Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marianna flushed bright red at his statement. The witch honestly couldn't remember the last time a.male had made her feel so giddy and silly. "Well, I was married once,many.many years ago." She admitted. "No, usually when I find somewhere to bunk down for a while, I hardly get any second looks." She told him, brushing her fingers through her hair. "Thank you." She told him, "For making.me laugh and telling me I'm attractive. I haven't heard such words in quite a while."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Notte Eterna
Marianna flushed bright red at his statement. The witch honestly couldn't remember the last time a.male had made her feel so giddy and silly. "Well, I was married once,many.many years ago." She admitted. "No, usually when I find somewhere to bunk down for a while, I hardly get any second looks." She told him, brushing her fingers through her hair. "Thank you." She told him, "For making.me laugh and telling me I'm attractive. I haven't heard such words in quite a while."

User Image

Lato

He bowed his head slightly as he replied, "Well you are very welcome. I just hope that you know its true." He gave her an wink and went back to straightening up behind the bar. "So I know this may be personal and if it is you do not have to answer. Are you planning to stay around. I mean tomorrow are you moving on?" He seemed a bit saddened at the thought but of course he couldn't just ask a girl he hardly knew to stay just like that.
Marianna smiled again.offered another thank you.as.she watched him busy himself with cleaning.up. It seemed to take Anna forever to answer. Usually she never stayed in a place for.more than a day or two, but something about Lato made her want to stay. Before giving a definitive answer, she finished off her water. "Yes, if you say that tiis is a protected place, then I.really could use the rest. I'll be around for a while." She told him smiling as she recited the words playing in.her mind and soul.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Notte Eterna

User Image

Lato

His tail started to sway behind him happily as she said she would be staying around. He loved the idea of getting to know her better. "Thats GOOD!" He then shyly got quiet realizing he was being just a bit to enthusiastic. "Uaaa I mean... That is good to know. I did love speaking with you this evening and found you to be very good company." He said trying to save a little face from showing so much excitement.
[[Out of Chloroform: Sorry I fell asleep last night. Guess I was more tired than I thought XD]]

Marianna smiled as she let of go of her backpack straps and played with her hair again. She was they type of person who seemed to always have her hands busy doing something. Maybe it was like a nervous nail biter, but a nervous hand mover? She wasn't sure. When Lato told her it was good that she was staying, she returned his bright smile, "I did enjoy your presence and your company tonight as well. Thank you for being so kind to me." She told him as she moved her hands down to button the button on her jacket that was laying across her left forearm.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Misty
Misty nods her head and then sighs softly. It seams the male had a lot on his mind. She would smirk when he asked her if she and Luna were going on." I would think so. Though we do tend to go for others as well " She winks at him " After all I gotta get my food some where no ?" she asks him." Though the ones I do bed are not one to walk away when I feed " She licks her lips. Oh yes she could control when she took something of the other partner. But damn when she feed. She went for the bad boys. They seamed to thrive on the horrors of others. Though at the same time it seams the ones they inflected the damage to. Would rise up and make them suffer. So all in all win win type deal.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Amber nods her head. Though the male was so calm about all of this. ".. Princ .. " But before it could finis what it was about to say. Amber had taking the males hand and walked through a time portal. They would exit out of a alley way. Every thing seamed to be frozen in place. She would let her breath go and time would start once more. Or at less that is what it looked like. She would look at the male." Sorry .. That ... " She shook her head " I better tell you .. in side No ?" she asks him. She didn't want to stand in the middle of the alley way. The dinner place wasn't that far. And she was sure the guards wouldn't come looking for her in a crowded place.

out of condoms :

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Notte Eterna

User Image

Lato

He bowed his head to her and gave a friendly smile in return. "I am so very sorry but it is the end of my shift. Hehe well sort of. I'm not actually a bar tender I am just hired muscle." He walked from behind to bar and stopped as he remembered. "Oh and if you cant wait to get cleaned up bust still need some privacy. No one is currently using the hot spring out in the back yard. Its got a wonderful atmosphere and I use it very often myself." He explained and walked over to the stairs. "Oh and if you ever need me my room number is 54."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WildFoxAppears

User Image

-Delor-

"I am sorry if I am asking to may questions. I have just never met a succubus before." He explained quietly. "Im not one to ummm... well.... Speaking with females was never the thing I was able to do very well." He started to stand but then realized she would see him and started to blush pink against his blue skin again. The dragon sighed as he did not like the thought of someone seeing his body.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WildFoxAppears

User Image

-ASH-

He shook his head and and smiled. "Not at all its fun to get here a lot sooner." He said happily. He guided her through the city streets till they came to the restaurant. Ash smiled as he guided her into the building and they were seated very quickly since he was a regular and always tipped well. "So you seemed to have taken us here very suddenly and there was a very different sent in the air besides yours and mind. May I ask who you were trying to escape from?" He did not seem angry or up set but rather had a calm curiosity about him.
Marianna turned and watched him walk to the stairs and smiled as he told her about the hot springs. "Thank you Lato, and have a good nights rest." She told him as she turned back and debated on going out to the springs. Honestly, the witch was a tad disappointed, she had hoped he would have stuck around longer so she could talk to him more. She was a woman who had craved company and often got lonely because as she told him before, no one really gave her a second look.

A sigh escaped her ruby lips as she slid her backpack over her shoulders and followed the path to the hot springs. It was a beautiful outside and Anna loved being outdoors. Once she found the spring, the woman used a tad bit of magic to change herself into a bikini, and slid into the hot springs. Another sigh escaped her mouth, but this one wasn't from disappointment but from content. The water felt amazing on her body and she wasn't sure how long it had actually been since she was clean.

Anna let herself relax, while keeping her senses aware. Lato had told her she was safe inside the perimeter of the tavern, but she was still sensitive. The woman had been through too much trauma and was always on her guard even when she most relaxed.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Misty
Misty listens to the male and then nods " Yes not all succubus or vampires for that mater will suck the life of every human or living thing. " She would shrug her shoulders and then sighs " Some times its a wonder how some people will go about things " She would stand up as she felt more relaxed. So much so that she would have to get out or fall asleep in the bath tub. She would walk to the other side where the steps were. " Hmm.. You don't have to be that shy around me " She giggles " I am just your normal female body " She smirks and then stretches

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Amber sighs softly as he took her the rest of the way to this place. She would sit down across from him. Her eyes cast down ".. It was a guard.. Most people don't see them. Since they are time travelers sent by my father.." She would look up at him.

" My father is the god of time. So in terms of a king he is one .. " She looks down " And that makes me a princess .." She sighs and then shakes her head ".. He want me to go back home.. To marry some demon or god. I don't know of which. But I didn't like the plain. So i ran away." She shrugs softly

out of condoms :

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Notte Eterna

User Image

Lato

Lato walked to the window of his room to take one last look across the forest. He knew Mar was the forest guardian but he also know Mar's father had recently passed on. Taking care of bandits in the forest was not going to be on the top of Mar's mind at the moment and he knew it. Just as his eyes started to turn from the window they caught movement not far from the pub. "Damn it..." It was a group of men and they were pulling a cart with a large metal container. The container was solid metal or covered with several chains. Lato had seen this before. They were demon slaver who looked to have caught a new prisoner. To bad for them they would not be holding that one for long. Lato lept from his window which was over the hot spring area and landed just outside the fence line and ran though the forest keeping off the path.

He growled as he walked for the group of slave traders and drew a pistol looking gun. The gun had a very old school look to it but did not seem to need ammunition of any kind. "Ok you got about three seconds to let your captured victim go or I'll have to kill all of you." His voice was a lot more colder then it was in the pub. It had a kind of cruelty to it and it was very clear to anyone watching he clearly wanted to just kill them and get it over with. However Wolf would have given them a chance to leave and so he would do the same.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WildFoxAppears

User Image

-Delor-

He still didn't really want to show himself off but she didn't seem to be going any were any time soon so he sighed and got to his feet. He clearly had nothing to be shy or embarrassed about. Delor walked across the bathing room and picked up a towel as he began to dry himself. "Yes... you do have a female body... Im not use to seeing them. I'm sorry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff