Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WildFoxAppears

User Image

-ASH-

Ash looked to her with a bit of a shy expression on his face. "well... If that is what you wish for Ms. Amber." Ash got to his feet and slowly got onto the bed next to her trying not to be to forward. "If... If I do something in my sleep you do not like please let me know. I would hate to insult you."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Amber looks at him and then nods " Okay." She smiles and then with out warning. She would snuggle to the male. She was tired from there ..date. And it seamed the male was shy around her. She knew why. But couldn't figure out why he liked her so much. She was so robotic only hours ago. And now she had so many emotions whirling in side of her
out of condoms :

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Sorry.... I gots to go for a time. I need to take someone to Work and then help a friend. I will reply to your posts when I get back. It was so fun getting to RP again. Thank you. ^_^ ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
God Solder- Wolf
((Sorry.... I gots to go for a time. I need to take someone to Work and then help a friend. I will reply to your posts when I get back. It was so fun getting to RP again. Thank you. ^_^ ))

(( daww your welcome if i am not back on i am sorry ahead of time. I am on my old computer and its slow and over heats quickly >.< " Glomps ))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
God Solder- Wolf
User Image
There is a lot of darkness in the world.

Fefnir

Fefnir remained calm as the girl spoke again. "For one, polite isn't being demanding. It is asking for what you desire while using the word please." He said as the girl obviously didn't frighten him. "Girl, you can't kill a dead man. This is just a shell that I occupy to have physical interaction with this world."

Yet there can always be some light to be found by those who seek it.
God Solder- Wolf
User Image
Name: Try and Guess
Race: Try and Guess
Weapons of Choice: Guns, Bows, Kunai, Shuriken, Twin-Blades and Magic
Current Mood: Neutral
Current Health: Excellent
Current Location: Forest Outside Wolf's Pub and Hotel

"Our name and race only tells us WHAT we are."

"A pub you say. I suppose that could work...though it doesn't seem the most appropriate place to be nursing a wounded wolf. But I can make due anywhere." The woman said and looked about a bit before returning her gaze to the wolf. "I'm going to take good care of you. And you'll be back to hunting rabbits in no time. And I'll investigate these forests thoroughly for anymore of those monstrous contraptions in my free time." She said before carefully picking the wolf up and placing it gently over her shoulder. "As for this forest guardian you speak of. I'm not afraid to incur his wrath. He may be strong or even have some advantage, as most usually do, but I doubt he could truly stand up to me should we clash. Not to mention even if he did kill me, I'd only rise again even more powerful than I am now. I'm not...truly immortal. I merely...reincarnate so to speak, which can take time depending on the age of my current life and how I was slain. I can die for good, obviously since I am the last of my kind." She said to him. She truly wasn't trying to sound or be arrogant even though she knew that's how it might have come out or others typically took her words. That's just how things were for her, though she probably could have said it a different way. At the mention of what she was, she looked to him getting an almost playful smirk. "I never give my race...nor my name, good sir. But I always have a standing deal. Should you guess my race, I will show you my true form." She replied to him with the near smirk. As she stood now, her aura scent and everything else about her would tell anyone around she was completely human. And her words about being reborn would hint she at the least carried Phoenix blood in her but she carried none.

"So just WHO are you?"

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Lunamaria

After they had finished their fun, Luna was laying in bed panting some. She snuggled to Mar, resting her head on his chest. "Wow, just...wow." She said before smiling and looking up into his eyes. "Best I've had in a long time, did my bite bother you? Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Ever since these powers became active, it's been like an addiction for me, I try not to use them too much, especially too often with a single person because I don't know if it's addicting to the other person too." She explained to him, leaning up and kissing him on the lips briefly. "Promise me that no matter what you won't let me leave you again, last time I ran because I was scared, young and foolish. My body may not have aged, but I've become wiser, I've learned a variety of skills and had centuries of time to pick up on things and to learn to fight. I love you Mar, and should I die one day, I want that to be the way I leave, other than that, your stuck with me." Luna then gave a fanged grin and closed her eyes to rest. She had work again in only a few hours, work she was actually scheduled for but being a manager you basically are on call all the time. She drifted off relatively quick but as she was she continued to speak; well, mumble actually. "mmmm, I want to be a wife some day, ....mom too." She mumbled as she drifted off completely in his arms. It would become clear that she hadn't slept well in a long long time, and recently even in the last two days didn't sleep at all so topping that off with amazing sex, no wonder she was out so quickly.

Versatile Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
God Solder- Wolf

Cid idly cleaned a glass while he thought. "And here I thought bartending would be easy work." he joked light heatedly. Setting the cup down, he filled it with various liquors, turning it into an Alien Lobotomy. He smiled at his work, the drink always looking awesome when made. He drank gingerly from it, instead of knocking it all back at once. "I heard of these.. canister things that when you pop 'em off the space around it doubles back and goes into itself. Mayhap one of those would work in closing off said bad portal?" he asked hopefully.
((So so sorry. life happened. That is the best excuse I have. I will be back tonight to RP. Wolf, I honestly don't remember where we left off. I'm sorry again.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nox Est Perpetua
((So so sorry. life happened. That is the best excuse I have. I will be back tonight to RP. Wolf, I honestly don't remember where we left off. I'm sorry again.))

((Its ok I completely understand. ^_^ As for where we left off it could be a good time for a time skip just to let a little passage of time to go by anyways. That way neither of of needs to try and remember where we were exactly.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kharne Sunar

User Image

Ceina

She growled again and spoke through her teeth, "I do not fear the dead or the living." She sniffed the air again and could smell he had no food on him and scoffed, "I need food and you have none." She started to turn and walk for the pub he pointed out but stopped stating, "P...Please is the word I need to use correct?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unknown Mystic24

User Image

Krenton

Krenton rolled his eyes as she spoke so highly of herself. He found arrogance like hers annoying to his senses. People with great power always seemed to have that superior sense of mind. His wings began to spread as he gave a great sigh, "I could care less who you are and what you are. It makes no difference to me. All that matters in my eyes is that you're a living creature along with you new little companion." Krenton stood up on the tree branch with his wings looking to be ready to fly away, "As for the pub being appropriate. It is owned by three wolf demon brothers. They will not turn away a wolf be it demon or animal. I do advise you of the posted rules outside the door of the pub. Dare to break them and you will be exiled." With that Krenton quickly flapped his wings and disapeared into the nights sky before anymore words could be spoken.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wandering_Soul002

User Image

-MAR-

Mar tilted his head and sighed with a small smile on his face. "Best I have had since.... well... since you Luna." He held her close in his arms and listened to her speak. "Luna... My life is yours now. I can not take losing you again. If I should... then I will lose everything." As Luna drifted off in his arms the forest guardian said quietly, "If it is what you wish then I will love nothing more."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Onichaos-kun

User Image

Levert

Levert face palmed himself at Cids' suggestion. It was simple but brilliant. To open a portal with enough power to bring the strongest of those banished to this realm would likely take a lot of resources maybe even all they have most likely. If they could close the portal before anyone comes through then they could stop disaster. Levert then started to shake his head as he sighed, "Its a wonderful plan in theory but one small problem... We wont know where the portal is opening but its the best plan we have. I think Master wok may be able to assist in finding the out where the portal will open... maybe."
User Image
Name: Try and Guess
Race: Try and Guess
Weapons of Choice: Guns, Bows, Kunai, Shuriken, Twin-Blades and Magic
Current Mood: Neutral
Current Health: Excellent
Current Location:

"Our name and race only tells us WHAT we are."

The woman gave a light sigh when she was left alone with the wolf. It wasn't unexpected, as she figured she'd come off sounding arrogant. But she truly hadn't meant it that way. She then started off for the pub he'd mentioned and once reaching it stepped inside. "Change of plans, little one." She said looking to the wolf. She walked him over to a safe place, gently lowering him to the floor. "Someone please care for him. He was wounded by a trap. Thank you." She called before she turned and headed back out of the building, returning to the forest she'd come from and kept walking without looking back.

"So just WHO are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces