Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena mumbled to herself as she walked along the long woodland path, her nose buried in a book as she moved, her feet weaving through the land as though she knew it by heart. Then that was easy to do when Salem, her familiar and friend kept whispering in her ear which way to go as the moved toward a familiar pub.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena mumbled to herself as she walked along the long woodland path, her nose buried in a book as she moved, her feet weaving through the land as though she knew it by heart. Then that was easy to do when Salem, her familiar and friend kept whispering in her ear which way to go as the moved toward a familiar pub.

User Image

-Delor-

He was on patrol in the forest and suddenly there was a girl on the foot path and yelled. "CRAP!" he could not stop fast enough and tackled her. "Oh no no Im so sorry please dont be to upset I didnt mean to smash into you." He said trying t help her back up.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena was comically displayed on the ground with her book covering her face. Salem, who was on her shoulders let out a yowl of protest as he was squished under her. "I'm sorry Dad I didn't know we were training today..." she mumbled before she shook her head and the book off before looking up at her assailant. "Oh....hey! Watch where your going..." she mumbled her sitting up, Salem scampered off to a tree to glare at her which in turn made her huff. Looking to the man her allowed herself to be helped up. "Well thanks for the help back up...though now I lost my train of thought. And here I was onto something worth a lot..." she mumbled the last part sullenly.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena was comically displayed on the ground with her book covering her face. Salem, who was on her shoulders let out a yowl of protest as he was squished under her. "I'm sorry Dad I didn't know we were training today..." she mumbled before she shook her head and the book off before looking up at her assailant. "Oh....hey! Watch where your going..." she mumbled her sitting up, Salem scampered off to a tree to glare at her which in turn made her huff. Looking to the man her allowed herself to be helped up. "Well thanks for the help back up...though now I lost my train of thought. And here I was onto something worth a lot..." she mumbled the last part sullenly.

User Image

-Delor-

"Oh no..... I am very sorry is there something I can do to help. Any way I can pay you back for stopping your thought." He said still feeling very bad about what he had done. I was just on patrol to help keep things safe and give waring from real dangers but... I guess I didnt do a good job so far." He said bowing his head. "However I can happily aid you."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena watched him for a moment before cracking a small smile and giggling. "No no, its quite alright, i'll get it back once I start trancing again. Though Salem should have been a better job at watching out for me." she said before glaring at the black cat in the tree who obviously was more interested in a leaf than her. "Sorry for being rude though, my name is Serena Bell Ami Tilakar."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena watched him for a moment before cracking a small smile and giggling. "No no, its quite alright, i'll get it back once I start trancing again. Though Salem should have been a better job at watching out for me." she said before glaring at the black cat in the tree who obviously was more interested in a leaf than her. "Sorry for being rude though, my name is Serena Bell Ami Tilakar."

User Image

-Delor-

Delor tilted his head and looked to the sky. "Hmmmm that name.... your last name sounds familiar." He said tilting his head. "Oh well if it was that important I would have remembered." HE said smiling. "So can I ask what you were working on." He then looked to the cat. "Hmmmm well if he is as useless as that I can eat him for you."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena laughed once again before shaking her head. "No that's quite alright. Might be useless sometimes as a familiar but he makes a great friend. I was working on a new map of this area, reading up on lore. I'm a treasure hunter of sorts...and looking into old places is my passion." she says with a grin as she omits any details on her last name for the time being.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena laughed once again before shaking her head. "No that's quite alright. Might be useless sometimes as a familiar but he makes a great friend. I was working on a new map of this area, reading up on lore. I'm a treasure hunter of sorts...and looking into old places is my passion." she says with a grin as she omits any details on her last name for the time being.

User Image

-Delor-

He titled his head. "Familiar? Oh you mean like what Ash has." he then held out his swords and they changed into his wings. They were metal wings and looked very sharp. "Sorry if they look a bit to out there but my real ones were damaged and I had to get replacements." He then bowed his head. "However I can give you a lift to where ever it is you wish to go."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Just going to the pub, though I wouldn't mind the company actually." she said with a grin as she held her hand up and Salem jumped to it then rested once again on her shoulders where her hand went to pet him. "It isn't far, right?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"Just going to the pub, though I wouldn't mind the company actually." she said with a grin as she held her hand up and Salem jumped to it then rested once again on her shoulders where her hand went to pet him. "It isn't far, right?"

User Image

-Delor Dragon form-

His body changed and shifted into his true form. His neck bent down to let her on. "It would be my honor to give you company if that is what you wish of me." He said calmly. He then tilted his head in a motion to let her know she was suppose to get on. "i will get us there quickly."

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Serena blinked up at him owlishly for a second before smiling widely. "Awesome! I haven't ridden a dragon since father had me do so!" She said in a super excited voice before she carefully got onto his back and settled down. "My claw in yours wing-brother." she stated in draconic.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
Serena blinked up at him owlishly for a second before smiling widely. "Awesome! I haven't ridden a dragon since father had me do so!" She said in a super excited voice before she carefully got onto his back and settled down. "My claw in yours wing-brother." she stated in draconic.

User Image

-Delor Dragon form-

With one flap of his wings the dragon took off from the ground and took flight into the air. It was only moments before they were at the pub but he enjoyed having a rider and circled around the pub a few times. "So where did you learn draconic. Your dialect is beautiful by the way. " His thoughts entered her mind so he would not have to yell.

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"My father, Dragons are an intricate part of his and mothers life so me and my siblings learned it along with English, elvish, drow, under common...well a lot of things really. Until about four years ago I was doing nothing but studying with him. Now though I've been out and about doing my own thing and loving it." she said this all with a small grin, occasionally moving some of her long brown hair behind her ear.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Milamber Tilakar
"My father, Dragons are an intricate part of his and mothers life so me and my siblings learned it along with English, elvish, drow, under common...well a lot of things really. Until about four years ago I was doing nothing but studying with him. Now though I've been out and about doing my own thing and loving it." she said this all with a small grin, occasionally moving some of her long brown hair behind her ear.

User Image

-Delor Dragon form-

He came in for a landing in front of the pub. "Hmmmm interesting. Its strange to find people who have such interest in us these days. They usually just want to kill us for our various useful body parts or because they are paid to." He said as his body changed back into his typical form.

((Sorry Dev I gots to go pay rent and get cleaned up for bed. But if your still in the mood tomorrow night I will be to ^^ ))

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Got an over night tomorrow so I can't Though I will txt you))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff