Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Well, can I get you anything Ami? A drink or some food?" Kaoru asked, grinning happily. He was so excited that he got to work in Shiro's bar.
Elphaba sat down on the first seat she could, taking a moment to allow her body to relax as she watched the two interact, "So I take it you two know eachother outside of here?" she questioned, unaware for a second that she was the one to ask. She resisted a blush and waited for the responses.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami bit her lower lip"Sure but I can't have what I want cause I am watching out to see if something happend on mine and Wave's honeymoon..so can I just get a rootbeer float..?"she blushed deeply as she looked around thinking she and he were the only ones there
Kaoru's ears twitched as he turned his attenchin to the new waitress, Elphaba. "Yeah, me and Ami met a while ago at another bar." Smiling warmly he added.
"I'm Kaoru by the way."
The kitsune then turned back to Ami. "Might get another suprise, ne? So no alcohol?" Kaoru giggled as he hopped off the couch and trotted to the bar. "Rootbeer float it is then!" He purred.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggles at the girl with a soft nod as she looks her up and down with her large blue eyes"Yeah the owner is my bestfriend..and Kaoru is a sweetie!!"she smiles as she uncovors the two babies in the small bundles

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami blushes deeply as she looks to Kaoru"Yeah..he wanted another..this soon.."
"He must like children." Kaoru said simply as he prepared Ami beverage. "Just be sure to let him know when you want to stop, it is your body after all."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggles softly as she looks down at her son and her granddaughter with a soft smile as she rocks them"I'll be fine...for the most part.."
"Well that's nice. And nice to meet you." she said with a smile as she watched the two carry on. She watched as Ami uncovered two babies she hadn't noticed. Her green eyes went wide as she pushed a blonde lock of hair behind her ears. She couldn't help but quietly move closer to get a better inspection of the two, "They're adorable." she murmured.
"Well you can come here to rest whenever you'd like." Kaoru purred as he walked back to Ami. "I'll trade a baby for your drink." He laughed softly, offering to hold one of the little ones while she enjoyed her drink.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ShimmyQuarterTurn
"Well that's nice. And nice to meet you." she said with a smile as she watched the two carry on. She watched as Ami uncovered two babies she hadn't noticed. Her green eyes went wide as she pushed a blonde lock of hair behind her ears. She couldn't help but quietly move closer to get a better inspection of the two, "They're adorable." she murmured.

Ami looked at the girl with a dark blush creeping across her cheeks as she nods"Thanks..Ivy is my grandaughter and James is mine.."she bit into her lower lip as she looked down at the little girl and her jet black hair

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami smiled at Kaoru and stood handing Ivy to him her blush cheeks dark"Thank you sweetie.."
Kaoru grinned a bit, carefully taking the baby into his arm while simultaniously handing Ami her drink. "No problem."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami smiled as she sat back down with James in her arm taking a small sip some of the icecream getting above her upper lip and she pulled it away with a smile"Yummy for the tummy!"
"I take you like it, ne?" Kaoru asked, sitting down next to Ami and gently rocking Ivy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff