I can't? If you get the better of me again..."

She smirked, glancing down at the red gown with the long slit up the side, and then looking back up at Ko.

"Does that mean you'll make me keep it on?"

She thought that had its merits too, come to think of it.

She wondered if she could actually even throw him down - his technique was much more refined than her own. And then she wondered if things might be more fun if she couldn't overpower him anyway. Her thoughts were certainly getting a little carried away with the possibilities for the night ahead, since she'd finally decided to let go of her reservations and allow herself to pursue Ko.

Omnipresent Poster

In the end, he couldn't stop her from taking it off regardless. His answer.

"It just means you can take it off yourself."

His faint smile faded as he removed his hands from his pockets, letting his arms rest down his sides. It was a bit unfortunate that he chose this moment for a small fight, considering the alcohol in their system and the night they had so far. But he felt if anything will get this night going, it would be opposite of how he approached it with Shayla. This was going to get the adrenaline going, that much was for certain. This wasn't much of a fight, either. It was just another way for them to mingle, if anything. She didn't even need to get serious if she didn't want to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff