Dangerous Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Is this thread still active))
Xwtek

(( Probably not. The trend for people returning to Gaia is to post in their dead threads OoC, playing catch-up and rehashing the old days. sweatdrop ))

Dangerous Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cara ver Hold
Xwtek

(( Probably not. The trend for people returning to Gaia is to post in their dead threads OoC, playing catch-up and rehashing the old days. sweatdrop ))

((Too bad. I have an idea for new RP.))
Xwtek
Cara ver Hold
Xwtek

Too bad. I have an idea for new RP.

(( Why not start your own thread? ))

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Cara ver Hold
Xwtek

((Back in my day… we called out the old folk telling wild stories about their heyday as the Geezers they are! But now you can hit the old geezer stage by the time you hit into your 30s.))
Master_Tricon
Cara ver Hold
Xwtek

((Back in my day… we called out the old folk telling wild stories about their heyday as the Geezers they are! But now you can hit the old geezer stage by the time you hit into your 30s.))

(( xd I was running a pretty kick-a** RP plot on here back when I was still in my thirties on an alternative account. ))

Smoofykins's Bride

"Hello new friends!!"
Dae's absence had been a long one. Who's to say where he had been? Of course, he knew. The time learning. The love gained and lost. The family grown and gone. This was how it was for him, and other immortal beings. Things in life were never permanent, and their pain in loss was always felt, a compounding of scars on the heart. As the doors to the coven pushed open, there was a long creak, the sound of age playing even on the old structures of home, and this was one of his. Several bars, taverns, and inns stuck into his very soul like a barb that could not be removed. The dust accumulated on the floors was swept aside with echoing footfalls in the quiet evening. Gloved fingers ran through his black hair, the feeling of the leather soft and smooth as his grey eyes scanned the place as always. Marks on the walls from fights he'd seen, or been a part of. The familiar bar where laughs were shared. The couches where lovers lounged. These were all memories to him, and the Coven was keeping them alive. The great man heaved a large sigh, reaching into his pocket to pull out what appeared to be a carton of cigarettes. Pulling one out and lighting it, a skunky smoke drifted off to the ceiling, as he hauled, and exhaled. VK. Maerwyn. Demise. Nai. Shadow. Nao. All names he'd known well in previous years that seemed a lifetime ago. Where were they? How were they now? He would likely never know. It was that thought that brought a small trickle of a tear to his eyes. Old friends, and old comrades off on their own adventures as he had been--lost to time and lost to this place. Would he ever see them again? He didn't know. He couldn't know.

The smoke trailing from the end of his intoxicant of choice halted with each long drag, and accumulated with the rest in the ceiling with his sharp, lonely exhale. A bottle of Disaronno, some orange juice, that's all he wanted as he sauntered lazily and unceremoniously to the bar--VK had given him the right to use the facility in the past, and he figured, he hadn't heard otherwise, so why stand on ceremony for a barkeep that wasn't keeping the bar. A few icecubes falling into glass created echoes that were so soft as to not be heard in the old days--but now were an example of the emptiness of the place, so quiet that the creaking doors and floorboards seemed to be an imposition on the space. The joint rested between his index and middle finger as he pulled it away, and scanned back over his shoulder at the place he once called a home. The place he met one of his former partners. The place that he met those who accepted him into their ranks. The place he met friends, people he'd considered family--and like many of his biological family had drifted apart from. They weren't on bad terms by any means, just life gets in the way.

Standing at the bar, pondering the times spent within these walls, the laughter, the sorrow, the fighting, the anger, the friendships, the bonds, he mumbled to no one "I'm going to need more than a glass." before piling ice into a metal bucket, sticking the joint back between his lips to fill his hands with a jug of orange juice, the bottle of Amaretto, and the ice bucket, only to walk to one of the couches and sit, propping his feet up on the table to down not two--but three glasses of this particular drink of fancy. His weary eyes closed, and soft exhales left smoke curling through the room, the first sign of life in a while. He played with the hair upon his chin, and stretched, his shoulders, knees, and back popping with a great sigh, rolling his neck to much the same reaction. Letting his head roll back, his eyes closed, reaching up to take the joint from his lips, butting it out on his tongue before sliding the remainder back into the pack. It was only a few moments of stillness in him before he sat up, taking a napkin, and a nearby pen to scrawl a note.

"If anyone comes here these days, be sure to check for me. I love and miss you all greatly. - Dae" The note was copied, placed on tables, the bar, the couch, and even stuck to the wall. Looking around at his work, he smiled a little, and wiped at wet eyes that hadn't gone to tears yet. "I miss you all." Said the man to the ghosts of the room. Turning his back, he sauntered up the stairs to his private room. Perhaps he would hear something downstairs. Perhaps not. But all he knew, was he missed his friends, comrades, and the patrons of the Coven. Walking off to his private quarters, the footfalls still seemed loud in a place who's volume was often deafening. Pushing open the door to his room, he set his jug, bottle, and bucket on the side table before falling into the oh-so-comfortable bed, listening to the wind in the trees outside, counting the cobwebs and losing track of just how many had accumulated before he nodded off to sleep.

((Hey folks, if anyone is ever around here and remembers me, please feel free to drop me a message, even if you think I won't remember you. If you're on a new account, let me know who you are. I love you all, and miss you all. I hope everything has been wonderful in your lives. Let's keep in touch.))

Witty Waffles

9,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Waffles! 25
(( Yooooo ))
Rei
(( Yooooo ))

(I haven’t been through here in some time. I might leave Daewryth a post. How goes it?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff