Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty <3's tickets!

Poll Whore option here 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 168 ]
oh yesh she does *gives her a HUMONGOID* stash of tickets 0.063186813186813 6.3% [ 23 ]
psh. I'll beat it. *gives tickets AND tokens!* 0.063186813186813 6.3% [ 23 ]
EVEN BETTER! xp. *gives her a massive gold donation!* 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 26 ]
k. I'm done. 0.34065934065934 34.1% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 364 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5280 5281 5282 > >> >>> »|

Aged Fatcat

um...can I rent a room?
[leans on the wall wordlessly]
** She lifts up her head and looks over at Hanz Schaefer silently **

Aged Fatcat

can I get a room here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
UnWantedDestiny
** She lifts up her head and looks over at Hanz Schaefer silently **

[looks over at her]
youkamare
um...can I rent a room?
|

indeed you may. do you have any specifics
we have tower rooms and we have underground rooms...maybe you would just perfer a normal?

Aged Fatcat

kitty wicked
youkamare
um...can I rent a room?
|

we have tower rooms and we have underground rooms...maybe you would just perfer a normal?
I'll take a tower room
** A slight smile creeps upon her lips as she notices him looking back at her, then she looks down at the floor below her again **
is there any more room for the unemployed and is ther any positions availible ???/////// i am a 346 year old vampite from the monroe tribe and ummm i love all types of blood if that counts lol well anywayse im thursty can i have a drink? lolol
UnWantedDestiny
** A slight smile creeps upon her lips as she notices him looking back at her, then she looks down at the floor below her again **

[tilts his head to the side staring at her] .... ...

Aged Fatcat

nikkara
is there any more room for the unemployed and is ther any positions availible ???/////// i am a 346 year old vampite from the monroe tribe and ummm i love all types of blood if that counts lol well anywayse im thursty can i have a drink? lolol
hi
** she lifts her head up a little to check to see if he is still looking at her **
youkamare
nikkara
hi
hi
youkamare
kitty wicked
youkamare
um...can I rent a room?
|

I'll take a tower room

Wicked! *walks behind counter and grabs one of the higher keys on the hanger board. Writes down a number on a notepad smirking up to her guest.*

Follow me.

*guides her to an elevator and both go in...eventually leading her down the halls to a tower room.*

Room 616...it has a nice view of the cliff and oceans I hope you enjoy. If you need anything just give me a buzz beside your bed and I will answer.
*smirks and leaves*
youkamare
nikkara
hi
hi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas