Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lunatic

.:In the classic tale of Light versus Darkness, Light generally prevails...

Xeth's face twisted with anger at the name "Fyrethil" and he abruptly stood up as if to strike at her. However, he realized that this person could be useful to him in the future, so he quickly calmed himself. "Don't..." he murmured, though it was a rather loud murmur. "...Ever say that name. I am neither of them. In fact, Pyth was destroyed naught two days ago. His brother with him. I consumed the older one's soul, so I suppose his is a part of me. Pyth was killed by one known as Shin the Relentless."

The dark phoenix bent his neck sideways, cracking it delicately and re-seated himself. "I abhor that part of me," Xeth said quietly.

...But my Darkness is deeper, and will swallow that Light.:
User Image
User Image

Mellicka watched as he walked away from her and knew she couldn't win this fight. "I can fight, the spiders were fun to to play with. I can kind, I spent three years of my eleven years as a slave fighting, I can fight." Despite saying this she knew that she wouldn't be able to get him to allow her to go with him. She hurried over to him though and rested her forehead on his back. "Just promise, promise me that you will come back for me." She didn't want to lose Drake just after she finally got him.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Elle stared up at him and tilted her head, she frowned a bit as she finished her drink and set it on the bar. She snuggled up to him and nodded, it seemed she was hurting people with her powers, Drake and now Sky, but it was nice to talk to someone.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
As they walked Wolf looked to the two new comer in the pub. "I wonder what that's all about? Oh well." Once they got to the back he started to unwrap the bandages. His wounds were healing fast. Under his eye patch there was what looked like a marble. It was his eye starting to grow back. "Sorry if this looks gross."

Eloquent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
He rubs her head and chuckles. "YOu don't need to hear the whispers of the dark that I hear.." he says as he rubs her little head some more, holding her gently. He closes his eyes as he rests, letting his body relax, though he need his duster and clothes washed and mended, once more.

2,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image

.::Venextra::.

Venextra giggled slightly, "Its ok, you looking at a vampire remember. Nothings gross...except human food..." She stripped off her cloths and slowly got in to the springs and relaxed. "Its nice tonight, But I can't stay in long remember."

...::Shiori::...

Shiori's face looked a little pained as a tear rolled down. Looking at him for a moment before she spoke again. "Its hard to believe that they are gone...The FyreXetha Brothers..." She wiped her cheek and cursed under her breath. "Dammit, these stupid feelings from Dark are still there..."
User Image
Drake stopped dead in his tracks, his head bowed down and let out a sigh. "I don't know if i'll come out of this alive...but I promise, Mellicka...I promise i'll come back for you...battered and broken it doesn't matter...I will be back for you...." Drake said, turning around and holding her in his arms again, keeping her there until he felt ready to leave, in any case...he kinda wanted to stay where he was at with her.

Demonic Lunatic

((Damn gotta go... raincheck on the RP though, flie! <3))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf got undressed and slowly got into the hot spring. "Hehe its warm tonight...." He held her close for a few minuets.

2,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Xethnar Zetsuni
((Damn gotta go... raincheck on the RP though, flie! <3))

[[Ok lol come back soon I've missed you ^^]]

2,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Venextra cuddled up to him as gently as she could. "I love you Wolf," She said in almost a whisper.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I love you too. More then the forest." After 15 mins or so Wolf got out, dried off and started to re work his bandages.
User Image
User Image

Mellicka rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him before nodding. "Just come back, no matter what condition you're in I'll take come of you." She smiled sadly but in her mind she knew she would be worried and go after him herself. She knew it was his mission and she was going to let him fight it on his own but she needed to know he was going to be okay. She tighten her grip around him before letting go and pulling away. There were tears in her eyes but she knew if she didn't let him go now she wouldn't be able to at all. She smiled at him sadly and kissed him on the lips softly. "You should go, before I stop you and not let you go."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Elle smiled and closed her eyes as well as he rubbed her head. It was an odd feeling being held by a real human, ever since the person she called father died she had only her human dolls to comfort her. They weren't all that comforting, despite being human they were only shells of their former human life and were cold to her touch.

2,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

She sat in for a moment before getting out and dried off. "Wolf, I need a shower tho," Venextra said kind of embarassed.
User Image
Drake couldn't see the tears in her eyes, holding her tightly and feeling her kiss, he kissed her back and nodded. "If you need me...just call me...it doesn't matter where I am...i'll come to you faster then you can say my name twice..." Drake said, stroking her cheek and pulled her in for another deep kiss, he felt sorry for leaving, he wanted to savor this kiss as long as he could before he left because he knew deep down inside....he wasn't coming back. the danger of the mission was enough to kill anyone, he knew he wasn't going to survive this fight because he was have to die trying to kill dalanis. drake the kiss, he lowered his head and hesitated on leaving just yet, not knowing if he wanted to stay for one more night or leave now?

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf pointed to the bamboo shower stall. "There should be some shampoo in there." He said trying to bandage his arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff