Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aoi sister Wolf
Kharne Sunar
((Just watching the premiere of the new season of Pittbulls and Parolees))

((Ahh. Having fun? ))
((It's a good show. They're moving to New Orleans in this episode.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Elder Levert

He came down stairs and smiled as his eyes took hold of all the decorations his aunt had put up. He still has not met dear Soraya however she already sounded like someone who could make this place much better to be in for everyone. He then looked to Tigger and bowed. "Hello brother. You look well today."

Shapeshifter

Tigger (6'9" Tall)

[]"It's alrght. I had to come tend to some of my brother's. They've become sick with something. Crest and I are the only ones who didn't catch it. Oh and my sister Luna." Tigger said looing to her and smiling softly.

((*shrugs* sure I guess.))

Timid Smoker

Kharne Sunar
Aoi sister Wolf
Kharne Sunar
((Just watching the premiere of the new season of Pittbulls and Parolees))

((Ahh. Having fun? ))
((It's a good show. They're moving to New Orleans in this episode.))

((Ah cool))

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"'Tis a fickle woman that Fate...."

Andrea Loriando

Andrea gives a nod of greeting to Levert before looking back to Tigger.
"I'm glad to hear you don't have it. Any idea what it is?"

"... even the lowliest of people can be given grand destinies by her."
- Unknown warrior scholar

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha
Tigger (6'9" Tall)

[]"It's alrght. I had to come tend to some of my brother's. They've become sick with something. Crest and I are the only ones who didn't catch it. Oh and my sister Luna." Tigger said looing to her and smiling softly.

((*shrugs* sure I guess.))

((anyone specific youu want me to bring out?))

Shapeshifter

Luna (5'8" Tall), Tigger (6'9" Tall)

Tigger looked at Levert and nodded. "Thanks. THe brothers are sick though." He said to him.

Luna came inside with several bags in hand. "Next time Sorya's doing her own damn candy shoppig." She muttered and moved to put the candy away. She then looked to Levert and smiled. "Like AUnt Soraya's decortating? I think she went a little overboard personally."

Shapeshifter

Tigger (6'9" Tall)

Tigger looked back to Andrea and shook his head. "Afraid not."

((Not really.))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Elder Levert

"Im sorry to hear that my brother. I will have to visit them in their beds later." He then looked to Luna and gave a smile. "There is my love." He said happily. He then walked over to her and smiled. "You look well. Im glade your not i'll either."

Timid Smoker

((Alrighty then. I will bring in Lilliana again then.))

Lilliana ran into the pub panting and looking around. SHe looked like she was trying to hide from someone. She paniced for a moment and hide behind a couch.

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"'Tis a fickle woman that Fate...."

Andrea Loriando

Andrea nods solemnly.
"I guess I won't be of help then."
She said before stepping around the bar to be able to slip her arms around Tigger.

"... even the lowliest of people can be given grand destinies by her."
- Unknown warrior scholar

Shapeshifter

"Takes more than a little sickness to get to me, love." Luna said before moving her arms around his waist and placing a passionate kiss to his lips. "Got some stuff to top off our ice cream for later." She whispered seductively into his ear.

Tigger looked back to Levert and Luna. "I'm sure they would appreciate knowing you are concerned for them. But be carefl not to catch it yourself. Then again, you might enjoy Luna tending to you while sick." He said before shaking his head. "And get a room." He said before looking back to Andrea. "It's alright. They will be fine with a little time, I'm sure." He said murring when she slipped her arms around him.

Timid Smoker

Shadow Lycan Alpha

"Takes more than a little sickness to get to me, love." Luna said before moving her arms around his waist and placing a passionate kiss to his lips. "Got some stuff to top off our ice cream for later." She whispered seductively into his ear.

Tigger looked back to Levert and Luna. "I'm sure they would appreciate knowing you are concerned for them. But be carefl not to catch it yourself. Then again, you might enjoy Luna tending to you while sick." He said before shaking his head. "And get a room." He said before looking back to Andrea. "It's alright. They will be fine with a little time, I'm sure." He said murring when she slipped her arms around him.

((Posted for you Shika))

Shapeshifter

Dahlia (5'10" Tall)

Dahlia stood from a chair in a corner and walked to the girl that just came in, appearing to have been running from someone. "What are yurunning from?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Marrow

The boy came down stairs. He had been resting since Mar and Temara found him outside and brought him in. He sighed and looked to the door. Part of him told him to leave however another part told him to stay. He was very confused. Though he did clean up well and looked much better then before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff