Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Nikolai Crowe

Vanity, the stunning dark-haired woman that stood before him piqued his interests immediately as he took her delicate hand in his. "Nikolai Crowe, nice to meet you." He accepted her hand in his much larger one, noticing a slight chill. "This is a wonderful place you have here. It represents you well." He smiled, obviously flirting, guessing she thought as much of her Inn as he had immediately come to think of her.

Aged Gaian

"Place hasn't changed much."

Then again, it's not as though it had been a really long time since Damon had last been here. The first time around he had been little more than a vagabond, but these days he was a successful business owner and family man. Judging by his clothing, a gray vest over a white shirt and black khaki pants, his appearance mattered more to him these days. And not only that, but his once silvery hair had turned more light-bronze. He was still recognizable, but he was clearly different.

As he made his way up towards the old familiar doors, he was flanked on both sides by soldiers in black uniforms. Each one of them carrier a sidearm, but didn't look as though they were heavily armed. A silver patch on their arms indicated them as "BSSF" or Black Sands Security Forces.

These were Damon's own personal bodyguards.

A soldier opened the door for Damon and he strode into the lobby of the mansion. Here is the place where he had gotten back on his feet. It was only proper for him to come and pay his respects and see if the owner still lingered about.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

"Likewise." she said, charmingly. Her fingers delicately curled around his hand and she paused there momentarily. His body heat was a feeling she missed for far too long. A more genuine, nostalgic smile softened her sweet lips. Reluctantly, she'd pull her hand from his and push any stray locks of her soft, black hair from her face, tucking them behind her ear gently. "Unfortunately," she began, running her soft finger tips along the opposite arm, which hung idly at her side. "I was about to head up to my quarters- but I suppose it would be a good opportunity to show you where you can get a room" she offered sweetly. "I mean- if you're interested in sticking around, of course."

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned
User Image
Nikolai Crowe

Nikolai shifted in his chair a bit at the mention of her quarters. His somewhat tired eyes widened with interested enthusiasm as he spoke, "Sounds good to me." He wheeled himself backward slightly making room for her to show him which way they'd be heading.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

She heard the doors at the front of the building open, and she knew there was someone probably waiting on her, or someone, to greet them. Vanity smiled and motioned with a lean of her head towards the lobby area. The vampiress stepped out through the archways to see several men standing in the lobby area and only one did she recognize. She rose a curious eyebrow, looking back to Nikolai a moment. Not the best timing, but she could make do. Besides, the man visiting, at least the one she recognized, was an old friend for whom she had some very bad news. She remembered Katherine being fond of him- very fond- before she turned and before she ran off into the night. Vanity grimaced slightly through a warm smile she offered him. "Well this is an unexpected surprise." the vampiress mused as sweetly as she could. "I was just about to bring a new patron to his room- and head into mine as well."

[

Aged Gaian

And there she was.

"Oh, well I've always had bad timing."

A few of his soldiers looked around, making sure that the area was secure and that nothing was about to sneak up on them. "I had decided to drop by and see how things were going here." Since he had come here at such an odd hour, Damon figured that he might as well look around and then leave.

"I had only wanted to come here and think back to the good times. We'll leave in an hour, and return at a more proper time for you. I'd like to catch up."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity nodded. "I'd like to catch up too..." she said quietly. Something was off, but nothing she was willing to talk about in front of so many people. She cleared her throat quietly, still. "You and your friends can make yourself at home- everything's in the same place it's always been. I should tend to my resident." she said softly, motioning to the man in the wheel chair. Vanity's golden eyes glanced between his guards. She didn't understand the need for them- but if he needed protection from something, she just hoped it didn't find it's way here. "Perhaps I'll see you around the Inn tomorrow." she added, trying to sound optimistic. "I look forward to it."

Vanity turned back towards Nikolai and smile at him, motioning towards the large glass elevator, probably the only thing old patrons would remember. It was a new addition- all part of modernizing the inn to accommodate all people. "This way, she said softly, leading Nikolai towards the elevator. She'd wait for him to enter the elevator before selecting the only other floor it went to. Two. At the top, she'd wait for him to exit.

There were two double doors in front of them, right in front of the elevator doors. "These are my quarters." she explained to him. "If there's anything I can get you, feel free to seek me out here if I'm not around the rest of the Inn." She pointed down both hallways, to the left and the right. "Just about every room is available to you." she told him. "You'll find you key under the pillow, and if there's anything in your room that you need and do not already have you should feel free to request that as well." Vanity inhaled sharply as she looked over the handsome man, She wet her soft lip with a pink tongue "Did you have any questions for me, Nikolai?"

User Image
Nikolai Crowe

Nikolai smiled, although he wasn't the type to have things done for him, he couldn't turn down a woman such as she offering him a place and all. "I'm sure everything will be fine. I was gonna step back out real quick for a smoke and my bag." He turned slightly and smiled at her as one eyebrow perked up, "I'll have to owe you for this." He nodded politely, "Good night."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity smiled and nodded at him before disappearing into her room. She locked the doors behind her. It didn't take her long to peel her clothes off of her body and get under her soft, silk sheets. It took even less time for her to fall asleep- all in all, this opening night went rather well.

((that's it I'm off 2 bed))

User Image

╔══════════════╗
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
John Frost
The God Eater
--------------------------------------
I will serve you the Liquor of the Gods.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
╚══════════════╝

He observed the room around him, how the atmosphere was. He found the atmosphere to be warm and rather calm since this place was to be used as a resting spot for the occasional traveler that would come across it. He continued to organize the bar, he didn't wish to have to look for things in case the costumers were in large numbers. After just a few seconds, he opened a small cabinet that was right in front of his left knee. In that refrigerated cabinet there was around twenty five bottles of the several rare brands. He smiled even more, he was very glad to see the beauty of those bottles. He touched two of them, using his left index and middle finger. He decided to keep them for a later occasion and closed the cabinet's door. He moved elegantly, every move he had a certain special feel to it like he was dancing. He stored the bottles he had used and chose several others. This time he chose four Cognac cups, placing them in a single live in front of the bottles. He started to do his magic per say, his skill was amazing. Within a few minutes he prepared what he wanted, a special strong but smooth drink to serve to the guests in the morning. One for himself, the others for the woman, her companion and the other presence that he felt a few miles away but he decided not to mention it. He placed the four cognac cups filled with the special drink in a mini refrigerator he had near his left foot. He curved his posture so that he could place them there, he still desired to maintain the normal appearance of a human being. He gave a warm smile to the woman and nodded when she told her about the room. He decided to let her show her companion where the room was and speak to her later about his own room. Her physique was amazingly detailed, her smile would bring both men and women to her knees. However, he would never be one of them since the art of seduction was something he knew very well as well.

He stood there, drinking the drink that he had made for himself and waited for the man at the doors to enter or for the presence he was feeling to arrive. Soon enough he would see the presence he felt, the man in the wheelchair had entered the house. He saw how the host, his boss, would go there to greet him. He decided not to disturb as well, since a bartender's job isn't to speak much but rather listen to the customers's word and serve the right drink to them so that their heart could feel joy again. He watched them, their speech was amazingly fluent, more from the woman than from the man but still. The walls soon stopped his sight and hearing, he could still hear and see beyond them but he decided not to since he didn't wish to be nosy. He kept waiting for another customer, one that would sit on the bar stool in front of him and maybe share a story or just quietly enjoy the sweet taste of a good drink.

He soon knew that no one would be his customer that night and decided to get some rest. He moved from his position to the main stairs the led to the rooms. On his way the woman passed by him and he gave her a warm and friendly smile, saying just two simple words with his smooth and calm voice.
"Goodnight Miss."He curved a bit and returned to normal after she passed by him He knew where is room was since he took the liberty to using his vision to see the place when the woman and her companion went to the rooms section so that he could see what rooms were empty. He touched the door, the wood had a pleasant mahogany scent. He pushed the door to reveal the inside of his room, a large and warm place. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. He took of his clothes and got under the warm sheets. He laid his head on the pillow, inhaling and exhaling one more time before entering his sleep.

OutOfCocktail:N/A
Company:No one

Fashionable Vampire

outfit

User Image

Vanity stirred late in the day. She moaned softly in her bed, turning in her sheets. She could tell by the illumination of her dark red curtains that the sun was still up, but it was low in the sky. The vampiress pushed herself up in bed sitting there with her satin sheets wrapped around her bare chest. She looked around her dark room, able to see everything with absolute clearness. She rubbed her pretty, doe-eyes and slid out from under the warmth of her blankest. Vanity sauntered towards her bathroom and turned on the shower.

The steam filled the room before she stepped into the large garden tub. It didn't take her long to clean up and soon she was standing in front of a fogged up mirror, drying her hair. Once clean and dry she'd make her way back into her room to get dressed. She pulled a pair of tight, black jeans over her strong, shapely legs and a stretchy, strapless top over her head, fixing her chest to sit comfortably inside the cups. She ran her hands over her bare stomach, which the top left bare and exposed. From her drawers she pulled a silver studded belt and slid it through the belt loops, fastening it tight around her waist. The vampire took a pair if buckled ankle boots with high, sharp heels before sitting on the edge of her bed to pull them over her pant legs before fastening them as well. She pulled a leather motorcycle jacket, with studs decorating the shoulders, over herself, leaving it open as she left her room, taking her room key from the bedside table

Vanity locked the door behind her and descended slowly down her staircase, while the elevator was available, she didn't use it unless she had to. The fireplace was still burning at the center of the lobby, but she saw no one in sight just yet. She cleared her throat and walked into the dining area. Maneuvering around the tables, she could still imagine a bright and happy Katherine serving the patron they used to have. As she passed through the doorways into the kitchen she remembered how protective she was over her work space- there was no one to keep her out of here anymore though. Vanity pulled a bag of cold, synthetic blood from the refrigerator and placed in inside the microwave. It only needed to heat for about 30 seconds before she poured it into a clear wine glass before exiting and making her way back out into the lobby where she would take a seat, sighing softly at the empty quiet that filled the Inn during the early evening.

User Image
Nikolai Crowe

Nikolai had awoken hours ago but remained in his room for a long while. After getting himself out of bed, he bathed and dressed himself. He slipped on a comfortable black dress shirt over a grey tank top and worn jeans over his deceivingly muscular legs. He sat for a short time contemplating his often depressing, but slowly improving, situation. He didn't like to dull his mind with such things and Nikolai meant to keep his mind strong as well as his body. He did this because he felt was necessary, to remind him not to give up on himself, regardless of what happened in his life.

He moved near a window with a drink he'd found in a small fridge in the room. His bag was on a nearby table and he pulled a book from it. He read for as long as it took him to quietly sip his drink away. Before he knew it, the quiet peace of the Inn had ebbed his afternoon into evening and his mind drifted to what kind of food he might find in the bar. He leaned to one side and patted his right butt-cheek checking his wallet was present and verifying that, he took his room key and rolled himself outside. Quickly glancing down the hall to Vanity's quarters, he turned and made for the elevator just a short way down the hall.

With a quiet ding, the doors opened and Nikolai rolled himself into the bar. Hearing someone working in the kitchen, he figured the bartender from the night before, he rolled up to a spot at the bar where he could easily view the many bottles that rested on the shelves behind it. "I hope they have steak.", he thought, considering that he might enjoy one of the less recognizable wine bottles he could see with a nice steak. He enjoyed trying new things whenever possible, as often as he was able anyway.
User Image

╔══════════════╗
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
John Frost
The God Eater
--------------------------------------
I will serve you the Liquor of the Gods.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
╚══════════════╝

The night quickly faded, the sun light soon kissing his face due to the open curtains. He felt the warm light greet his face and smiled as if he had all of his energy back again. He gently moved himself from beneath the sheets, his nude body felt the light hit against it. He walked to the window and with a gentle move he opened it. He placed his head outside the window so that he could feel the warm and smooth breeze enter in contact with his skin. He saw how the sun was, lazily appearing again. He gave a small chuckle when he saw the birds fly by him to a branch on the closest tree to his window. Their songs soon filled the atmosphere around them and himself. He enjoyed to hear the birds but he decided to go eat something before starting to work again. He walked to the bathroom, deciding to take a bath before work. He looked at the mirror that was above the sink before turning on the water at the tub. After a few seconds the water could be heard flowing from the pipes to the tub. He got in the tub and took a relaxing bath, a long one since it was still very early. When he was finished, after the cleaning he decided to get dressed. He walked to the closet where his clothes were placed and chose the formal outfit instead of the simple clothes he had last night. He placed the white shirt with buttons, the black pants and a black vest on top of his bed. He closed the closet doors and turned around to look at his clothes. He got dressed, wearing a black tie as well. When he was done, he made his bed and placed the clothes from last night on a basket for the laundry he would do later. He enjoyed doing it for himself since he found it calm. After two minutes he was done and went to the door, opening it. He closed the door behind him as he left, locking it. He then walked down stairs, using the stairs since he wasn't very fond of the elevator.

When he reached the lobby, he heard a few noises that came from the kitchen zone. He decided not to bother and went to the bar, walking behind the counter. He curved himself again so that he would reach the mini refrigerator in which he had placed the special drinks that he had made. He took one for himself and one for the reason why the noises came from the kitchen. He placed his own drink in the counter, on his right side, and the other drink he placed it on the left side. He raised the Cognac glass to his red pale lips and took a sip. The drink was at the perfect level, it wasn't extremely strong but it was strong enough to wake someone but it was also extremely smooth like if you could drink it forever and wouldn't feel full. He waited a bit longer until he saw the reason of the noise, the woman. He gave her a warm smile but she didn't appear to notice him as she simply walked by him and went to the lobby. His silence made him unnoticeable many times, he was used to it. However he did want that she tried his drink, to see if it would bring her joy. He placed the long and thin middle glass structure, that bonded the part where the liquid would be poured and the base, between his middle and ring fingers, the left ones for her drink and the right ones for his drink. He moved so that he could serve her the first drink she would try that was made by him. He walked silently, with the usual elegance and calm that marked his walk, until he was behind her. She had a small table next to her so he placed her drink there, a coaster was beneath the base so that the wood wouldn't be tainted. He decided to announce his presence by greeting her. His voice was a bit lower but still remained the same.
"Good morning Miss. I have prepared this drink for you, the other guests will have theirs as well. If you need anything else don't be afraid to tell me." He made a pause so that he would give her a friendly and warm smile and to give her the chance to ask something before he continued. After around a few seconds of silence he decided to resume his speech. "If you don't mind I will take the seat that is next to yours. There are a few subjects that we could talk about." He moved to the seat that was next to hers, the only thing between them being the small table where he placed his drink as well.

He raised the Cognac cup to his lips once again for a sip, this time a larger one so that more liquid would slide down his throat and so he could taste even more of the drink. His lips glowed a bit due to the moist that was made due to the liquid. He licked them in a calm manner so that he could taste the liquid on his lips as well. He decided to inform her of something that he had done, in case she had interest in the subject. His tone was now in the normal volume.
"A few miles from the old red clay paved road I have came a cross a pack of werewolves, they had been there for long time in what seemed to be a coma state. They had a few bodies with them from what seemed to be victims that they had picked some time a go. They returned to their awake state when I approached so I ended their lives rather quickly since those beasts don't know what they do. They were around twenty to thirty so it was very easy." He paused once, this time so that he could take one more sip before resuming his speech. The bartender who seemed like a human, ended the lives of a large pack of werewolves with ease. He wasn't much human after all. He resumed his speech right after the sip. "In case that interested you in any way I decided to inform you since they were close to this place." He finished his speech and relaxed a bit in his seat. He moved his right hand until he reached the upper left pocket he had in his vest, opening it. He took a cigar wrapped in plastic and proceeded to open the plastic so that he could take the cigar out. He placed the tip of the cigar between his lips and the end, the one that would cut, between the blades of a small cigar cutter he had. He kept the cigar cutter and took a lighter from his pocket, not a normal one but the old ones, a black zippo lighter with initials on it, the initials being GD. Which wasn't his name but something else about him. He lit the end of the cigar and started to inhale the smoke only to exhale it right after, it wouldn't do him no harm if he inhaled the smoke and didn't exhale it but he was used to smoke around humans that way.

He noticed the man in the wheelchair approach the bar, so he quickly got up to serve him. He walked pass the man and turned around to face him. He curved, placing his hand on his chest, and said the formal greeting. His tone was friendly and warm like always.
"Good morning Sir. While you wait for the meal's menu that will soon arrive, would you care to taste the drink I have prepared for the guests. It's completely free of course." He ended the curve and looked into the man's eyes. His smile didn't change at all as he had the same warm and friendly smile all along. The man could see that unlike many, John's eyes didn't reveal a hint of pity over the condition that the man found himself in. Not that John was a heartless man but because he thought that everyone deserved their respect.

OutOfCocktail:I have written a bit too much.
Company:A woman and a man in a wheelchair

Vicious Hunter

As was normal for Adenn he hadn't slept long. The bed was comfortable, the room warm, but the shadows of his past haunted him still. He had risen with the dawn, showered, dressed in clothes left for him by Vanity as she had promised and made his way down the stairs and outside. It was only moments later when the fire breathing black steed that had brought him there returned, arriving in a cloud of smoke. Adenn moves up to the beast and climbs onto it's back.

"Wasn't sure you'd show.. Mind taking me to the truck now?"

No sooner had the words left his mouth than the beast took off down the road.

It was early evening when he made it back, the beat up truck roaring along the road as it approached the Inn. He pulled up out front, parking the truck out of the way before grabbing his kit and making his way back inside. Making his way to the stairs, he offered a slight nod in greeting to the large man in the wheelchair before climbing the stairs and heading to his room. There he unpacked and changed into a simple black Tee shirt that was loose everywhere but his arms and a pair of jeans. Feeling more like himself he made his way back downstairs and up to the bar, finding a seat not far from the other man.

Aged Gaian

Things hadn't changed much around the mansion. Everything is where he remembered it, except for the fact that the place seemed to have more of a somber air these days. His two soldiers seemed on edge the longer they stayed around here. Like they expected some dark shadow to jump out and grab them. Perhaps it was only natural for them to feel this way, considering the things they had been through in the past year.

Damon's little venture around the mansion eventually led him back to the lobby, where he saw Vanity sitting around and not looking very busy. He remembered the mention of wanting to catch up, and there were a few questions he had on his mind. Despite his soldiers insistence that they leave this place, Damon shook his head and walked to greet his old boss.

"You seem lonely."

He took a seat next to her, but his soldiers remained standing. The hid their paranoia very poorly...

Vanity Varcainen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces