Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reno moves back to lean on the counter by Ania, watching Kriss with interest. "So far I'm glad everyone here's showed up in one piece." This made everything much easier. He hated patching people up.
Kris attempts a smile back toward the girl but it comes across very creepy and wrong. He frowns then. Damn. You know you're at the bottom when you've forgotten how to smile. Kriss watches Reno's mouth move examining the tootsie pop with interest. He wasn't sure what grown man would still be sucking on candies for kids. "You get a lot of people who show up bloody or something?" He chuckles, taking a sip of his beer. Kriss wasn't surprised. The Underground seemed darker than Damian had described to him. He was surprised the girl beside him had made it here. Then again, he himself had. The people who were skilled would make it in the underground and survive.
"Actually, yeah." Reno cringes a little, thinking back to the man who had lost all of his fingers on his left hand. He had to throw out his favorite shirt that day. "But, you guys must be ok huh? You made it this far." He gestures to the two and then moves a hand to straighten his tie. "Oh. How rude of me. What's your name?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Grinning Ania kept silent as she watched the two. The smile from the beer drinker was kinda creepy but that didn't bother her. She had seen a hole hell of a lot worse then a smile. "Reno, what else do you have back there?" If she kept drinking whiskey she would be doing things she might regret. Resting her elbows upon thr bar she glanced between them
"Well Let's see." He crosses his arms and puts his index finger on his nose. Tapping it as he thought.
"Gin Vodka Rum (light/dark) Whiskey of course, Wine White Red,Tequila, Brandy/Cognac,
Beer. If I don't have what you're looking for, it's probably coming on the next delivery."
"Name? Krisssss." He over states the "s" hesitant to move on to his last name. How many people would know it in the underground? A few? All? Better to be safe than sorry. "And yours is?" He swigs his beer again, watching Ania as she asks the bartender the other types of alcohol. Kriss' stomach grumbles slightly, and he realizes he hasn't eaten in three days. "Hm. Do you have food here too?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Cherry vodka sour "she smiled as she said it, wasn't a favorite but it also wouldnt impair her judgement when it came to things. Head tilting to the side she just smiled brightly at him. " I keep gettibg whiskey things will start falling off and out" ah well at least she wasn't shy about what would happen. Hearing the name float on the air she glanced at the male and nodded her head
Kriss over hears the comment of falling apparel, and crosses his fingers underneath the counter. Please give her some whiskey. Pleassseee
"Cherry vodka sour it is!" Reno beams and turns to the drinks and glasses gathering the various items as well as a stainless steel shaker. He begins to prepare the drink while simultaneously talking to Kriss. "Dude you ok? Half snake or something? Not that there's anything wrong with that. We accept all types here."
"Half snake? No! Although…" His eyes wander to Ania, but he catches himself and looks back to Reno, scolding himself mentally. Damian told him one thing upon entering the Underground. No flings. No romances. Nada. You never knew what kind of woman roamed about the Underground and whether or not you'd wake up with your wallet. Let alone whether or not you'd wake up breathing.
Reno turns from making the drink just in time to catch Kriss eyeing Ania. He shakes his head slightly placing a glass in front of the blue-eyed girl and smirks at Kris and asks, "Where ya from kid?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania turned to Kirss and gave him a wink. Why not. There was always temptation everywhere one went. But when did she ever listen to good advice? Turning back to Reno she cheered lightly while scooping up thd drink. "Thank you sweetie"
*edit*
Kriss nearly falls over after receiving a wink. What a pretty girl. What a pretty wink. If Damian were here he'd slap me. About to return the wink, Kriss becomes distracted by Reno's question. "Uh. I'm from A big city, north of here. It's called Trivian."
((Sorry I have to make an escape! I have to go)) Reno nods. Trivian. He had heard of it before. His phone starts to ring. He checks the contact. "Uh. This is going to seem weird..especially because we all just met..but do you mind if I leave for awhile? I have..an errand it would seem. Listen, room keys are over there by the stairs next to the other counter. If you want to stay, feel free. I'll charge you in the morning."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Glancing up at Reno she simply nodded her head. Things happen and business was important. "Bye honey"she stated whike taking a sip of her girly drink, the mix was tart on the tounge but it was still good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff