Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami pouts playfully as she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist
SnowWhite91
Ami pouts playfully as she jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist

-he laughs and bites your lip lightly- "im hungry.." -he laughs and looks to the kitchen.-

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami smiles and nips at his neck"I am too but I can't eat what I want here"she teased and licked her lips playfully
SnowWhite91
Ami smiles and nips at his neck"I am too but I can't eat what I want here"she teased and licked her lips playfully

-he blushes and bites his bottom lip softly-
Andy walks out of the kitchen carrying two plates of food, she puts them on the bar and looks at Ami and James before turning to return to the kitchen her hair now covering her eyes

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami drops her legs ands she looks to Andy"Hun...?"she walks over and sits on the bar by the plate taking the fork to nibble the foods
Andy puts her hand on the door frame to the kitchen "Yeah?"
SnowWhite91
Ami drops her legs ands she looks to Andy"Hun...?"she walks over and sits on the bar by the plate taking the fork to nibble the foods
-he sits down next to you and eats his food.- "thanks andy" -he yells into the kitchen.-

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami smiles and says softly"Thank you sweetie pie..."she nibbles her lower lip as Chris appeared in the kitchen sitting on the counter waiting for Andy to walk in
Andy smiles and looks at them "Its no problem" she walk into the kitchen, when she sees Chris she stumbles back a little "H-hello"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Chris smiles and sits there looking at her with his head tilted to the side"Mom says she has put you through hell,and I am to come cheer you up,"his smile became slightly seductive as he looks at her with his sexy smile.

Ami nibbles her food with a smirk on her face relaxing her tence body
She blushes "A-ah" She wasn't sure what to say his smile was too beautiful and she lost her words.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Chris jumped up and walked to her grabbing her and pulling her against his hard body pulling her body up his, stealing her lips in a rough hungered and passioned kiss.
-I finish my food and look over to ami with a smile.- "thats your son huh? never got to meet him yet, but ill leave them alone."
At first Andy's eyes widen but soon close as she relaxes her body and kisses him back, she has wanted to feel hos lips against hers for a while. She puts her hands on his chest with a small smiles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff