Sakura 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Neji 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lee 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 >

Rules, Guides and Conditions, ToS

Rules.

. Follow the Gaia ToS and R&G.

. Please be respectful of guests. If you are found to be trolling or harassing anyone, you will be reported and black listed.

. Listen the the staff. If they tell you that you need to do something, please listen to them. It is our job to make sure everyone has fun here, and we pledged to try our best to do just that.

. Do not impersonate the staff. This means do not copycat, as it is fairly uncool.

. Do NOT give your password to anyone! Neither the Gaia staff or thread staff will ever ask for your password or account information.

. Beware of phishers. We have had problems with pop-ups that ask for your username and password in the past. If you see this happen, report it right away, and do NOT enter your account information!

. Keep it PG-13 or less. I know that it can be tempting in many cases to get carried away, but please try to keep the sex talk/cursing under control.

. Lastly, just have a good time. This is just a preview of what is to come.

FAQ

Q) What is this place?
A) Uzamaki Bar and Grill is a RP hangout thread meant to be casual, but entertaining, by providing something for anyone: coffee, food, a good book and manga, discussion on the latest movies and comics, and even a place to stay if you want to come back.

Q) What is a Casual RP?
A) Casual RP means that you can come and go as you please, no committing to posting a certain amount of time a week and no character profiles required. Come as you are or come as you wish to be any day, any time.

Q) Are there contests or giveaways in this thread?
A) Sometimes, but not often. As one of many threads we do wish to always provide people with a reason to come back so there will be contests and prizes for our special events, but on a day to day basis your reward for hanging out with us is our company.

Q) What are these events you speak of?
A) One in awhile, usually for holidays, this thread will host an event. It will be a short, but exciting, twist of plot for everyone to enjoy. These plots will be open to everyone, guests and staff alike, and will have no restrictions on who may participate. The only restriction is that you must reconcile your appearances and disappearances with the plot so that no one is left hanging when you leave and your sudden appearance in the thread is not disrupting a plot. This is only fair.

Q) When can I join?
A) Any time at all! Post, now, and you're in. You can post any introduction you want: a long one, a short one, a colourful one or a plain one, and that's all. You don't need a back story or an opening. Everyone is welcome any time at all.

Q)Anything else I should know?
A) Ask and you shall recieve!

Links to GAIAS', http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/privacy ; http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/rules ; http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/legal/tos

. Rules can be changed at anytime w/without notice, so please keep up with rules constantly.
RESERVED!!
biggrin cheese_whine biggrin
cheese_whine
cheese_whine
We are now serving cheese pizza, meatball subs and Italian BLT's.
Eating a slice of cheese pizza and having a glass of Merlot Black Cherry wine.
Having another slice of cheese pizza and glass of black cherry Merlot.
Finally finished with my Cheese pizza now onto the meatball sub. Oh and still drinking my Merlot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff