Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
SpellsThorn
WildFoxAppears
Lulu was going about cleaning the rooms. She would come to the males room. Jossiah. Hearing some sound " House keeping " she says knocking on the door. Who ever it was better get there a** out and fast.

The ku's eyes went wide as she heard the female at the door."s**t" she hissed under herbreath looking around for somewhere to hide. Her skill with magic was not like Jossiahs and she would not beable to reshape herself to disguise herself as he could. She hurriedly rushed into the Armoire closing the mirrored door behind her as she shuffled herself in the back quietly behind beautiful handwoven handmade clothing of Athsilk. She pressed herself aganst the back pannel.

Suddenly the pannel gave way to a hidden compartment, she fell backwards the pannel slidding open revealing a secret passage. When the ku fell backwards she had reflexively grabbed a a fistful of clothing and coats to steady herself. And with a loud sound of the pole holding them coming dislodged, and a bunch of wooden hangers falling down as she tumbled backwards.

We there goes for being sneaky. The ku had no weapons, and was still under the wolf demons spell so would not beable to even attack the female. So she did what she could scrambling to her feet down the corridor into an unknown secret passageway into Jossiahs room.... It smelled as if it haddnt been used in years.

Lulu looks at the door and then sighs . She turns to door nob and start to open the door. She slowly walks into the room looking around. "hello .. I know your in here .. " She says to the room. She had good hearing. She just didn't feel like running around looking for the said person. She narrows her eyes as she thought of what to do. she sighs and then walks in pushing the cart with her. She would get to the bed to change the sheets." well I am going to clean and then ask the owner of the room if any thing is missing " She calls out." And if there is be damn well sure your going to be hurting." She says in a tone that said she didn't have time for this.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
(( What could we have here? I do hope everyone is doing well.
Its so strange to see this place was alive while I could have been around again. Some days I think about this place, and the people I've met. Such a weird reality where I delve again into some distant past that can't possibly exist as it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff