Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Mellicka Andre

Appearances x Can x Be x Deceiving

Mellicka took the key from the table and nodded. "Thanks." Mellicka started laughing at his choice of a drink but nodded. "Sure, if you like it that way." She winked at him but go to work on the drink. She pulled out out a hurricane glass and put a good amount of ice cube in it. She pulled out Midori Melon liqueur, slpe gin, Absolut Vodka, Southern Comfort, Chambord raspberry liqueur, Pineapple juice and Cranberry juice. She mixed them all together in a shaker and poured it into the hurricane glass before sliding it over to him. "Here you go."

Mellicka looked over at the new person that had came in. "Hello, and my name is Mellicka, I'm the bartender here."

(( XD so you did see that. ))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The man clad in armor looked over to the employee of the bar. He didn't know his position but he obviously worked there. The armored man's face was expressionless, though he looked straight in the eyes of the employee. A slight blue glow formed around his eyes as he thought of the end result of his response, no matter how insignificant a drink might be.

"Just water." He said.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf sipped the drink. "Not bad. I think you'll work out just fine."
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka nodded and smiled, not bad? Guess that was an okay answer. "I hope it's good, I've been working on my skills for six years now." She looked over at the new person, even though he wasn't talking to her, he seemed interesting enough despite the fact he was wearing a lot of armor. She nodded and poured him a glass of water, she sat it next to him and smiled at him politely. "here you go sir."

Alexander Straker moved slowly, almost carefully towards the building. He was dressed the way any self respected aristocrat might be. With the exception of the strange artifact nearly fused to the flesh of his left hand. A strange device indeed. Alex shook his head softly as he reached out with his right hand to push the door of the pub open. Entering the establishment, the Vampire blinked and looked around for a moment. Briefly wondering if he had made the right choice to come into this place. No doubt his pursuers were hot on his heels. After that artifact on his left hand. Gladly he would have given it to them, except, he couldn't get it off. A light frown tugged at his pale lips as he took in his surroundings.
The armor clad man looked up and over to the girl who set the drink beside him. He slowly reached over and grasped the drink, not out of caution, but just to take his time and not seem jumpy. He kept looking at the girl and managed a slight smile, then stared at the drink for a moment before leaning back and going bottoms up as all the water in the cup slid down his throat. He set it down back on the table and looked straight ahead.

"Another please."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wolf walked over to the new comer. "My name is Wolf the bouncer and owner of this pub. Is there anything we can get you tonight." He said with a smile.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka was startled a bit at the appearance of a new guy, she looked back at the person next to her. "Here you go." She said as she poured him another glass of water. She turned her attention back to the new person. "Hello sir? Are you okay?" She walked around the bar and walked over to him. Mellicka noticed Wolf had introduced himself to the new person so she did the same. "I'm Mellicka, the bartender by the way." She looked at the jewel on his hand and back up at him, she knew a thing or two about items attaching themselves to people.

The armor clad man looked back after he received his second drink to see what the commotion was about. Obviously a vampire. The man had been on this earth long enough to know the difference between human looking creatures. The bone structure gave the new comer away. The man kept his eye on the vampire but started to sip his second glass of water.
Alex cleared his throat softly sending another sweeping gaze around the room for a moment. He bit his bottom lip just slightly as he watched Wolf for a few moments. Alex's voice was soft when he spoke. "How...how much would a room be?" That head tilted to the head slightly, as he sent a glance over his shoulder towards the door he had just come in from. A bounty..they had even dared to put a bounty on his head. Alex shivered slightly. He didn't like this feeling that being hunted sent through him. He was a predator, he was the one that should be doing the hunting. His frown deepened when the female approached, as he noticed her looking down at his left hand, he turned it. Placing that hand palm down against his thigh to hide the object. He needed to be more careful.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
He gave her the key to room 3. "Here its on the house... Its been a while since its been this busy." He said smiling. He Noticed the look the man had in his eyes. Having been a bounty hunter he knew that look very well. But he just smiled and handed him the key anyways.

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei smiled as the pub got more and more active. Now that there was a second bartender there, she could entertain the customers. She danced over to the stereo system and turned it up before flicking the lights above what seemed to be a stage in the pub on. It was small, only big enough for a small band, but it was plenty of room for her to dance around on and sing. The music began to play, and she picked up the mic, getting ready to begin singing riot, by three days grace.

((Sorry i haven't been posting, I got busy >.< ))
User Image
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka didn't say anything about the jewel, since he hid it from them she knew that he didn't want to talk about it. She watched him a bit, and winced inwardly, he looked like she did when she first escaped slavery, always waiting for someone to come out and attack you, being hunted. She smiled at him, hoping that he realized she wasn't going to say anything. "Looks like you got the room next to me, I'm in room two by the way." She winked at him and walked back to the bar.

Alex took the key with his right hand, keeping his left pressed palm against his thigh...When one of the girls turned up the music, he flinched slightly. Barely resisting the urge to cover his ears. He took a step back and nodded politely. "Thank you.." He slipped the key into a pocket. He'd go settle into his room later..now he would sit down here and watch the door. When the woman spoke, he seemed to relax. He knew she'd seen it, but at least she didn't say anything about it. Her room was next to his..for a moment he almost smiled. "May I sit at the bar for awhile?" He looked to Wolf as he tentatively asked that question.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf smiled and motioned to the bar. "Sure good sir help your self." Wolf wanted to ask if he knew witch hunter was chasing him at the moment but decided it would be best to let the man rest for a few minuets. ("I'll ask him later when he has calmed down a bit." ) He thought to himself. He watched as Yasei started to sing. "one day shes going to be famous." He whispered to himself as he started to smoke a cigar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff