Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Name: Celeste
Height: 5'11" Tall (Including Ears)/18' Wingspan
Race: Celestial Wolf Goddess/Wolf Demon/Human
Orientation: Straight
Companion(s): Sapphire (3" Tall)

Celeste followed his gaze to stairs then looked back to him. "Yes...let's move to...our room." She said to him softly and smiled a bit more at his last words. "Whatever you may be...will never matter to me. I love you for your heart and soul. For the person that you are. Being with you will never be weird for me."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Celestial Goddess Zuicune
User Image

Celeste followed his gaze to stairs then looked back to him. "Yes...let's move to...our room." She said to him softly and smiled a bit more at his last words. "Whatever you may be...will never matter to me. I love you for your heart and soul. For the person that you are. Being with you will never be weird for me."

User Image

-ZERA-

He blushed some. He knew he sounded silly but it was an insecurty however she did reasure him. He walked with her up the stairs and when the door closed behind them he blushed a bit more again. "The.... the last time I kissed you before today I think upset you a bit. I did it so suddenly." He thought about that day and started to become even more red just from thinking about it. It was not how he normally acted. He then moved to let his arms wrap around her waist. "I promise not to be that forceful again."
User Image

"You just caught me off guard a little bit. And I was...reserved about letting my feelings truly show." Celeste said to him softly. She moved her pawed hand to his cheek and caressed it lightly before letting it trail so her claw tips teased the back of his neck lightly. "As for being forceful...I don't mind it from time to time." She said and kissed him lovingly.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

"You just caught me off guard a little bit. And I was...reserved about letting my feelings truly show." Celeste said to him softly. She moved her pawed hand to his cheek and caressed it lightly before letting it trail so her claw tips teased the back of his neck lightly. "As for being forceful...I don't mind it from time to time." She said and kissed him lovingly.

User Image

-ZERA-

He bushed again giving a shiver as he felt her claw on her neck. He returned her passion as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled them both to fall to the bed. "Im glade...." He said softly. "I really cant tell you.... how much I want...no... how much I need you in my life." he said gently as his finger caressed her fur.
User Image

A murr escaped Celeste as she felt his fingers caress her fur. It wasn't something she was used to but she enjoyed the feel alot. "If you can't tell me how much...then why not show me how much you need me?" She whispered softly to him, letting her hand slide to roam over him softly.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

A murr escaped Celeste as she felt his fingers caress her fur. It wasn't something she was used to but she enjoyed the feel alot. "If you can't tell me how much...then why not show me how much you need me?" She whispered softly to him, letting her hand slide to roam over him softly.

User Image

-ZERA-

He gave a doft moan as he felt her paws roam over him. "Ok... I will give you everything that i Have to give." he said softly back to her.

((Time for time skippies I think))
User Image

Celeste gave a soft happy sigh and she laid in bed after the intimacy they had shared. Her breath otherwise was in light pants. "Zera...that was truly wonderful." She said and nuzzled her head against him softly. "I love you."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Celeste gave a soft happy sigh and she laid in bed after the intimacy they had shared. Her breath otherwise was in light pants. "Zera...that was truly wonderful." She said and nuzzled her head against him softly. "I love you."

User Image

-ZERA-

He held her close and smiled when she nuzzl;ed him. "My wonderful love.... Im so glade I found you." A tear fell from his cheek. He truly was worried that he had lost her forever when she was suddenly gone. "I wont let that woman take you from me so easily next time." He said as he burried his face in her soft fur. "I refuse to lose you." His arms gave her a squeeze as he spoke.

((Sorry I have to start getting things ready to go for the night. *HUGS* It was great being able to RP with you Again. I will be on tomorrow if we are this slow again. ^^ if you feel up to it that is. If not I completely understand.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shirtless Vampire

[[-tackles Wolf - LUFFS]]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
glow n dark

((Heheha hellos ^^ ))

Shirtless Vampire

God Solder- Wolf
glow n dark

((Heheha hellos ^^ ))
[[Sir I am sorry I have been gone from here so long and I do miss you. How are you doing? Are you working?]]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
glow n dark
God Solder- Wolf
glow n dark

((Heheha hellos ^^ ))
[[Sir I am sorry I have been gone from here so long and I do miss you. How are you doing? Are you working?]]

((Its ok ^^. I have been away from here as well. So its no biggy. I was hoping to try and jump start this place though. ^^ Im am doing well. Been having car problems and such but nothing I cant handle. And yes im at work. Very slow today.))

Shirtless Vampire

God Solder- Wolf

((Its ok ^^. I have been away from here as well. So its no biggy. I was hoping to try and jump start this place though. ^^ Im am doing well. Been having car problems and such but nothing I cant handle. And yes im at work. Very slow today.))
[[Yucky, car troubles suck. I think I'm finally back in the right mind set to rp so I'm a happier monkey. ]]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
glow n dark
God Solder- Wolf

[[Yucky, car troubles suck. I think I'm finally back in the right mind set to rp so I'm a happier monkey. ]]

((Thats good im galde your feeling more up to snuff. Well if you want to post I will be happy to follow. ^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff