User Image
Name: Try and Guess
Race: Try and Guess
Weapons of Choice: Guns, Bows, Kunai, Shuriken, Twin-Blades and Magic
Current Mood: Neutral
Current Health: Excellent
Current Location:

"Our name and race only tells us WHAT we are."

"I am the same way. I wished to be liked for who I am. Not what I can be. I guess it is complicated for me at times." The woman said to him before pausing, blinking when she saw his reaction. He was...shedding tears. Crying in sadness. Because she was alone? That was new to her. "No, no. There's no reason to apologize. It is true I have no home to return to. No ancient land that my kind once roamed or anything like that. Most of it, honestly, has been encroached on by other races. Truly...it has been so long...I don't even remember where exactly I come from. Perhaps in a way it is a good thing though. Being alone...means no one gets hurt by my death. I mean friends but...I stopped having friends long ago when it just became to pain to realize the pain I could cause. I mean...I could always be reborn and come back but most move on after a short time it seems." She explained to him, trying to be careful of her wording. He already seemed upset enough because of her circumstances. "It is a complicated mess sometimes...but I am here and I don't see my cycle of rebirth ending anytime soon so...I accept life as it is. And should I find a place to settle down and call home...well perhaps then being alone...won't be how things are anymore."

"So just WHO are you?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unknown Mystic24

User Image

-Eltrio-

He quickly shook his head, "That... that is terrible. You should not be use to being alone. I d..." he seemed to fumble his words again and was forced to take a breath and calm his mind before he could speak the language straight again. "Someone as kind as you should not be alone. I will be your companion." he said shyly looking to the ground. "I do not need much and if you ever require me to go away I can do just that." His whole body began to change and shift until he now looked like a real wolf. "See... I can be your pet and your friend if you like." Eltrio remembered how he felt when his sister was sent away to be on this world for her protection. She was his closest friend and he felt very alone when she was gone for so very long. The thought of this nice lady feeling the same way made him very upset but he did not know of anyway to stop that other then offering to be her friend.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Well sadly I must go for the evening. It was fun. Please be well and I will post the next time I can.))
User Image
Name: Try and Guess
Race: Try and Guess
Weapons of Choice: Guns, Bows, Kunai, Shuriken, Twin-Blades and Magic
Current Mood: Neutral
Current Health: Excellent
Current Location: Forest Outside Wolf's Pub and Hotel

"Our name and race only tells us WHAT we are."

"That is very kind of you...but why don't you just be as you are. I do not mind having a friend at all. I just...do not wish you to suffer any pain or sorrow...when my time comes to pass and come back." The woman said to him then paused for a moment. She realized she should atleast give him something to call her by. She felt bad about not giving out her real name but she did keep her real form and her race hidden so hiding her name made sense to her. "I don't like to give to give out my real name. But perhaps I should come up with a nick name or something of the like. So you'll atleast have something to call me by."

"So just WHO are you?"

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
God Solder- Wolf
User Image
There is a lot of darkness in the world.

Fefnir

Fefnir shook his head slightly. "Wasn't trying to scare you, simply stating a fact." He said as he sat on the porch. When she stopped as she moved toward the door off to his side he nods to her. "It is, and it might be a good idea to avoid growling threateningly. I'm unsure how the staff would react."

Yet there can always be some light to be found by those who seek it.

Versatile Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
God Solder- Wolf

Cid yawned loudly and looked at Levert. "I used to be able to do this.. thing.. where I could sense where portals and the likes would be opening. Like an embedded energy scanner, yeah? So.. in theory could we not just make an energy scanner to pick up abnormalities out there? Though I would imagine it might be difficult without the source material to be examined since it shut behind that beastie in the woods." the bartender said with a shrug. "Balgoral could rip open the rift himself." he tossed in the thought idly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Amber was still sleeping. She was having a very strange dream. One that involved her parents. Her father was scolding her. She couldn't figure out why. But didn't comment much on the fact. She would hear there words from afair. Wondering why she was dreaming of them . She would look around i her dream. Trying to figure out what was going on. But it just not there. She bites her lower lip as she thought of way to shift her dreams. But just as her father said something to the guards. Did she start to flee.

Her foot steps were light. And she willed the air around her to make a rip in time. And sure enough they did. She would slip through to only see millions of different doors . Each one leading to the past present and future. She would slip through one door. Her eyes taking in the sceen before her. She would bite her lower lip. Trying to figure out what area or .. what world she was in.

But in the dream she didn't know .. and just like that. She woke up. She looks around her eyes huge. She didn't have a dream like this in ages. So why now ? She knew it was part of her past. It was the start of many years on the run. She would rub her forehead and then sighs
out of condoms :

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Misty
Misty looks at the male and then giggles. She would nuzzles his neck " Well one of the good things about Succubus. Is we can change our shapes." She says to him " Male female .. its one of many things we are good at. So I am sure they will be able to shift from scales to flesh in a heart beat." She giggles and the washes his hair. She presses her self to the male.

Before they could even think. Well then again there bodies sure knew what they wanted. She would kiss the male and stroke his back. Her tail would flicker behind her as her wings leather and so pretty like came out of her shoulder. Her horns would be small compared to other succubus. But that was the fun of it all. (( time skip ? ))

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Lunamaria

The next morning Luna woke and saw Mar laying with her. She smiled and gently leaned to him and kissed his cheek before slipping from the bed. She had no clothes on and moved to the bathroom to grab her bathrobe before getting out her clothes for the day. She then proceeded to shower and get dressed. Once she stepped from the bathroom she moved to Mar as he slept and whispered in his ear. "Rest as long as you want, I've got to take care of clients today, you can join me or watch, but no way am I going to leave you hot and bothered." She said before going out to the bar room. Due to her looks and the sexy partially revealing outfit Luna already had nearly half a dozen men feeling her up in the main room. She couldn't bring them to her room, so she brought them to a private room for parties. Once there the men wasted no time in the acts they had intended, and with controlled amounts of Luna's aphrodisiac, they were completely focused on her, and soon enough all of them were sharing together as Luna made sure to take good care of them.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Yet another delay sadly. It turns out one of my cats Jet is a diabetic and I did not find out until he crashed badly. I got him to the vet in time but they want over a thousand dollars for everything. So I'm having to do home care. It should not be much longer until he's to the point where all he needs is a shot on occasion. Then I can post again. Sorry again guys.))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
God Solder- Wolf
((Yet another delay sadly. It turns out one of my cats Jet is a diabetic and I did not find out until he crashed badly. I got him to the vet in time but they want over a thousand dollars for everything. So I'm having to do home care. It should not be much longer until he's to the point where all he needs is a shot on occasion. Then I can post again. Sorry again guys.))
((It's quite alright Wolf, you have to take care of your fur covered kid. *nods* I hope he feels better soon.))
((Ah! I'm sorry, I know I promised to post later that night after I said I was going to, but then things happened and blah. I think things are semi normal again -crosses fingers- and I should be back. Wolf, I honestly feel terrible because I don't remember where we left off. So I'm gonna pretend like Anna was away for awhile.

And believe me, I know what it's like to have a sick fur kid. Unfortunately last September, our oldest dog Sam(14) became so sick to the point he couldn't hold his head up. We had to put him down. We had him since he was a puppy, so I'm only 23 and I had him for that long. I know how it feels and I'm super glad you got him to the vet in time. =) ))
Marianna had been away on business, the woman really hated leaving but when the call came she followed orders. How else would the woman have made money? A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled her duffle bag up over her shoulder and made her way across the familiar terrain. It had been some time since she stepped foot inside Wolf's Pub, but every day she thought about it and missed the people inside.

Anna was wearing a pair of black slacks, a light blue button up and a pair of leather boots. The witch looked like a professional, like a woman who had meant business. Her long black hair was pin straight and hung down to about her waist. She just couldn't part with the length, but maybe she would trim it later.

Instead of idling outside, she sauntered her way up to the door. The last time she had been inside, she had been wounded. Luckily that long since healed and she had nothing but the scar to show for it, though it was hidden beneath her blouse. A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled open the wooden door, stepping back into a familiar territory and letting her amber eyes take in all of the surroundings.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Peeks in then begins rolling on the floor.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers