Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"That's quiet alright, I happen to be actually." she said with a smile before letting out a small sound of interest at the noises coming from ahead. "Sounds like a generator of some kind, though why and how it is still active is the question here so far." she said with a grin before taking a piece of chalk out of her hand and scribing a glyph on the wall before they entered the main room.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He pointed to a massive stone conductor shooting magic lighting all over the place lifted stones from the ground causing them to float in a circle around the device. "Look! there it is!" He said happily. "I hope I have done well." in the center of the device was a orb that seemed to be the control and source of all the magic.

((BRB)) im going to have to log out for a moment because KT wants to check something. Wont take a moment though))

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena eyes seemed to glitter as she let out a hum in response. "Salem, set up a sealing matrix." she said and the black cat jumped from her shoulders before the room was encircled in a dark blue light and glyphs. Moving closer Serena grinned as she danced around the floating rocks, and lightning, humming away as she did so. A beautiful song coming from her as she danced, moving her legs and arms through the air as she did so. Slowly making her way to the center.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena eyes seemed to glitter as she let out a hum in response. "Salem, set up a sealing matrix." she said and the black cat jumped from her shoulders before the room was encircled in a dark blue light and glyphs. Moving closer Serena grinned as she danced around the floating rocks, and lightning, humming away as she did so. A beautiful song coming from her as she danced, moving her legs and arms through the air as she did so. Slowly making her way to the center.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He watched as she danced and a small smile formed on his face. She looked lovely dancing into the lights of the room. He then saw the cat start to move from her shoulders at her command. "So what are you going to do with it?" He asked wishing to know what her plan was.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"The orb in the center is the power source for this generator. It's a magical focus of great power that could be used in many different ways. After I determine that it is safe to turn off the generator i'll take the orb and use it in something. I actually might just fix this generator to make it less volatile actually. Salem, how are the specs for the room. Any chance that the Sanctum could fit in this?" she asked and the black cat let out a hum before responding in a deep voice.

"Specs are spot on Serena, with the generator powering the Sanctum we could maximize your casting matrix along with your holding experiments." he said and she grinned.

"Perfect, I think I just found a new base..." she muttered.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"The orb in the center is the power source for this generator. It's a magical focus of great power that could be used in many different ways. After I determine that it is safe to turn off the generator i'll take the orb and use it in something. I actually might just fix this generator to make it less volatile actually. Salem, how are the specs for the room. Any chance that the Sanctum could fit in this?" she asked and the black cat let out a hum before responding in a deep voice.

"Specs are spot on Serena, with the generator powering the Sanctum we could maximize your casting matrix along with your holding experiments." he said and she grinned.

"Perfect, I think I just found a new base..." she muttered.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He smiled and jumped up and down. "Yay I helped!" He said as he looked to her. "Though may I ask what you intend to use this place for? I mean it has always just been a hole in the ground to me. Oh I head of Glides tribe living in this area over 2000 years ago. I wonder if that means that his people built this.... No no thats not right they were demons and demons can use magic without a catalyst. Hmmmm maybe Glide would know more of them if we ask him?"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"That wouldn't be a bad idea. Salem send a message to Caro and ask her to ask this Glide what he knows about it. This orb has too many complex prisms in it to make me ignore it." she stopped for a moment and smiled at her new friend. "Sorry but I'm going to be at a loss for you for a bit, i tend to get lost in my work." she said easily skimming over his question about what she wanted to do with the place. "You remember Caro, little pink haired girl that we left at the pub? Let her know where this is? Maybe help her find Glide?" she asked with a small grin while pulling her long flowing hair back into a high messy yet flattering ponytail, her necklaces jingling at the movements.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"That wouldn't be a bad idea. Salem send a message to Caro and ask her to ask this Glide what he knows about it. This orb has too many complex prisms in it to make me ignore it." she stopped for a moment and smiled at her new friend. "Sorry but I'm going to be at a loss for you for a bit, i tend to get lost in my work." she said easily skimming over his question about what she wanted to do with the place. "You remember Caro, little pink haired girl that we left at the pub? Let her know where this is? Maybe help her find Glide?" she asked with a small grin while pulling her long flowing hair back into a high messy yet flattering ponytail, her necklaces jingling at the movements.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He bowed his head to her. "ok... I will come back in time." He said as he left the room and lept up through the hole. He then looked towards the pubs direction. "I need to find pink hair first...." He said as he stated for the pub. After a bit of time he reached the pub and stopped to catch his breath. "No... I just.... have to find.... pink hair." He then walked into the pub looking around.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro hummed happily as she drank her glass of milk through a straw. She was wearing a white robe with a white a pink beret that matched her pink hair. She swung her feet back and forth as she drank happily. Her bracelet let out a chime as Salem's message reached her, holding it to her ear she nodded and drank quickly to finish her milk.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro hummed happily as she drank her glass of milk through a straw. She was wearing a white robe with a white a pink beret that matched her pink hair. She swung her feet back and forth as she drank happily. Her bracelet let out a chime as Salem's message reached her, holding it to her ear she nodded and drank quickly to finish her milk.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He walked up behind her. "Umm pink hair Caro? your master has sent me.... she asked me to gather you and get you to help me find master Glide."He said bowing to her.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Caro blinked before smiling and nodding. Naturally a shy girl she stepped off the stood before bowing. "A pleasure to meet you...Salem sent me a message saying the same thing, shall we?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
User Image

Caro blinked before smiling and nodding. Naturally a shy girl she stepped off the stood before bowing. "A pleasure to meet you...Salem sent me a message saying the same thing, shall we?"

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He then walked over to the door and held out his hand. "My name Leon.... I can run fast so you can ride on my back. I know where Master Glide and Shade live. So we can get there quickly."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
A small blush ran across her face before she nodded and climbed onto his back. "Thank you...by the way..."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
A small blush ran across her face before she nodded and climbed onto his back. "Thank you...by the way..."

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He took off like a flash and smiled back to her as he ran. "Not at all. Someone as pretty as you can ride on my back whenever she wishes." He the started to leap from tree branch to tree branch. "Master Glides and Lady Shades home is just next to the water fall over there. " He said pointing to the waterfall that could just barely be seen in the distance. "It should not take long to get there at all." he said still leaping from tree to tree. "May I ask why you follow your master?" He said trying to make conversation.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Caro had one arm around his neck and the other holding her hat to her head. A small frown was on her face as she remembered her past. "I share a very rare blood type...something that Serena thought that only one or two were left with in this world. Serena found me on her travels...and when she found me so did...others. They tried to take me away but Serena stopped them, I've been following her ever since. They taught me all I know about magic, her and Salem."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Caro had one arm around his neck and the other holding her hat to her head. A small frown was on her face as she remembered her past. "I share a very rare blood type...something that Serena thought that only one or two were left with in this world. Serena found me on her travels...and when she found me so did...others. They tried to take me away but Serena stopped them, I've been following her ever since. They taught me all I know about magic, her and Salem."

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He smiled. "She sure is nice to those she meets." He said happily. "I hope I get to travel with you and them as well." He said as he stopped in front of a very large house. "Here we are. The home of Master glide and Lady Shade." He said as he walked over to the front door. "He looks likd of scary but is very nice. Its his children that can get very mean and you should watch out for them." He said as he knocked on the door.

------------------------------------------------
User Image

-Glide Stone-

He opened the door and tilted his head. "Leon? I thought Shade told you not to come back after you broke her bedroom window..... while we were making love at the time...." He said tilting his head. "Oh and sorry she took that so badly by the way. But you know dragons. You never know when they are going to ask you to join in or go on a rampage for blood." He said scratching the back of his head. "But shes not hear at the moment so I think your safe." he said as he moved to allow the two inside the living room. "please come and and I will make us some tea."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff