Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wandering_Soul002
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka had been at the pub for a little while now. She had isolated herself in her room as she reassured herself of the actions she was going to take. Now she sat at the bar waiting for Marlo. She knew he would be worried about her since he had not seen her for days. She sat there with her crimson eyes closed and her arms folded across her chest.

Marlo

He came from his room looking rather depressed. He had not seen Moka in sometime. He was not awear that she had even gotten back. His eyes widened when she was at the bar. "MOKA!" He ran over to her and gave her a very sudden hug. "I thought you were not comming back."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka heard Marlo's voice in no time and even before then smelt the scent of his blood. She opened her eyes when he hugged her suddenly and she smiled some. "I never left long Marlo, I've been in my room." She said to him and then her tone got serious. "Marlo, I think there is someone you should meet. Come with me." She said to him and got to her feet, going to the library where they could talk in private. Once there, Moka kept her back to Marlo as she looked to the ground for a moment, feeling the weight of the Rosario in her jacket pocket.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wandering_Soul002
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka heard Marlo's voice in no time and even before then smelt the scent of his blood. She opened her eyes when he hugged her suddenly and she smiled some. "I never left long Marlo, I've been in my room." She said to him and then her tone got serious. "Marlo, I think there is someone you should meet. Come with me." She said to him and got to her feet, going to the library where they could talk in private. Once there, Moka kept her back to Marlo as she looked to the ground for a moment, feeling the weight of the Rosario in her jacket pocket.

Marlo

He let her go and tilted his head. "Someone?" He then let her take the leed and lead them to the library. He looked around but saw no one. "Ummm... Moka? Who are we suppose to be meeting here?" He asked as he titled his head to her.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OFFICAL NOTICE!!!!

Shadow Lycan Alpha os no longer welcome in thsi guild. I have tried and tried and gave her a million chances but im sick and tired of it. If she want to toss me away like a piece of trash then she can but she is no longer welcome in my life or the pub.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka turned and smiled to Marlo as she opened her eyes. "Marlo, I've made a decision. One you've been worried about, though it isn't as bad as you would fear the worst." She then held up the Rosario. "Its time you met my other self." She said and attached the Rosario to the link to the choker she wore. Her body seemed to glow some now, and her hair seemed to be caught in a wind, even if one was not there. 'I'll see you later, Marlo. I know you'll remove the Rosario again." Then her body began to change. Her eyes slowly turned emerald green. "Get to know her." She finally said as her hair turned pink. She wobbled some and then slowly fell toward Marlo losing her balance.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wandering_Soul002
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka turned and smiled to Marlo as she opened her eyes. "Marlo, I've made a decision. One you've been worried about, though it isn't as bad as you would fear the worst." She then held up the Rosario. "Its time you met my other self." She said and attached the Rosario to the link to the choker she wore. Her body seemed to glow some now, and her hair seemed to be caught in a wind, even if one was not there. 'I'll see you later, Marlo. I know you'll remove the Rosario again." Then her body began to change. Her eyes slowly turned emerald green. "Get to know her." She finally said as her hair turned pink. She wobbled some and then slowly fell toward Marlo losing her balance.

Marlo

He quickly caught her and tilted his head in confusion. "Get to know who?" He then saw the pink hair and was very very uneasy. "So this was the other Moka. The one that the real Moka seemed to fear becoming because she did not know if Marlo could change her back or not. "M... Moka.... are you ok?" He said a bit fearfully not know what to expect. Moka had mentioned her other self but she never said what her other self was like. She could actully be more violant then the real moka. "Ummm... hello?"

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka moved gently and slowly opened her green eyes. She looked up some as everything was fuzzy. She then focused and saw Marlo, slightly startled for a moment. She had taken a couple steps back but then paused. She looked around some and then to him. "Your name is Marlo correct?" She finally asked, her voice was soft and much kinder than the other Moka. "I know all about you Marlo, I'm sure you already know, about the Rosario. Does its power differ from what you had imagined?" She asked now stepping closer. She then smiled and raised her finger and flicked his nose lightly. She then took his hand and laced their fingers. "She told you that we are one in the same didn't she?" This Moka looked to him gently. "I feel what she feels, and I know she loves you very much. So you tell me, how does that make me feel?" She asked him.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
God Solder- Wolf
Milamber Tilakar
Serena laughed and shook her head. "Sometimes it is...i'll let you in on a little secret. These markings I have aren't just for show...they are limiters. They limit what I can and can't do, each one set to a different person. I need them." she stated simply. "I'm more powerful than my mother and father put together....which is why like this I can only do the barest of spells." she said without a hint of sadness. Knowing it was for the good of the world, her family, friends and for her. As she is now she can live a normal life without having to fend for her life every second. "Caro, Salem and one other are the only people traveling with me...I move almost constantly because if I don't people around me get hurt and I can't have that."

User Image

-Leon Marker-

"Oh I see." He tilted his head and then started to walk a circle around her sniff as if he was inspecting her. "Well you seem like a nice enough person." He spoke softly. "Why do you travel in such small numbers? Seems like a wast of a good adventure if you ask me." he then looked around. You know this place had become a bit typical for me. I wouldnt mind having someone to travel with if you dont mind someone getting fur all over the place." He said a bit jokingly.
Serena laughed and smiled. "Maybe, i'd have to talk it over with Caro and Salem. Seeing as he has the patent on getting fur everywhere at the moment." she said with a grin and Salem regally ignored her. "I'm mostly into exploring ruins and selling what artifacts are safe for public. Planning an expedition soon, we could see how well we run together then, if you want."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
God Solder- Wolf
Milamber Tilakar
Serena laughed and shook her head. "Sometimes it is...i'll let you in on a little secret. These markings I have aren't just for show...they are limiters. They limit what I can and can't do, each one set to a different person. I need them." she stated simply. "I'm more powerful than my mother and father put together....which is why like this I can only do the barest of spells." she said without a hint of sadness. Knowing it was for the good of the world, her family, friends and for her. As she is now she can live a normal life without having to fend for her life every second. "Caro, Salem and one other are the only people traveling with me...I move almost constantly because if I don't people around me get hurt and I can't have that."

User Image

-Leon Marker-

"Oh I see." He tilted his head and then started to walk a circle around her sniff as if he was inspecting her. "Well you seem like a nice enough person." He spoke softly. "Why do you travel in such small numbers? Seems like a wast of a good adventure if you ask me." he then looked around. You know this place had become a bit typical for me. I wouldnt mind having someone to travel with if you dont mind someone getting fur all over the place." He said a bit jokingly.
Serena laughed and smiled. "Maybe, i'd have to talk it over with Caro and Salem. Seeing as he has the patent on getting fur everywhere at the moment." she said with a grin and Salem regally ignored her. "I'm mostly into exploring ruins and selling what artifacts are safe for public. Planning an expedition soon, we could see how well we run together then, if you want."

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He gave a sly grin as he examined her some more. "An explorer...?" He then tilted his head. "HMmmmmm? You dont look like an explorer of old scary places.... but if you say so." He then laughed a bit. "Hey I know of some real scary ruins near here. Some very pretty lights make very scary shadows and old stones in motion makes noises to got with scary shadows. If you like I can show you though your cloths may get dirty. Lots of webs and and things.... good hunting for animal though."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wandering_Soul002
User Image

Moka Akashiya

Moka moved gently and slowly opened her green eyes. She looked up some as everything was fuzzy. She then focused and saw Marlo, slightly startled for a moment. She had taken a couple steps back but then paused. She looked around some and then to him. "Your name is Marlo correct?" She finally asked, her voice was soft and much kinder than the other Moka. "I know all about you Marlo, I'm sure you already know, about the Rosario. Does its power differ from what you had imagined?" She asked now stepping closer. She then smiled and raised her finger and flicked his nose lightly. She then took his hand and laced their fingers. "She told you that we are one in the same didn't she?" This Moka looked to him gently. "I feel what she feels, and I know she loves you very much. So you tell me, how does that make me feel?" She asked him.

User Image

Marlo

He blinked and tilted his head when she flicked his nose. She was beautiful but in a strangely different way. "I ummmmm..." He blushed as he looked to the floor for a moment. "I... I love Moka and I will always stand by her.... and so I will stand by you." he said as he looked up to her. "Ummm however..... its strange to me..... I know nothing of how you are in this state. I ummmm.... I wouldnt mind getting to know you.... I think thats what.... the Moka I know wanted." He was perplexed as th how he was to react to this situation. What did his moka want him to do. Love both of them? Was she trying to test him somehow? Was this a trick no his moka did not play tricks she was a direct person. His mind was trying its best to wrap around this situation.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
God Solder- Wolf
Milamber Tilakar
God Solder- Wolf
Milamber Tilakar

User Image

-Leon Marker-

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He gave a sly grin as he examined her some more. "An explorer...?" He then tilted his head. "HMmmmmm? You dont look like an explorer of old scary places.... but if you say so." He then laughed a bit. "Hey I know of some real scary ruins near here. Some very pretty lights make very scary shadows and old stones in motion makes noises to got with scary shadows. If you like I can show you though your cloths may get dirty. Lots of webs and and things.... good hunting for animal though."
"Yes actually, I would like that. Go ahead and lead the way i'll be right behind you."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar

User Image

-Leon Marker-

He bowed his head and then happily grabbed her hand and slung her on his back and took off out the door. "I will show you the hunting grounds that I have been using." After a few minuets he stopped at a hole in the ground. "Here! Down there is the ruins." he sat her on the ground and the jumped down then yelled up. "Ok its safe to jump now! I will catch you!"

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena blinked before laughing a bit as she shook her head and straightened her hair. "Well, that was fast." Serena looked down the hole and gathered the bottom of her dress in her hands before jumping down the hole, Salem nuzzled safely under her hair.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena blinked before laughing a bit as she shook her head and straightened her hair. "Well, that was fast." Serena looked down the hole and gathered the bottom of her dress in her hands before jumping down the hole, Salem nuzzled safely under her hair.

User Image

-Leon Marker-

Leon caught Serena in his arms and smiles. The faint sounds of a working magic stone generator could be heard. "Shhh... hear that.... its that shinny loud thing." He said as he started to walk through the tunnels ahead of her. "I hope this sort of this is what you are looking for..... Im afraid im not very smart with magic and such...."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"That's quiet alright, I happen to be actually." she said with a smile before letting out a small sound of interest at the noises coming from ahead. "Sounds like a generator of some kind, though why and how it is still active is the question here so far." she said with a grin before taking a piece of chalk out of her hand and scribing a glyph on the wall before they entered the main room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff