Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha
Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

"We should probably go get you those clean clothes. And get you cleaned up. You probably got dirty running through the forest." Dahlia said and picked her up. She carried her up to her rom and into the bathroom. "Get undressed and have a bath or a shower. I will grab some clothes from my mother until we go shopping."

User Image
Lilliana nodded. She looked around as she was picked up and carried to the bathroom. When she was set down she nodded. Smiling she walked over to the bathtub. Turning it on by how she remembered seeing people do it she turned the handle and made sure it was nice and warm. She then got into the tub and started to wash up.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Marrow

He smiled as his tail twitched. "I... I wish to share this touch with you." He reached out his hand. He was a bit hesitant however. His hand reached for hers but stopped short. He then slowly started to move again until he felt her hand. "Touching.... I like the sound of the word and the act is so soft. I can hardly stand it. However I seem to have no desiar to touch the others male or female in this building. Is that good or bad?" He asked tilting his head.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Marrow

He smiled as his tail twitched. "I... I wish to share this touch with you." He reached out his hand. He was a bit hesitant however. His hand reached for hers but stopped short. He then slowly started to move again until he felt her hand. "Touching.... I like the sound of the word and the act is so soft. I can hardly stand it. However I seem to have no desiar to touch the others male or female in this building. Is that good or bad?" He asked tilting his head.

Amrilla felt his hand on hers and she smiled. "It means that you like me. And you want no one else.." She was actually very flattered. "So its good" She tells him. She finally leans in and kisses him once more.

Shapeshifter

Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

When Lilliana started to was, Dahlia left the room to go to her mother's. She returned with a few different outfits and laid them on the bed before heading back to the bathroom. "Make sure you wash good. And rinse all the soap from your fur and hair."

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha
Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

When Lilliana started to was, Dahlia left the room to go to her mother's. She returned with a few different outfits and laid them on the bed before heading back to the bathroom. "Make sure you wash good. And rinse all the soap from your fur and hair."

User Image
Lilliana nodded with a smile. SHe finally cleaned up and got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her like a blanket. She then walked out into the bedroom and looked up at her mama.

Shapeshifter

Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

"I ddn't know what kind of outfit you'd like so I picked out a few different one. Take your pick of wht you like." Dahlia said pointing out the different oufits on the beb.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Marrow

"UMmmmm well.... I... Ummmmm" He shyly got to his feet after the second kiss. He was unsure of what to say at this point. "I ummmmm" He then looked to the stairs. "I think... im going to the room im staying in. You can... ummmmm join me if you wish...."

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha
Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

"I ddn't know what kind of outfit you'd like so I picked out a few different one. Take your pick of wht you like." Dahlia said pointing out the different oufits on the beb.

User Image
Lilliana looked at her surprised. "I get to pick my outfit?" She asked like it was a foreign thing to her. SHe then smiled. She looked over and saw a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt so she grabbed those and put them on.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Marrow

"UMmmmm well.... I... Ummmmm" He shyly got to his feet after the second kiss. He was unsure of what to say at this point. "I ummmmm" He then looked to the stairs. "I think... im going to the room im staying in. You can... ummmmm join me if you wish...."

Amrilla looked at him. She obviously crossed the line. "I will join you only if you want me to" She said and smiled.

Shapeshifter

Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

"Yes. This is your life and you are free now. You can make your own decisions." Dahlia said to her with a smile. "There are some rules of the pub but other that that yo can do pretty much anything."[/b

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Marrow

He bowed his head. "I do wish for you to join me." He said as he started to hold out his hand.

((Well I think I gots one last post in me and then I need to try and fall asleep. ^_^ ))

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha
Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

"Yes. This is your life and you are free now. You can make your own decisions." Dahlia said to her with a smile. "There are some rules of the pub but other that that yo can do pretty much anything."[/b

User Image
Lilliana got the clothes on and looked over at her with a happy smile. "This is amazing!" SHe said and hugged her.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
User Image

Marrow

He bowed his head. "I do wish for you to join me." He said as he started to hold out his hand.

((Well I think I gots one last post in me and then I need to try and fall asleep. ^_^ ))

Amrilla smiled. "Alright then" She says and holds his hand walking up to his room with her.

Shapeshifter

Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

Dahlia hugged her back. "Glad to know you are happy,dear."

Shapeshifter

((Yea. I need to head off myself. I'm about to pass out.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff