Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro blinked and her face was beat red at his conversation with Leon as she skirted into the house behind him, staying close behind Leon, nearly pressed against his back.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro blinked and her face was beat red at his conversation with Leon as she skirted into the house behind him, staying close behind Leon, nearly pressed against his back.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He looked behind him to see how the pink hair was uneasy. once they were at the couch he showed her to the seat and sat her down. "Hehehe sorry about that.... ummm.... Im not some perv or something. It was an accident. I was chasing after a flying beat rat for lunch but missed and went through his and shades bedroom window. Its not like I knew what they were doing at the time.... I have never mated before.... I didnt know what it looks like."

-------------------------------------------------
User Image

-Glide Stone-

"Yes and thats when he asked if he could play to i believe. Thats also when shade scruffed you and tossed you out the window." He explained as he sat the drink on the coffee table. "There we are... now.... tell me. Im sure you did not come to speak about that tired old story. Why did you come Leon.... and with such a pretty girl friend."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro let out a small sound that could only be called and eep before hiding her red face by lowering it. Taking the cup in front of her she sipped it, whispering a small "Thank you." That could barely be heard.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro let out a small sound that could only be called and eep before hiding her red face by lowering it. Taking the cup in front of her she sipped it, whispering a small "Thank you." That could barely be heard.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He waited for Caro to answer but when she didnt he titled his head to her and the looked to Glide. "Ummm well master glide ummmm I was wondering if you knew anything about the ruins under the forest close to where you old tribes village use to stand?" He asked see that he had managed to make pink hair uncomfortable.

----------------------------------
User Image

-Glide Stone-

When she blushed bright red he laughed loudly and slapped his knee. "Well she seems a bit shy for you Leon but I do wish you both a long happy life together." He said not knowing they went really together. "Oh those ruins..... Well they were there long before er even had the tribe in this forest.... but.... I can say we used then for gathering magic. It put off so much magic that we used it to create magical catilyist for demons to use. I wondered what happened to them but now it seems you have found them." he said happily. "Feel free to use them as you like. I mean no one else is using them and if they can be of use then I guess there is no reason to say no. Just be careful. I remember that place putting out a lot of magic energy. It could be hard to control it. "

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Serena can do it." Caro said suddenly, with a certainty of one who believe something with all her heart. Looking up Caro gave him her first small smile. "Serena can do anything...so you wont have to worry about it." she said with a grin before pursing her lips. "This is going to be an odd request but are there any records of the...facility?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"Serena can do it." Caro said suddenly, with a certainty of one who believe something with all her heart. Looking up Caro gave him her first small smile. "Serena can do anything...so you wont have to worry about it." she said with a grin before pursing her lips. "This is going to be an odd request but are there any records of the...facility?"

User Image

-Glide Stone-

He laughed again then smiled. "Well she certianly sounds like someone who can." He then thought for a moment. "Well it may not be much but I did find something there." He said walking over to the stairs. "I'll be right back you two kids behave till I get back.... no making out ok." He said jokingly as he walked up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------
User Image

-Leon Marker-

He blushed bright red if he could through his fur. "Ummm sorry. Glide is a good guy but modesty is something he lacks a bit of." He said looking down to his feet as he sipped his tea.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro blushed against before letting out a small giggle. "I can tell....how did you meet him?" she asked as she sipped her tea and looked at him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro blushed against before letting out a small giggle. "I can tell....how did you meet him?" she asked as she sipped her tea and looked at him.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He looked to her and smiled. "Oh well he is the grandfather of the current owner of the pub. Plus before Levert his son Wolf use to own the pub. So hes always comming in and out of the pub. One day we drank together and he gave me something that made me feel very funny. I woke up not able to remember most of the night." he said happily.

--------------------------------

User Image

-Glide Stone-

He came down with a stone tablet. "Here we are..... this is what I was looking for. It was in the ruins when we found them but no one could read it. I hope it helps in some way." He said calmly.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro stood and smiled before her bracelet shined and let out a chime. "Transferring into Magna essence." it said before the tablet glowed and disappeared. "Transfer complete." it said and Caro smiled. "Thanks, I'll have Serena look over it...um also could you destroy any records you find of the place and keep it a secret. Serena has a lot of people interested in her and she likes her privacy." she said with a sweet smile.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro stood and smiled before her bracelet shined and let out a chime. "Transferring into Magna essence." it said before the tablet glowed and disappeared. "Transfer complete." it said and Caro smiled. "Thanks, I'll have Serena look over it...um also could you destroy any records you find of the place and keep it a secret. Serena has a lot of people interested in her and she likes her privacy." she said with a sweet smile.

User Image

-Glide Stone-

He bowed his head to her. "Well thats the only think I have found in 20000 years. but if I should find more I will make sure it dose not fall into the wrong hands." He said happily.

--------------------------------------
User Image

-Leon Marker-

"Thanks Master Glide." He said as he got to his feet as well. "Well I think we should get back to your Master Caro.... She will be waiting for us." He said gently.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar

((Sorry dev I gots to go to bed now ^^ Its been fun and I will be able to respond tomorrow if you want ^^))

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro nodded before bowing to Glide. "Thank you for your assistance." she said before turning to Leon. "Lets head out then." Taking his hand she smiles and heads for the door.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka looked to Marlo some and smiled. "That sounds perfect! You already know how I looked when I was only a child. My father, he is the one who crafted the Rosario in the first place for me." She said and then blushed. "Wow, your blood smells really good." She commented and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, I can't help myself...since after all; I'm a vampire!" She said as she swiftly moved in and bit his neck, though the bite was not a hard as the other Moka. It was actually quite painless and much softer. She drank his blood for a moment before pulling away with a deep red blush.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
// Sorry to everyone. Im not on much here anymore, as im trying to sort out my life and junk. But in doing that ive found out that im bi. .w.

Interesting, as so many people have called it. Guess i just now realised. xD Oh well. Yep. men are sexy. so are woman. .w. So how is everyone? doing good i hope~

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro nodded before bowing to Glide. "Thank you for your assistance." she said before turning to Leon. "Lets head out then." Taking his hand she smiles and heads for the door.

User Image

-Glide Stone-

He gave a loud chuckle and smiled. "You two kids behave." he said as he watched them leave. "HMmmm? I wonder if Shade is in the basement?" He sniffed the air after the two left and smiled. "HMmmmmm I think im going to have a bit of fun with her."

--------------------

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He titled his head at her as she took his hand and the walked for the door. Once outside he picked her up and placed her on his back. "You can hold tight if you need to. It wont bother me." he said as he smiled and started to run. Just as he did he heard Glides Comment and blushed. Thank goodness she could not see his blush through his fur however... She might have been able to feel his body heat rise just a bit. "So do you know what that tablet said?" He asked trying to change his mind set a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff