Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Hunter

He nods, looking around the room. Just about everything was as he remembered it with only a few things having been moved. He smiled inwardly. His habit of casing a place as he entered had always served him well. Even after his time away he could remember the old layout which really was the same as now. He looks to Vanity and smiles, raising his glass in his large hand.

"To new beginnings then.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Her eyes lit up and she nodded in agreement. "To new beginnings." she repeated softly, knocking the side of his raised glass with her unoccupied knuckle. "I hope a few more familiar faces return." she mused softly, imagining the Trolls and, somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt maybe- if she wished on a star or blew her birthday candles out in just the right order, Katherine might return to. Of course, how could she really expect that. "Of course." she added, watching him. "Even if you're the only visitor for another hundred years, I could live with that." she mused sweetly, "I've learned to never look a gift horse in the mouth, if you know what I mean..."

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Vicious Hunter

He downed the rest of the drink she had prepared for him and set the empty glass on the bar between them. He let out a laugh at her comment, shaking his his head.

"I think you'd get tired of me if I were to stay around that long. Of course for me to stay somewhere longer than a week at a time these days is almost unheard of."

He leaned back in his seat, his eyes starring off into nowhere.

"I think that the longest O have stayed in one place, since coming to Gaia, has been a few months.."

He seemed to come back to himself and smiled at her.

"But surprise surprise, I was leading a group of Mercs at the time.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity laughed softly. "Well you're always welcome here. Whether you want to stay for a day, a week, a month- you'll always have a room in my home." Vanity reached out to grab the glass, placing it upside down over a fountain like mechanism that would wash it out with a blast of water. The vampiress leaned back in over the bar counter, towards Adenn, watching him as he seemed to be somewhere else.

Vanity's soft, cherry lips greeted him with a smile as he seemed to come back to her. "And what were you and these Mercenaries doing?" she inquired with a sultry curiosity, as if she simply wanted him to keep talking- as opposed to being genuinely interested in the story. She wanted to know, but he was more interesting than his story- that's how it was with most people- and it wasn't a bad thing. Just a simple truth of how she saw things.

Vicious Hunter

The smile faded from his lips.

"I was trying to recreate something from a different place. Where I am from the races don't mingle and I brought those prejudices with me. I started a war of Genocide against all creatures not human.."

He shakes his head.

"The changes that come over a man after living six centuries.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

The vampiress frowned, thoughtfully- not with sadness. She looked at her hands quietly as Adenn spoke to her before looking back up at him, head head still bowed ever so slightly. "Well you're here now." she said, her lips pulling up gently in the corners. "And look at you now." She said, adjusting herself to rest her palms on the bar counter. "Conversing quite politely with a creature not in the slightest bit human." She laughed sweetly. "You've come so far." she joked of course, but if felt more right than to get into a war of one-upping each other with all the gruesome things they have done to others.

Vicious Hunter

He smiled, letting out a slight chuckle.

"Very true. This is a different place. Back home things were brutal because they had to be."

He smiles again and shakes his head.

"I'm little more than a story there now. A legend told to children so they'll dream of growing up and being like me."

He let out a laugh.

"On to happier things. The past is were it is for a reason. I'm actually glad you said I'm welcome. My means of getting here ran off."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

"A legend huh?" she answered softly. "How impressive- " She pulled her hair from her face and over her right shoulder, running her fingers idly though it. It was funny the things adults fed children as truth, in a feeble effort to mold them into something that they deemed worthy. Flashbacks back to her lessons at the mansion in Romania, where Werewolf-hate propaganda was contantly shoved down her brother's, her sister's and her own throat daily. Every combat lesson, every history lesson- even the basic math they were taught were all centered around teaching them that werewolves are the enemies. That werewolves were nothing- that they all deserved a long and painful death. Vanity shook her head slightly, rolling her eyes at the past.

"Well, I assume you still know where all the rooms are." Vanity said softly. "They're all empty, except mine of course-" Vanity left the washed glass in the sink and walked around the bar slowly, sitting on a barstool beside Adenn with her back to the bar counter. Her seemingly naive Doe-eyes watching out the archways and into lobby. "It'll be nice to have someone else around," she said- distantly, imagining the whole bar filled as it used to be. Imagining people who she hadn't seen in what felt like centuries. Tei, and Sapphire- Serena.... A soft sigh puffed from her slightly pouted lips.

Vicious Hunter

He let out a sigh, nodding.

"A legend of gore,death and genocide. Not really the legacy I wish I had left my people."

His ice blue eyes follow her as she moves around the bar to sit beside him. Ever the hunter, the warrior. He followed her every movement, turning with her to face the bar as well.

"As they hear of it, old friends will return. And new faces will join the old. I, however, never had a room here. Never saw that part of the place."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
John Frost
The God Eater
--------------------------------------
I will serve you the Liquor of the Gods.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
╚══════════════╝

John walked down the road, the old road that had a red clay pavement which lead to the Varcainen Bar and Inn. The bar he was hired to work in as a full time bartender. His footsteps echoed loudly due to the silence that was present in the place around him. He looked around, observing how the forest looked. The darkness that filled the forest was rather beautiful, the mount and everything on it was something he enjoyed. After several minutes of walking, he didn't have any rush, he reached to the main entrance. He saw the porch, how beautiful it was. When he looked to the two doors he saw how there was a man standing there. He figured it would be a new customer so he decided to greet him in a formal way. He walked calm to the man and walked pass by him.When he was in front of the man he turned around so that he was face to face with the man.

John was a tall man, taller than many due to his towering height of 7 feet and 2 inches and with his mesomorph body type he looked completely stunning and strong at the same time. He curved in a way of a salute to the man and returned to his normal position after a few seconds. He said what any bartender would say to a customer, his voice sounded calm and smooth.
"Welcome Sir, I'm the bartender in this place so if you wish anything from the bar I will be the one to serve you. Enjoy your stay." He curved once again and walked away to the bar. He looked at the two that where there, greeting them respectfully like he did to the man at the entrance. His voice was heard once again, this time directed at the woman who hired him. "I'm John Frost, the man you hired to be the bartender. It will be my pleasure to serve you and your companion. Feel free to make a request any time." He curved once more and walked to behind the counter, leaving them both to continue their conversation. He started to move some bottles to certain places so that he could reach them easier. He was wearing simple clothes, a hooded jacket that covered a black t-shirt , black colored jeans with skulls and several chains and black sneakers. He had a friendly smile on his face the whole time, his presence was extremely calm and he showed no sign of being a supernatural.

He took several bottles at once, each of his fingers wrapped around the "mouth" of the bottle. He placed them in a line ,which didn't seem to have any particular order, and started to pick each bottle at random and poured a bit of each liquid in a Coquetel cup. He then proceeded to mix the different liquids until the mixture earned a hazel brown color. He placed a toothpick with an olive in one of the tips of the Coquetel cup and placed the drink in front of him, this procedure would have taken a normal person around three to five minutes but he did in less than two minutes. He raised the Coquetel cup to the light so that he could observe how the color was bright. He then placed the cup close to his red pale lips and took a small sip so that he could taste the drink slowly. He smiled even more when he was done with the sip, proceeding to place the drink on the counter so that he too could enjoy a drink since there wasn't much customers in the Bar.

OutOfCocktail:N/A
Company:A woman, her companion and a man at the doors

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Vanity smiled at Adenn with a shrug of her slender shoulders. "I don't know." she mused, her golden eyes glittering impishly as a fanged smile parted her cherry lips. "I enjoy a little gore now and then." She wet her lips, they were cold compared to her warm tongue, as was most of her body. "There's nothing wrong with people fearing you- sometimes it's the only way to get a shred of respect." She had been a queen before- she had used many tactics- mostly brutal and cruel to demand the respect from many of her people. The smart and loyal ones didn't need any convincing, but there were many who doubted her and it eventually lead to her downfall. She knew that now- and learned from it. The vampiress thought herself much more capable than she was back then- heading the Varcainen Mansion after Gabriel's untimely suicide.

Her head lifted as another man walked into the bar. She had, originally, assumed that it was the man who entered earlier, but when he spoke there was a distinct difference between his voice and the earlier one that called out to them. Vanity greeted her employee with a smile, nodding at him as he introduced herself. She swiveled her hour-glass body around on the bar stool, crossing one strong, shapely leg over the other as she settled herself and got comfortable. He already seemed to be promising as she watched him address to the bottles in the bar- he could arrange it any way he liked- really. It wasn't important to her- only that he did his job well, and never let a patron go thirsty.

He mixed fast, and she was also pleased with that. Her careful eyes watched him mix, looking back to Adenn idly every once in a while, only wondering what he was doing, thinking. "It's good to have you here, John." She said, sweetly. "I can see you're not shy about making yourself comfortable and that's absolutely fine with me." Vanity assured him. It dawned on her that she didn't address Adenn about the room situation and she swirled around quickly at the first thought, her soft, raven locks flaring a moment as she faced him, leaning sideways against the bar. "I can show you where the rooms are." she said softly, glancing back to John again. "...and I can show you as well." she added, raising her well-shaped eyebrows with enthusiasm for a second.

Slowly, she stood from the bar and placed her hands on her waist, content with the way things were going so far. Vanity dropped her hands to her sides as she rolled her shoulders slowly, letting her neck roll back and then from one shoulder to the other. A few dainty cracks creaked from her muscles. A woman of five feet and two inches normally wouldn't alarm anyone, and she might not have looked like anything more than just an attractive woman- but many knew she had the skills and sheer cruelty to defend herself and kill anyone who dared to attack her or those she loved- swiftly. Most of her advantage was in her speed.

Vicious Hunter

As the man entered Adenn's eyes shot to him, taking in everything he could about the man. Height, build, the way the man walked the way he spoke once he greeted the pair. He offered a nod in return of the mans greeting and turned with Vanity as she watched him mix a drink. With Vanity's comment about seeing the rooms He stood, noticing the 6 inch height difference between him and the man apparently named John. It wasn't everyday that Adenn found a man taller than himself. He had to almost physically shake himself from his study of the man. He was not an enemy, he was not someone to be hunted. He was just the bartender. Adenn looked to Vanity again, several impure thoughts trying to make their way to the forefront of his brain as he studied the woman but he kept them away. He offered her a smile and nod instead.

"Be good to have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in again.."

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Both men towered over Vanity, it would probably intimidate and unsettle some, but not her. She oozed with confidence. Her eyes glance to the quiet bartender, who was most likely quite involved with setting up his work space. She had no qualms over it- and if he wanted a room, he should know that he was more than welcome to approach her when he was ready for one. "John," she said, turning to face him briefly. "Let me know when and if you're interested in getting a room to yourself- it may make your commute to work much easier for you." She offered him a friendly smile before starting towards the lobby area, motioning to Adenn with slim, delicate finger.

"You can follow me", she told him over her shoulder as she stepped out the bar. The vampiress's body swayed slowly as she walked into the lobby and approached the staircase. "All the rooms are up here." she explained, waiting for him before she ascended up the staircase. At the very top of the staircase was a set of double doors and she motioned to them. "This is my room." she told him softly. "If you have a problem and I'm not around downstairs, you'll be able to reach me here." To the right and left of them were long hallways with well-spaced out doorways. Vanity started to the right. "All of these doors lead to private bedrooms. All are fit for one person- maybe a couple if you find someone suitable." she said, grinning playfully at him. "None of them are locked- until they become occupied, but it is your responsibility to lock them when you leave. The keys are placed under the pillows. They're all exactly the same. Everyone as a bed room, as small sitting area with a couch..." she cleared her throat, softly a moment. "They all have bathrooms- small bookshelves and even personal computers." An impish, tight-lipped smile, "...and if you decide to leave, I suggest you wipe the hard drive and clear the browser history." Vanity laughed softly at herself. turning to face him. "You can take any room you like." The vampire reiterated, her dainty hands resting gently on her curvy waist.

Vicious Hunter

Adenn follows the raven haired beauty, trying hard not to notice the swaying of her hips. It had been too long since he had been with a woman, his lifestyle of constant travel and combat keeping that out ofthe picture for the most part. This lull in his normal activities allowing the man to step away from the weapon he had made himself into. With a smile he shakes his head and opens the door to a room near hers and steps inside. He looks about the room, the warrior in him making notes on how the room could be defended, egress points. He shakes his head before turning back to her with a smile.

"I'm not a computer person and taking care of myself never really helps take the edge off."

He offers a sly wink and a soft chuckle.

"The room is great.. But if I'm asleep in here and you hear screaming ignore it."

He offers a shrug.

"Centuries of war leaves more scars than people can see.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff