Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

(( he's one of Fem-Zeke's kids. He's a half dragon, but can't fly(he's also scared of heights). He's a bit of a glutton, but tries to hide it. He can use ice magic and breaths blue fire instead of red(neat fact, his fire doesn't burn but freezes things). He's also rather protective of others smaller them him. He likes kids, but is shy around girls, and was raised to be polite to his peers. ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( he's one of Fem-Zeke's kids. He's a half dragon, but can't fly(he's also scared of heights). He's a bit of a glutton, but tries to hide it. He can use ice magic and breaths blue fire instead of red(neat fact, his fire doesn't burn but freezes things). He's also rather protective of others smaller them him. He likes kids, but is shy around girls, and was raised to be polite to his peers. ))

((Hmmm ok then bring him in ^_^ I think I know who to use))

Loyal Gaian

User Image

The dragon male yawned as he walked through the forest. He didn't even know where he was head, and frankly, he didn't care. With no home and having lost his family's tracks, he was lost and alone. He figited with frayed ends of his purple scarf out of habit as he walked. Pale jade eyes looking around as he continued forward. It was a while before he spotted a building and raised a brow in curiosity. "What's a building doing way out here..." He was talking to himself again, but he did that from time to time anyways. With a shrug and a rawr from his stomach, he knew he had to go in and get something to eat. Food kept him going most of the time, his body burned a lot of calories super fast, so he was pretty much always hungry. Turning the handle, he poked his head inside the pub. "Hello? Anyone here?" He came more inside, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
User Image

The dragon male yawned as he walked through the forest. He didn't even know where he was head, and frankly, he didn't care. With no home and having lost his family's tracks, he was lost and alone. He figited with frayed ends of his purple scarf out of habit as he walked. Pale jade eyes looking around as he continued forward. It was a while before he spotted a building and raised a brow in curiosity. "What's a building doing way out here..." He was talking to himself again, but he did that from time to time anyways. With a shrug and a rawr from his stomach, he knew he had to go in and get something to eat. Food kept him going most of the time, his body burned a lot of calories super fast, so he was pretty much always hungry. Turning the handle, he poked his head inside the pub. "Hello? Anyone here?" He came more inside, shutting the door quietly behind him.

User Image

E

"WAAAA!" She yelled as she ran past the door at that very moment to see some dragon man standing there from no where. "Oh no!" *CRASH* She plowed into him and soon found herself straddling his stomach rubbing her face wondering if the person she smashed into. E looked down and blushed bright red. "Oh! Oh my I am so sorry mister." She quickly got off of him still blushing as she pulled the brim of her hat down to help cover her embarrassed face. "Please forgive me."

Loyal Gaian

Kujira was a bit in shock. Usually, moving him when he didn't want to was like moving a mountain, it just couldn't be done. Yet somehow this girl seemed to do it like he was a doll. Wait... a girl! His dull jade eyes went wide in panic and his pale scaled face turned rather red himself. "I... It's o... okay. Y... you're not h... hurt are ya?" His voice shook, clearly nervous. Girls always made him like this, only ones he was used to were the ones in his family. Strange females, he just didn't know how to handle them.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Kujira was a bit in shock. Usually, moving him when he didn't want to was like moving a mountain, it just couldn't be done. Yet somehow this girl seemed to do it like he was a doll. Wait... a girl! His dull jade eyes went wide in panic and his pale scaled face turned rather red himself. "I... It's o... okay. Y... you're not h... hurt are ya?" His voice shook, clearly nervous. Girls always made him like this, only ones he was used to were the ones in his family. Strange females, he just didn't know how to handle them.

User Image

E

She began to twittled her fingers as she continued to hide under her hat. "Im so sorry... its just I was practicing my light speed magic. When I hit you I was afraid I might have killed you from running into you with such force." She said looking down to her feet shyly. "Ummm No im not hurt at all because I bulled up a barrier when my magic went out of control.... again. May I buy you a drink or something to make it up to you." She asked quietly. E was extremely shy speaking with other people. She was always made fun of by others because of her inability to use her magic properly as a sorceress no matter how hard she tried to control it. She was always afraid most everyone would make fun of her and now this... she just knew he would make fun of her for being a loser.

Loyal Gaian

Kujira watched her, still unsure about everything. "Well... I... I was hoping to find something to eat here. I can cook my own food if need be..." He didn't seem to mind her bad skills at magic. Heck, he wasn't the greatest at his own, but he got by. "I... I'm Kujira Zilverwing."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Kujira watched her, still unsure about everything. "Well... I... I was hoping to find something to eat here. I can cook my own food if need be..." He didn't seem to mind her bad skills at magic. Heck, he wasn't the greatest at his own, but he got by. "I... I'm Kujira Zilverwing."

User Image

E

She bowed her head as politely as she could to him. "My name is E." When he said he could cook she began to quickly shaking her head. "Oh no i will get it for you I couldn't ask a guest to cook for them selves." When she looked up to shake her head she finally got a good look at him and began to blush. He was kind of cute as far as she was concerned and he looked so nervous for some reason which made him even cuter. "Please have a seat at the bar.... I... I will be right back I promise. Dont go any where though ok. I... Your..... I mean I want to speak with you after I bring you dinner."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((I gots to go to bed for the evening. Night night zeker))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Misty
Misty had falling asleep at a booth. She had been so out of it lately. Even though Luna has been there the whole time. Maybe just working. And keeping the place clean for the others to either mess it up or comment on her hard work. She would open her eyes as a voice traveled to her ears. Was that a young man stuttering ? Maybe so. She would sit up and then winces. Boy did she need a hot bath. She would look around the room. Feeling a bit cramped in.

Some times it seams like the building was ready to kick her out. Though this was just a feeling she got. Sure it wouldn't kick her out. After all she didn't get into much trouble. Or fights. And if so it was either verbal or with her tongue. She blushes at that idea. She would shake her head and then stands up. Stretching as her body's bones cracked and popped in places

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WildFoxAppears
User Image

Misty
Misty had falling asleep at a booth. She had been so out of it lately. Even though Luna has been there the whole time. Maybe just working. And keeping the place clean for the others to either mess it up or comment on her hard work. She would open her eyes as a voice traveled to her ears. Was that a young man stuttering ? Maybe so. She would sit up and then winces. Boy did she need a hot bath. She would look around the room. Feeling a bit cramped in.

Some times it seams like the building was ready to kick her out. Though this was just a feeling she got. Sure it wouldn't kick her out. After all she didn't get into much trouble. Or fights. And if so it was either verbal or with her tongue. She blushes at that idea. She would shake her head and then stands up. Stretching as her body's bones cracked and popped in places

User Image

-Delor-

Delor slowly walked into the pub and groaned as he looked to the clock. "Damn...." The dragon slowly ascended the stairs to the public bathing room on the third floor. It was a massive room with seven shower stalls, five sinks, and a bath big enough to to very comfortably fit twenty people. As the dragon walked up the stairs blood dripped from the blades he had in his hand dragging on the floor behind him. The door closed as the creature stripped and rinsed off the blood and grim of the day. He was fixated on finding a way to bring Wolf back. The pub owner had died several times before in the past and wither though luck or extreme luck he had managed to avoid the grave for to very long. Yet weeks have passed now and he still found nothing but dead ends. If he just had a body Dleor could get his sister Manora to ask the aid of her child in retuning the pub owners life to it but sadly Wolf destroyed his body along with his attacker. Then there was Wok who had become very well versed in attaching souls to bodies he had created himself. But that would require a soul and Wok did not have the power to choose which soul he pulled from the other side. His newest creation Feemi was proof enough of that. After cleaning off Delor leaned back in the bath water and sighed, "Damn it.... Still nothing. Wolf..... where are you? Did you really not want to come back this time? Is that how it is? Then there is your missing son Levert. None of the clans trackers can find anything on the man. Just where did you guys go?"

Loyal Gaian

God Solder- Wolf

Kujira looked at the stools and chairs and shook his head. "I... I don't think I should sit on them. I broke the last few chairs I tried sitting in before." His ears shifted through his messy silver hair. "You... you sure you don't need a hand? I really don't mind."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
God Solder- Wolf

Kujira looked at the stools and chairs and shook his head. "I... I don't think I should sit on them. I broke the last few chairs I tried sitting in before." His ears shifted through his messy silver hair. "You... you sure you don't need a hand? I really don't mind."

User Image

E

She quickly started shaking her head again. "No no no no I ran into you and your a customer so I have to serve you its kind of how these things work. Don't worry about the stools W...... I mean.... the previous owner fashioned then to be able to handle rock golems. I thin it can take you." She said with the blush still on her face. "Ummm... l...let me just.... I will be right back." She bolted to the back to make him something to eat forgetting to ask what it was he wanted. "Oh my he was... kind of cute...." She said to herself as he started searching for pots to use. "I wonder if hes going to stay?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
User Image

Misty
Misty looks at the group and then slips away. She wanted soak into a nice bath. So she would follow a trail of well blood. Buggers. She smirks though and slips into the bath area. She would start to take off her cloths. She didn't care if a male looked at her. Nor a female. She wanted soak into the hot water and try to relax.

She would wash her hair and the rest of her. Her chest heaving up and down with each breath she took. Her body was fine and suited to her well being. But some times it was just a pain in the a** to keep her hair in check. She would washed the soup out of her hair. And then shuts her eyes.

Once she was washed. She would get out to the bath to see a huge bath tub. She would c**k her head to the side seeing a male all ready in the water." Warm ?" She asks the male dragon. Her eyes cast down. And then bites her lower lip trying to think of a way.

Loyal Gaian

Kujira watched E scurry off into the kitchen. He slowly moved to one of the stools. He wasn't sure about them, testing one with his hands. Sure enough, it held his weight. He slowly sat down on the stool and waited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff