Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaoru smiled. "I've got a ring too~" He purred and held out his left hand as well where there was a white gold band on his ring finger.

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
"congratulations." Wave nodded slightly and sat down on the couch, staring at the fireplace.
"Thanks." Kaoru blushed faintly. "So, how do you like Shiro's bar?" He asked, not wanting there to be a weird silence.

Romantic Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggled to herself as James woke in her arms she walked over and sat the empty cup on the bar and looked to Kaoru"I can take Ivy now.."
"Oh, okay." Kaoru twitched his ears as he carefully handed Ivy back to Ami.

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Wave shrugged and looked around at his surroundings. "It's nice. inviting... do you have any blood here? I'm getting a bit hungry..."
Kaoru tilted his head. "I'm not sure if we have any, I'll have to go check." He hopped off the couch and made his way to the bar. "If we don't have any I'll make sure we get some."

Romantic Genius

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggles and takes Ivy in her free arm as she sits back on the couch

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
((I've got to go for a bit. be right back))
((M'kay :3))
Kaoru, after quite a bit of searching, found the blood Wave had asked for. He poured it into a glass and left it on the bar for him to come get when he wanted. Then the kitsune returned to his spot on the couch, sighing contently. "I wonder when more costumers'll show up?" He asked himself.
After a few minutes, Kaoru began to grow bored. "Bah..." He goaned to himself as he stood up and paced around. "What is there to do when no one is here?"
Kaoru then got bored of pacing and flopped back down on the couch, groaning again.
((D: I've waited three hours! >.< ))
Doom_ unleashed
((D: I've waited three hours! >.< ))

((You could talk to me until he gets here? ^^; ))
Kaoru, after hours of pure boredum, had fallen asleep on the couch he had been on all day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games