Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

"And I loves my adorable kitsune!~" Shiro replied with a happy and loving smile
Kaoru sat up and kissed Shiro lovingly, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami walks in she had on a short black leather mini and a tight white halter as she looks around in her five inch heeled boots

Demonic Knight

"Well... Since no one else is here... PDA-is-acceptable!!" Shiro exclaimed happily, tackling Kaoru beneath him and giving his love a very content and passionate kiss

Demonic Knight

SnowWhite91
Ami walks in she had on a short black leather mini and a tight white halter as she looks around in her five inch heeled boots

Shiro looked up from Kaoru to Ami, "Oh... Hi! You didn't see that!" He smiled innocently at her

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Shiro-Jin
SnowWhite91

Shiro looked up from Kaoru to Ami, "Oh... Hi! You didn't see that!" He smiled innocently at her
Ami giggles and rolls her eyes as she walks over and sits on the bar crossing her legs

Demonic Knight

Shiro smiled down at Kaoru before gently getting off of him (basically, for lack of a better description) and pacing back and fourth across the room a little, "So, anything I can get for ya?"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami looks down at her black leather skirt that went a bit too much above her mid thigh when she sat as she there and looked at Shiro"Umm I am in an odd mood for pizza with pinapples and stuffed crust"

Demonic Knight

"Hehe, that's not odd at all! Inn fact, I just had that very thing a few days ago!~" Shiro smiled happily, "Consider it done!"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami giggles and nods as she recrosses her legs with a giggle
Kaoru, after a few moments of being dazed, sat up and shook his head, blinking a few times.

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Wave walked in and up to the bar and sat next to Ami, leaning over to giver her a soft kiss on her cheeks. "Hey, Hun. Ivy and James with the nanny?" He gave a soft smile and looked over to Shiro, giving him a small wave. "hey, Man. what's up."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
wavefury
Wave walked in and up to the bar and sat next to Ami, leaning over to giver her a soft kiss on her cheeks. "Hey, Hun. Ivy and James with the nanny?" He gave a soft smile and looked over to Shiro, giving him a small wave. "hey, Man. what's up."
Ami giggles and nods as she nips at his lower lip then looks down to her low cut v-neck"Yeah I needed a break to sleep and I couldn't find you.."

Demonic Knight

Shiro watched as Wave came in, "Hehe, Hello Nami-chan. Don't think I would forget my nickname for you so easily." He said to the other with a smile. "I gotta go make some pizza now! 'Scuse me." He excused himself to the kitchen to begin preparing Ami's pizza

Demonic Knight

((Okay, I can't hold back anymore. I want everyone to see this! It is so incredibly stupid that you'll be laughing your a** off for twenty minutes!!! I swear!! It's a REAL music video that a legitimate artist made. Click it if you dare. --& Chacarron))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff