Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Ami Love~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ami looked up as she heard the two enter,her eyes growing big as she runs over to them looking like she was either going to kill them again or cry.Throwing her arms around them both she made soft whimpering noises."You ******** a** holes!! You made me think you were dead!!"Her crying went up a notch as she starting hitting their chest weakly with her broken sounds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок & јαмεѕ нαvок

Akairo did nothing but slink up into a seating position against the wall, I mean, give him a break. He literally died and came back due to a whim of James'. The two of them laughed a bit though as James made Akairo stand, feeling rather lucky all at the same time. Though none of them deserved the situation, James and Akairo were no longer one. They had their own bodies and were apparently proud to show it, standing in the entryway stark naked.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Tossing some towels at them
Myuki went back where everyone was.
"Oh so that's what a p***s looks like."
she said out loud.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara took one more glass full of water, before finally turning off the faucet. He slugged down the water again, olacing the cup down. He walked over to Shiro, even though he knew it was a bad idea, seeing as the demon in him seemed to burn more and more the closer he got to the angelic entity.
"Well? Dont just stand there."
He smiled and nodded, making his way up to his room, he felt he should try and comfort Miyuki, but noticed she seemed better. He laughed as she spoke but made no comment as he made his way to his room to change.

((I am literally passing out as I type. Night night for now guys))

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
((Night night Fuji!))
User Image

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Ami eyed the men,stepping back as she glared her tone coming out as if she was scolding her children."And what the hell are you two laughing at? James! Akairo! I could kill you both myself! That was not funny,"She growls lowly though her eyes travel down to between their legs before she blushed and quickly jerked her eyes back up to their eyes.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Tubey worm looking things huh.."
she murmured, tilting her head sideways.
"And they have hair."
tilting her head the other way, she placed a finger
on her chin, mulling everything over.
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок & јαмεѕ нαvок

Akairo and James both wrapped the towels around themselves respectively and James looked to Akairo, Nodding James walks through the crowd, ignoring the beating Ami, and walks directly up the stairs, waiving to the crowd. "I tend to do this quiet often apparently... but Akairo can handle details and the like, I am going to sleep. I will come back down later." With that he disappeared up the stairs, leaving Akairo there with a semi aggravated look, a blush across his face, a mixture of things going on in his head.

Demonic Knight

ѕніяо-јіи наvок

Finally, Shiro came-to in a heap on the floor, half-raised fur and all. He couldn't immediately remember what happened, "W-what happened...?" Sloely it all started coming back, and suddenly the boy sat up, peering around the room. Fuji was gone, and Myuki and Ami were facing Akairo's direction... But there was no James. Was his mind making this up? "Okay, seriously, what the [********] just happened? If I don't start getting answers in the nest five seconds, i'm gonna go ape-s**t on everyone." Shiro was obviously annoyed. Why did all of this happen? Who was responsible? What would this all mean for the future? Did any of it actually happen or was he just making things up? Lots of questions...

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"The other guy went to sleep I think"
she said to Shiro,
still perplexed by what she was seeing.
Leaning over to him, she whispered.
"Do they all look like that..?"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Ami growled lowly at the whole situation and turned her back to both the men in question.Walking into the kitchen the swinging door disappearing and a large metal door appearing.Slamming the door she made the bar shake as she paced the room.

Demonic Knight

ѕніяо-јіи наvок

"Does what all look like what?" Shiro gave Myuki a confused look as he peeled himself up off the floor. Then he heard a door slam, causing his fur to immediately raise once more in reaction. With flattened feline ears and a tail flickering in annoyance, the boy pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. This was causing a major headache, majorly fast.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Shaking her head, she helped Shiro up.
"I'm going to go to sleep now..everything is a bit too much."
Going up to Akairo, she bowed slightly.
"Thanks for showing me what they" points downwards "look like"
Going to her bedroom, she shut the door and collapsed on the bed,
going to sleep.

((You guys always manage to keep me up way past my bed time.
good night!))
User Image
αкαїяо-פїи нαvок

Akairo just stood there and watched, his head was pounding, he was dizzy, and didn't quiet take all the yelling and staring very well. He had just been drug through hell and back and would love to know fine details himself, but stopped and cracked out a fake looking smile. "Sorry guys... I really didn't want to do that when I did... but James kinda pushed me into it.. I just... I need a seat, and... maybe a drink..." The side of the torso where Deo had done his handy work slowly started to bleed once again, slowly, but open again. "Yea... seat sounds good..." He walks toward the bar and stumbles some more, setting himself on a knee. "Or a knee... that sounds nice.."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke came back inside, looking around slowly. She moved over to the bar, taking a seat. She missed her little sister, but it seemed she wasn't there. Her tail curled around the stool she was on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff