Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolf kept working on the table and laughed. "Well that would explain why I don't remember it." He was in the middle of piecing the table back together when he stated. "I wonder why you ever decided to keep hanging around an old fool like myself anyways." he said oddly. She never did explain that to him. All he knew was that they had been friends with ever since. On top of that she was the only person still alive to see his body. Dis spite the fact that his body was that of an 21 year even though he was actually over 7600 years old he also had scar's all over him from head to toe. The only place on him that didn't have a scar was his face. Most girl's get afraid and run away at that sight but she just took it in stride as if it was normal. She really was interesting to him.
Alex was awake. Odd. The sun was up, he was a Vampire. He should not have been awake in the middle of the day. He pulled the blanket over his head and groaned. Gradually, he knew, his body had been changing, being slowly altered by the artifact on his hand. Right now his palm and forearm pulsated with a dull throbbing. The burn in his veins that normally signaled a Vampire's hunger, was a very dull almost nonexistant pulse throughout his entire body. He clung to his pillow tightly. "Please.." He mumbled to no one but himself and his empty room. Alex wanted that thing off, he tossed, he turned. Thrashing around on his bed in frustration, anger and sorrow until he crashed onto the floor with a loud *THUMP* bringing the blanket with him he wrapped it tightly about himself as he curled up into a ball on the floor.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Appearances x Can x Be x Deceiving

Mellicka was laying on her floor staring up at the ceiling, she had woke up earlier but had decided that she didn't want to head downstairs just yet. She thought about what had happened the night before and moved her hand up to her cheek. She blushed again and covered her face with her hands, she didn't know who she was hiding her face from she was alone in her room. The kiss was something she hadn't expect, she wasn't use to people kissing her so innocently on her cheek of all places. Mellicka sighed and got up from the floor, she was just leaving her room when she heard the thud sound coming from Alex's room. Her curiosity got to her and she walked over to his room, she leaned her ear against the door and when she didn't hear anything she pulled back and knocked on the door. "Alex? Is everything all right?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei smiled and was about to tell him why she came to work for him when she heard a loud thump coming from a room upstairs."I'm gonna go check that out..." She said softly, setting her drink down and hurrying up the stairs to the room she heard it come from. She saw Mellicka by the door of the room she heard it come from."What happened?" She asked, looking from the door to Mellicka
User Image

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wolfs eyes shifted as he heard the thump. ("Poor guy... I will call Wilkey after I finish this table. If anyone knows anything it will be him. I can at least make it to where the guy can have time to pull himself together and come up with a strategy." ) He thought to himself.
(( o.o um I think your post needs to be edited ^^; ))

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Monyu
(( o.o um I think your post needs to be edited ^^; ))

sweatdrop haha yeah, srry, i didn't notice your post after i submitted mine xD I'll edit it...
There was nothing but silence from Alex's room. A silence that somehow only seemed to deepen when Mellicka knocked on his door. For a moment everything had stopped, the pulsating pain, the very dull ache of his hunger. All of it. Then slowly, Alex untangled himself from his blanket and stood. Running a hand through his hair to smooth out the tangles as he called softly through the door, not opening it, he had heard the other girl out there as well. "I..fell out of bed.." He frowned slightly, he was squinting some. It was so bright. "The suns up..I should be sleeping still..but..I cant..."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"OH OOopps I for got he was a Vampire." He said as he walked to the basement. He walked into the big freezer then further back into the big firg. He grabbed a big red bag with a spigot on one side. It was a bag of blood. "This should do." He walked back up and placed the bag in the small frig behind the bar. "When hes ready he can have a drink and restore his power." Wolf said to himself. He then Walked back over to the table he was working on.
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka looked over at the other worker and shrugged. "I'm not sure, I don't even know why he is up." She looked back at the door and frowned. Why was he awake anyway? She didn't know why he was awake, maybe it had something to do with the jewel. "Are you okay? Do you need any help?" She was a bit worried about him, she didn't know if she could help him. Maybe he was hungry? He had been on the run for awhile, who knows when the last time he ate was.

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
♥_______________ We all have music in our veins

Yasei

Yasei nodded."If anything happens, I'll be downstairs, just call..." She said, turning and walking towards the stairs, but stopping at the top and turning around."I'm Yasei by the way." She said, a smile on her face. She hadn't caught the name of the new employee, and she was sure Mellicka hadn't caught hers.
User Image
Alexander shivered lightly and hissed sharply. Turning from the door as he rather quickly dashed back to where his blanket lay on the floor next to his bed. For a brief instant there was the scent of burning flesh on the air. It had gone quickly as Alex threw the blanket up over himself. His curtains. He had forgotten to close them last night. Silence came from his room, but he slowly made his way to the window, reaching out to tenatively pull the curtains closed. Shielding his room from that invasive and painful sunlight. Once again the blanket was dropped to the floor, and he returned to his door. Unlocking it, he slowly pulled it open.

Alex was shirtless, and there were burns on his shoulders and his back where the sunlight had touched him when a cloud had moved out of it's way. The sunlight had streamed in through the window and landed right upon him. As if it had sought him out intentionally. The burns did not look as if they were healing. These burns should have already started healing. "..I feel strange..."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The pile of broken wood and splinter was finally starting to resemble a table again. It had a top and 4 legs but it was still a mess. At this point even if you treat the wood the grain will still show that it had been broken at one point but Wolf didn't seem to be to worried about it. "Ok i just have to fix the grain and then treat the wood and I will be finished." He said to himself as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was sure that if Yasei had been standing there she would tell him something like, 'If you didn't drink so much then you wouldn't sweat so much.' Since she had said though's words to him before. He cringed a bit at the thought. He loved Yasei very much and thought the world of her but she did have a habit of treating him like a child. Even when it came to beating him when she thought it was needed. "EEeesh scary thought."

(( Edit i though this would be a little more funny))
User Image
Mellicka Andre

Mellicka nodded at Yaisai as she left. "Alright, my name is Mellicka by the way." She smiled at her before looking back at the door. She was getting really worried about him when she started to smell the burnt flesh, she waited impatiently for the door to open and when it did she gasped. She looked at his burn marks and winced, he must have gotten burn from the sun. She started to fuss over him checking out his burns, trying not to hurt him as she tried to figure out why they were not healing yet. When he mentioned he was feeling strange she looked up from examining the scars at him. "These burns are serious, no wonder you feel strange. We should get you some burn cream or something to making the burns go away faster."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces