Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aoi sister Wolf
Sevrian Minitsku
{{Yeah sure for a bit until my gf really starts to guilt trip me in not giving her all of my attention }}

Skylar smiled and kissed her lips. "So my love what shall we do?"

((Haha ok ))

Angel smiles and kisses him back. "Not sure. We can do anything you want" She said with a smile.
Skylar tapped his chin lightly as he pulled her close. "How about we go for a walk?" He said with a smile.
User ImageUser Image
Daespar, you are my first...and I've never felt more wonderful than I do right now." Sylfia said then kissed him softly.

Lazarus walked back with her, stopping outside the cottage and looking at her. He then leaned in and softly kissed her.

Timid Smoker

Sevrian Minitsku
Aoi sister Wolf
Sevrian Minitsku
{{Yeah sure for a bit until my gf really starts to guilt trip me in not giving her all of my attention }}

Skylar smiled and kissed her lips. "So my love what shall we do?"

((Haha ok ))

Angel smiles and kisses him back. "Not sure. We can do anything you want" She said with a smile.
Skylar tapped his chin lightly as he pulled her close. "How about we go for a walk?" He said with a smile.

Angel nodded and smiled. "Sure" She said. She then gave him a gentle kiss and got out of bed putting on her small black dress.

Timid Smoker

Chaotic Essence of Death

He was her first? Well s**t. He held her close to him and kissed her back happily. When he pulled away fromt he kiss he smiled. "Well im happy to be your first" He said and kissed her cheek.
User Image
"I am happy to have you as my first. And I wish to be with you...for as long as you will have me." Sylfia said softly smiling at him.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Getting things done the right way may take longer,

Seras Sunar

Seras smiles softly into the kiss as she gently wraps her arms around behind Lazarus' head.

, but it makes it feel all the better when you succeed.

User Image
What good is life if it isn't enjoyed?

Lyon Sunar

Lyon chuckles lightly.
"It's a helpful trait for me, even in winter."
He says as he cuddles with Amelia.
"I've never touched snow in my life."

So don't take it so seriously.
Aoi sister Wolf
Skylar smiled and put on a pare of pants and a black tee shirt. "Lets go." He said as he scooped her up effortlessly into his arms and carried her down stars. Making their way out of the pub he placed her on her feet in the grass. Grasping her hand he smiled as the began to walk. "Im new around here, so where is a good place to go to be alone?" He asked with a sweet smile.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-Corso-

He chuckled at Vox splattered him with water. "Hehehaha well Vox hehehaha If that is what you wish then how abut we compromise. The bath tub is your from now on since thats the only part you care about anyway. I will use the sink and when I need to bath I will use the house bath." He said knowing how big the house bath was he was most likely going to use that anyways. "Hello there Trya.... I hope you slept well." He said softly. He then looked out the bathroom door to Ty. "Hehehaha yes yes I did promise you a very big breakfast didnt I." He said as he grabbed his robes and staff. "Well we can have a big breakfast and then we can visit the lake." He said looking to both Ty and then Vox. "Oh and is there something you wish to do Today Trya? While Ty is eating I will study and draw you and Vox and when Vox is swimming I study and draw you and Ty. However there must be something you wish to do?" He asked happily. He had not had a companion since this one very crazy and random witch he hung out with for a while. She was very cute and he thought they had a thing but she was gone one day out of the blue after trying to remove his head and wear it as a hat. Did i mention she was crazy.

Timid Genius

Sevrian Minitsku
Riku smiled and chuckled softly. "Yes sweetheart, daddy is fine." He said with a smile as he went over to the children. He also smiled at Lucas, he hoped dearly that he could forgive him and trust him not to leave. "What are you two playing?" He asked smiling to both of them. Shooting a glance at Misty he smiled and looked back to the kids.

Jaclyn smiled lightly, Lucas returning his dad's smile. He knew his dad said he wasn't going anywhere and he really wanted to believe him, but Lucas couldn't help but be weary. "Go Fish." Lucas said lightly in reply to his dad's question. Looking to Misty, Lucas grinned. "Come play, Misty. Or we could play something else. Doesn't matter to me." He said lightly as Misty pushed off the wall and sank onto the bed by the trio. Glancing to Riku, she returned his smile. "It's up to your dad. What should be play? Or should we go eat? I'm sure you two are hungry by now."

Timid Smoker

Daespar smiled and rests his hand on her hip. "I will have you for as long as I live" He says to her. He then leans in and gives her a gentle kiss.
User Image
Lazarus moved his arms around her and held her against him gently holding the kiss, slowly deepening it.

Timid Smoker

Kharne Sunar

Amelia smiles. "Well somehow I must change this." SHe said to him. "Snow is something everyone loves to play in"

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Getting things done the right way may take longer,

Seras Sunar

Seras shudders happily as Lazarus holds her close and she deepens the kiss a little more. After a moment she breaks the kiss.
"You're getting my heart racing Lazarus."
She says softly to him, hesitant to invite him into her room.

, but it makes it feel all the better when you succeed.

User Image
What good is life if it isn't enjoyed?

Lyon Sunar

"Oh I enjoyed playing in it, as well as writing in it by way of melting it away."
Lyon says with a chuckle before kissing Amelia.

So don't take it so seriously.

Timid Smoker

Sevrian Minitsku
Aoi sister Wolf
Skylar smiled and put on a pare of pants and a black tee shirt. "Lets go." He said as he scooped her up effortlessly into his arms and carried her down stars. Making their way out of the pub he placed her on her feet in the grass. Grasping her hand he smiled as the began to walk. "Im new around here, so where is a good place to go to be alone?" He asked with a sweet smile.

Angel giggles when he picks her up and she just clinged to him. When they were outside she happily held his hand. "Not sure. I have only lived here as long as you had" She told him. She then smiles. "Lets just explore" She says with a happy smile and started to walk with him.

Timid Smoker

Kharne Sunar

Amelia laughs. "I suppose thats one way to do it" She says. She then kisses him back happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff