Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Vanity stepped back as Adenn chose a room and opened it's door. She leaned against the door frame gently, her arms gently crossed beneath her breasts as she watched him examining the room. She could tell he was picking apart the weakness, but the location was generally safe, he really had nothing to worry about- not that she assumed he was one to worry. Her eyes were soft as he turned back to her with a sly remark and a quiet laugh breathed from her mouth. "That's understandable. People who have seen and done the things we have- it sticks with you." she said. She wasn't quite sure she meant it, she still felt no remorse for the crimes she committed against humanity, or her family. Perhaps she really was a monster. Slowly, these thoughts faded the smile from her sweet lips, she rested her cheek on her fist as she looked at the floor thoughtfully. It wasn't long before she snapped back to reality, looking back up to Adenn. "I'm glad you're happy with your accommodations, but if there's something you need, I can order it for you." she said softly.

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Vicious Hunter

He nodded slightly, a slight smile on his face. It wasn't the things he had done that haunted him. It wasn't even those he had killed. The demons who haunted his dreams were the men and women he had led to their deaths. He pushed those thoughts from his mind and looked down at himself as Vanity mentioned him needing things.

"Well as a matter of fact there is something I need. You I don't have a change of clothes. Can't really have me walking around in this everyday and I doubt the other patrons would be pleased with the smell."

He offered her a lopsided grin.

"Of course I could always go naked.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

She laughed softly and simply shook her head. "No," she said, looking up at him. "No, no... I'll have clothes outside your room by tomorrow." she told him, a cheeky smile on her lips. Vanity sighed softly, smiling still. She pushed herself off of the door frame. "Can I do anything else for you?" she offered, lacing her fingers together delicately behind her back. Her posture corrected itself. She'd tilt her head curiously, although she'd admit to feeling tired if she was asked, she'd never out right say it.

Vicious Hunter

He chuckled and shook his head.

"No I think that's should be enough. I'm not tired though so I might head back down to the bar."

He moved to the bed, dropping his heavy coat onto it with a dull thud. The sound was more solid than a coat should be. He retrieved the key from under the pillow before turning back to her.

"I'd welcome the company if you aren't too tired."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

"Sure, I'll have a few more drinks before I fall asleep." she agreed, stepping backwards into the hall. Her golden eyes glanced curiously to his coat, but she didn't think much of it. She curled a lock of her raven hair around one of her fingers slowly. "I'm not sure how much longer I plan on staying down there, though." she admitted as she turned to walk towards the stairs.

Vanity descended slowly, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Adenn would be able to keep up with her. "Things have slowed down," she mentioned thoughtfully. "It's nice not having to worry about being attacked, I suppose whatever- whoever was leading the attack gave up or found what they were looking for..." she bit her lip gently, always wondering about Katherine. In the back of her mind, she convinced herself that her fledgling was dead- burnt up by the sun, captured and killed by hunters or simply died of starvation. She shook her head, as if trying to rid herself of any thoughts that a girl named Katherine even stayed here, let alone dedicated much of her human life and all of her vampiric life to Vanity and her inn.

Vicious Hunter

He followed a step behind Vanity, less temptation to check her out that way, quietly until she mentioned the place being attacked.

"I'm sure I missed that part. I think it was becoming a little crowded for my tastes.."

He smiles down at her.

"Unfortunately old prejudices die hard. I think I was the only human here at one point."

He chuckled to himself.

"Human.. I don't even know if I am human anymore.. We aren't supposed to live into the centuries.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

She arched a single eyebrow at him as she looked over her shoulder at him. "No you're not supposed to live that long at all..." she said slowly. She didn't make it to the bar before she turned around slowly to look at him. "Maybe you're a God." she suggested, jokingly- for the most part. "...or maybe you're just simply not human." Her hands rested on her waist now, her curvy hips cocked to one side coyly. "What are you Adenn? When did you loose your humanity- and who are your people?" She had no suspicion in her voice- perhaps more of an intrigued awe.

Vicious Hunter

He stopped, looking down at her.

"Definitely not a god. Was a priest once, was part of my god. But then he was destroyed and the part of him that had merged with my soul was ripped away.."

He Let out a sigh.

"My people call ourselves Avalans. We're human but we come from a different plane of existence called Acheron. It's what most people would call a hell plane. Constant war between all races."

He smiled.

"The humans there are all descendants of people who were transported there from here. The plane itself was created by the priest caste from Atlantis. They fled there as the city fell. I'm actually descended from there as well, only from the warrior caste.."

He let out a small chuckle and motioned to himself.

"Kinda obvious huh?"

He moved to the wall, leaning his large bulk against it.

"Part of my lifespan I can account for. Before my god died he made it so I could only die in battle and wouldn't grow old. That of course changed when his essence was ripped away. My humanity I'd say I lost not long after that."

He cleared his throat.

"That was about three hundred years ago by my reckoning.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity's hand rest on her chin, cupping it gently and allowing her thumb to brush along her bottom lip. She ran the pad of her thumb slowly along her soft lip, mouth slightly agape as she stared at him while he spoke, listening to him- honestly trying to take in what he said, it was quite the story. Not to say she thought he was telling her a phony story- just that it was something she had never heard of. She followed him to the wall, standing before him, completely dwarfed by him.

"I see..." she said, cautiously, motioning with her head towards the bar entrance again. "I have to say I've never heard of a past as that." she said quietly. "How did you get back here?" she asked softly. The conversation was just bringing up question upon question.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled.

"I was born there. Only got here by an accident of magics crossing during battle. A portal opened up in front of me during a charge and we couldn't turn in time."

He let's out a sigh.

"I've been back a few times.. But time moves differently there, faster. I don't even speak the language anymore it's changed so much. and like I said, I'm little more than a legend now.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

"Well," Vanity said softly, turning, perhaps giving his chest a smack with her long hair as it flared out with her sharp turn, "Let's hope you prefer it here." she said, smiling back at him as she continued towards the bar. "You're going to make me a drink this time- right?" she suggested playfully.

They were just a short stroll from the bar area at this point and as Vanity approached the bar, she slid into the seat right beside the are which a bartender, or in the case, a moonlighter, would be able to enter behind the counter. She'd watch for Adenn, expectantly, making it clear she wasn't kidding about him fixing her something- this time.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled, shaking his head, her scent finding it's way to his nose. It wasn't the normal scent he associated with Vampires. Hers was different somehow. At her mention of him fixing her a drink his smile broadened.

"I have just the thing.."

He moved behind the bar and grabbed two glasses. Instead of turning to her stock of alcohol he removed a flask from his pocket. He unscrewed the cap and poured a small amount of a clear liquid into each glass.

"This is called Tihaar. The recipe is from my home though I've been able to make some of my own. Closest thing to this would be brandy, though the flavor is.. Unique.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity watched him as he walked around the bar counter smiling sweetly at him. Her golden eyes moved along his hands, watching the liquid pour from his flask, it reminded her of the troll liquor- that quite literally knocked her on her a** a long, long time ago- long before he stopped visiting. She looked at the glass a moment before reaching for it and pulling it in close. She inhaled deeply, and it potency caused her eyes to widen slightly. "Well, cheers." she said softly, lifting the glass to clank it against his before she brought her lips to the glass, taking a small swig- to be careful. She wasn't exactly sure what to expect.

User Image
Nikolai Crowe

Nikolai deftly maneuvered his dirt-covered black pickup around the side of the mansion. He found a spot close to the back entrance and parked, opening his door first, then reaching behind him to open the back cab door where he stored his other set of wheels. He strength was apparent, using only one hand to pull the wheelchair from behind the seat, it unfolded under its own weight and clattered loudly to the ground. Moving himself easily from seat to seat, he locked the vehicle and turned himself towards the mansion. "I hope there aren't any many stairs", he thought as he often did due to his loss of mobility. The sheer size of the place made Nikolai immediately chuckle to himself a bit, "Yeah, right."

He wheeled himself through the doorway and slid smoothly across the marbled flooring. Noticing that he immediately overheard something coming from the only direction that didn't involve stairs, Nikolai made his way towards what he hoped was a bar.

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

The sound of a roaring engine caught her attention first. She perked up slightly, placing the drink on the counter, watching it as she concentrated mostly on listening. When the back doors opened, revealing someone he seemed very short, the vampiress looked up from her glass, looking away from Adenn to see the top of a man's head. She raised her eyebrows in obvious curiosity as she watched him wheel himself into the bar from the back door. She adjusted herself, tilting her pretty head as she pushed herself up. It was weird for her, to say the least, to approach a man in such good shape, who seemed so much shorter than she. "Hello," the vampiress said softly. She'd smile warmly, despite her cherry lips being so cold. "My name is Vanity Varcainen and this is my Inn." she explained.

She was beautiful, elegant and graceful in every movement she made. Her hands rested gently on her hour-glass waist and she'd cross her feet at the ankles as she stood, but somehow she kept composure and balance even with those posture. "Your name?" she inquired curiously, offering a seemingly delicate hand to him as a friendly welcome. Her fingers were thin, as if she might have played the piano- or some other instrument. Her sharply filed nails were painted a shiny jet black. Vanity watched him with bright and inquisitive golden eyes. It wasn't often anyone in a wheel chair simply rolled into the Inn- and especially not one in such great shape. She could easily see his powerful chest through his clothes and his shoulders were obviously broad and strong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces