Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Mellicka Andre

Appearances x Can x Be x Deceiving

The music was a little to loud for her ears as well, but she was slowly getting use to the level. The song that she picked made her roll her eyes a little but she didn't say anything, the song was an okay song she suppose. She smiled at the guy and nodded, she patted on the bar and called over to him. "Join me then, what can I get you to drink?" She could sing herself but she didn't like to, it was one of the things she was forced to do, well she use to like singing anyways that was something.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Alex nodded appreciatively and headed to the bar, he sat down a few stools away from the guy that was already there. When the girl asked him what he wanted to drink, he looked uncertain for a few moments. "I..uh...What..do you have?" It had been a long time since Alex had actually left his own estates. Limited public contact only added to the timidity that being hunted had set into his gut. He didn't used to be like that...if his maker were still alive, he'd probably scold Alex for acting like a rabbit. He looked away for a moment, then down at his lap. His left hand with that odd artifact rested lightly in his lap. He scowled at it for a moment. The music was painful to his sensitive ears, but he could tolerate it.

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei was smiled wickedly and dancing around the stage as she sang. Performing was her passion, it was encoded into her DNA. As the song ended, she kept smiling, waiting for the next song to come on, she walked around the stage catching her breath. Her eyes lit up when she heard the beginning of the next song come on. It was hello, by Evanescence. She was happy it was a slower and more calm song, she could tell some of the people, scratch that. Most of the people didn't like previous song, and this song really showed off her singing skills.
User Image
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka smiled when he said down and shrugged. " I can make you whatever you want, but let me see what I can make for you." The guy looked nervous to her but she understood, she had been like that herself for awhile. Growing up mentally in a bar helped her stop being so nervous though and she smiled at him. She knew what to make him now, she pulled out Dark rum, Amaretto and Grapefruit juice. She took a shaker out of the fridge and poured an ounce of dark rum, half an ounces of Amaretto and four ounces of grapefruit juice. She shook it up and poured it into a glass before sliding it over to him. "here you go, a Tropical Teaser." She said smiling at him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf sat next to Alex and waited for the song to start. He whispered in the mans ear. "First off dont be afraid of what I'm about to say. I can tell your being chased. I can protect you as long as you are at this bar. I was a bounty hunter myself. If you can give me some more details on who's chasing you I can make some calls." His voice went from the clumsy polite voice Alex heard from before to the stern cold voice of a born killer.
He had looked up to the bartender, nodding slightly as she moved about making his drink. He glanced to Wolf when the man sat down next to him, his body tensed as the man whispered to him, his other hand going down to his lap so that both hands were clasped together on his lap. Effectively hiding that artifact from view. "..I....don't know anything..." He had mumbled the words softly and when the bartender set the drink down in front of him he nodded his thanks to her, reaching out to wrap his hand around the drink. He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply. Taking in the scent of it. He glanced to Wolf. "..Assassins, bounty hunters...I don't know who hired them...My...master...said that I shouldn't take lives of creatures that have the ability to reason....so I ran away and I hid and I ran some more...." Alex's brow creased slightly and he sipped the drink. A tiny sip. It was enough for him to taste the drink..he did like that flavor. He set the cup back down. "...My name is Alex.."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolfs eyes became sharp an narrow as he continued to wispier. "If things are as bad as your making it out to be it wont take me long to find something out. I can get them to at least thin the numbers. But as long as your here not one person that's not welcome can set foot in my pub. So try to relax and rest for the moment." His eyes changed back to what they were when Alex walked in and his voice did as well. He walked back over to the back table and watched the room.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka rolled her eyes when she heard the word reason. "Most humans I met don't seem to be able to do that." She said mostly to herself as she poured herself a glass of water, she watched him for a bit and smiled. "Nice to meet you Alex, if you ever need anything else just call me. Like Wolf said enjoy yourself while your here, I am." Mellicka smiled as she said this, she walked around the bar and sat down next to him. She looked down at his hand and tilted her head silently, she wanted to ask him about it but later when they were alone. She took a sip of water and sat it down on the bar in front of her. "So your a vampire huh?" She could tell easily, it wasn't really up for dabate. "I'm a Rakshasa myself."

Alex watched Wolf walk away, but when Mellicka sat down next to him his attention moved from Wolf to her. "Humans might choose not to reason, but they have the ability.." He had shifted slightly in his seat when she stated he was a Vampire. He could only look away and nod slightly. Both hands were in his lap, efficiently hiding the strange device with his other hand. When she mentioned Rakshasa, he looked to her. "...That...is a type of demon?" He questioned softly and a little uncertainly. He couldn't be sure, but he thought it had something to do with the Hindu.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle of wild turkey. He walked back over to the table in the far corner of the room. He chugged the bottle for a while. He put his feet up on the table and leaned back in his chair. He drank the bottle until it was empty and feel asleep in his chair again. His hat was pulled down over his eyes. He snored a little and mumbled in his sleep a bit like a old man tends to do.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka nodded. "Yes, yes it is. I am shape-shifting demon that feast on human flesh. I believe the legend is that we came from Brahma's, the Hindu God of Creation, foot." She smiled at him and took another drink of her water and thought about what he said earlier. " I know, I knew one human that was like that to bad he was killed." She sighed. "So far he was the only human that I liked." She never lied to people, just because she found it a rude thing to do. Holding the truth though wasn't something she had a problem with, and she did it sometimes when she didn't want to talk about things. The jewel must be one of those things for him since he kept hiding it although she had already seen it.

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yesai finished the song and walked off the stage, then she turned off the stage lights and lowered the automatic music's volume. She went behind the bar and grabbed a towel, then wiped the sweat from her forehead before beginning to mix a drink for herself. She poured orange juice and champagne into a glass then mixed it and took a sip. She could make quite an amazing memosa. She propped herself up and sat on the edge of the counter, looking out at the rest of the bar. She chuckled a little when she saw Wolf in the corner, leaned back in the chair, snoring and mumbling."He needs to stop drinking so much." She said softly to herself.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"MMmmm...candy bars..." He mumbled.
Alex had nodded lightly as Mellicka spoke to him. She seemed nice enough. "..My master used to tell me that as Vampires, we should try to preserve human life instead of destroying it...I have never met another Vampire that believed in that philosophy.." He was looking down at his lap. Fingers of one hand running along that artifact attached to his other hand. "..My master also used to tell me to never fall in love with a human, for all their fragility, they are a cruel creature. He used to say they were more cruel than any other creature that ever had or ever will walk this world.." He shifted a bit in his seat and fell silent. Glancing to her for a moment. There was more he could have said, but he withheld it for now.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka nodded in agreement. "Your master was correct, humans are nothing but scum of the earth. I hate them all, humans were the ones that killed the one human I liked." She looked over at him and smirked. "Not that way though, he saved me, took me in and trained me for the future." She looked over at him, he had used to words, used to whenever he mentioned his master. "What happened to your master?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces