Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image

In the middle of a forest stands a pub and hotel along the only road between two major cities. The owner is a half breed wolf demon that's over 7600 years old. He was recently a bounty hunter but decided to hang up his boots and settle down. He has many secrets but usually keeps to himself. He has been revealed as the forest guardian and can control the forest to his will. The pub is made completely out of wood and seems to be brand new but there is more to the old place then it may seem.

User Image

~Walking inside the pub, one will find a bar straight ahead. This bar serves all kinds of drinks. Even blood is supplied for those that need it.
~To the right is a stage area for entertainment purposes.
~To the left is a lounge with couches for people to relax. There's even a fire place where a fire is nearly constantly burning.
~There's a door behind the bar that leads to the kitchen. The kitchen is kept well stocked with anything anyone might need.
~There's a set of stairs to the far right at the back of the room that leads up to the hotel rooms.
~Next to the stage near the back, just before the stairs, is a door that leads out to the hot springs.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Surrounding the pub is a very dense forest. This is Dark Wolf Forest. It's advised that you refrain from taking it lightly or you may lose your life. All kinds of creatures exist within this forest. There are various places where the trees open up into a clearing. There are also some different paths that lead through the forest though most are not very traveled, the main one leading to and from the pub.

User Image

There's a river that runs through the forest. It comes to a waterfall at one point before continuing on past the pub. This river is well stocked with fish and is very clean and clear, providing a fresh drink to those that need it.

User Image

This is the Northern City of Widowmere. It is very industrious and moves forward in magics, weapons and other such goods. It is welcoming to both human and demons but has more so demon dominated.

User Image

This is the Southern City of Lindenburg. It is a human city that is far higher in technology than the demon cities. This is where their strength lies as humans.

User Image

This is the inner Mountain valley. Believe it or not this Valley resides Inside of a mountain. The ceiling just looks like a sky but its not. It is always day time in here so to speak. It holds many mysteries of its own.

Theme Song of the Pub

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are the Posted Rules etched into the wooden wall just left of the door before entering.

1. Please understand that we serve everyone of every race as long as they can follow the posted rules so try to treat other guests in a respectful manner. We understand that not everyone can get along all the time but we do request that our guests act as adults even during disagreements.

2. There is no fighting inside the pub. The spells on the building will automatically cause you to face plant into the floor should you attempt to harm someone. If you try using a weapon the spells will pull them from you hands to the floor. Depending on your behavior yet another spell can be used by the owner and select members of staff to eject you from the building and deep into the forest. (If you must fight please take it out side. Otherwise you will be ejected. No one is above these spells.)

3. Please treat all staff members with a reasonable degree of respect.

4. Keep things PG-13. Romance is good but you know better than trying to go skinamax on us. If you want to continue your naughtiness then please do so in private.

5. Follow the other standard Gaia rules; to reasonable standard. Again we know that mistakes happen so all we ask is that the proper effort is made.

6. I shouldn't need to say this but you're not superman. No Godmodding or crap like that. You know exactly what I mean so if you have to ask this question, 'is this to over the top?' then it most likely is. Now there are going to be some story bound battles that require a specific outcome but all parties involved will be aware of these events ahead of time.

7. The question of Grammar. Mine sucks so as long as you can write well enough for everyone to understand its fine. (If you are a word Nazi that loves to call people on every mistake then you are not welcome here.)

8. REMEMBER! This place is suppose to be fun so don't poop on other peoples cake. Don't come in here and start drama.

09. Do NOT ignore others. If you aren't feeling up to RPing or your characters are locked, please post saying something to that effect. But do NOT completely ignore/blow off someone's posts.

10. Finally, I reserve the right to enforce the rules as I please. So please don't cry to me suggesting that I never enforce the rules on a particular person and do for others. I take everything on a case by case basis after hearing what I believe to be all the facts. I will enforce the rules how I see fit otherwise go start your own RP and have fun your way.

User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Owner ~ Their word is law.
1. God Solder- Wolf (WOLF)

Bartenders ~ These are the people that take care of customers needs.

Maids

Handymen

Cooks ~ These people made the food for customers and make sure the kitchen's well supplied.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
We are now open for business.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Wolf wiped down the bar. It sure is quiet tonight." He said to himself.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf Poured himself a drink and sat at the back table where he could see the whole down stairs area. He puffed on a Cigar and drank on a bottle of Wild Turkey.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf looks at the clock on the wall.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf slams back a shot and pours another.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The sound of the wind flowed freely through the bar. It was loud and obnoxious. Wolf walked to the stereo system and turned up the music. "Thats better." He said to himself.
Shade looked at the building that she was now in front of. Her eyes were like that of deer who knew it was going to die; awe and amazment. "Wow this sure is a nice place." She stepped closer to the door and knocked. Her knocked told who ever was inside that she was not timid and not outright crazy. "Hello anyone in there." She hollered, remembering that it was always nice to knock before entering.
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf yelled. "Please come in we're open."
After hearing the man on the other side say that they were open, she thought she had hit the jackpot. Opening the door and stepping inside Shade could finally realax a little. Some of the places she had stayed in were, no offence dumps, but this; this was nice. She approached the man sitting at the bar. "You must be the owner?" She then took a seat night to him.

User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf stood and bowed his head as he removed his hat. "Yes young Miss my name is Wolf the owner and bouncer of this pub. What may I get you this evening." He said happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff