Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Under The Radar*~

I'm welcoming ALL to this RP. This is a place to make safe transactions as well as rest for a night or two. Need a new identity? I can make that happen. Want to stay under the radar? Not a problem. Looking for a safe house? I've got you covered. Weaponry, Jewelry, and Electronics are up for purchase and trading. I only accept cash and once you purchase and item you can't return it. This is one of those don't ask don't tell type of places, but don't bring your trouble in with you. Just because I sell you something doesn't mean people won't find out, so be cautious.

Layout and description

Sandwiched between two other buildings and located on the darker side of Durem, the "U" shaped three story bar stands shabby yet stable. Weather worn bricks adorn the front and west side of the structure. Windows only rest on the west side of the building over looking the fenced in garden. The front door bulletproof glass, shielded by a long black curtain too thick to see through. However they are automatic and opens to any motion in front of it.

Meeting you at the entrance is the low lit interior, where a recliner and couch rest, both black leather. Espresso black hardwood floors shine while midway into the room five round tables each with chairs await. At the back of the main room is a crescent shaped bar, mimicing the "U" shape of the establishment which can seat up to seven customers at a time. All chairs having matching orange and black striped cushions. Behind the counter are two large ceiling length cabinets, one holding at least thirty different varities of wine, other housed liquors, fruit additives for mixing, soda and glasswear/dishes. The other which contains cubby holes or sorts is used for "Merchandise". Walls are painted a chill grey while each window displays long black drapes that touch the floor.

On the west side of the building there are two doors, one leading to the outdoor garden with several benches and a pond, the other leading to a unisex bathroom and stairwell. If you choose to continue up the stairwell, you could reach the second and third floors which house four rooms, all fully furnished with a bed, closet, side table and full bathroom.

The color theme in the bar is black, cream and grey. This is a relaxing place to make transactions, drink and stay the night if needed.

Current time and Weather

+Time: Afternoon. Overcast and cool.
~*RULES*~

+Fear me for I am the law here. I have the power to hurt thee.. (Nah I'm pretty nice ^o^)+

+Obes Gaia T.O.S [Of course..why wouldn't you?] Or else I'll boot ya!+

+LITERACY TO SEMI LIT IS A MUST NO ONE LINERS I repeat, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LINERS. Minimum of 1 well composed paragraph allowed. [I consider five sentences one paragraph. Not too hard right?] Spelling is understandable+

+Out Of Character: OOC is to be placed within brackets or parenthesis ie: (( yadda yadda)) OR [[ blabbity blah ]] And do this here: Underground Exchange OOC
+No Godmodding+

+If I or any other workers are available, there is an NPC bartender that YOU are able to control. 'Nuff said.. His name is Willie+

+Please no more than 2 quotes per-post+

+The following are acceptable here:
Fighting (No destroying my place!! And you MUST have user's consent to do so! I will accept a few damaged chairs or tables, but do NOT blow up the building..) Cursing -Do this tastefully guys..I don't want F'Bombs as every other word please. Smoking Is fine..Just don't burn us down. Romance Keep it decent and subtle, no sex on the counter please. Take it upstairs. Magic Just for all you magic mages and what nots out there.+

+If there are less than three people IC, please follow post order by order of entrance. If more than FOUR people are IC, please post at will. HOWEVER please be considerate to other characters that acknowledge you!+

+If using multiple characters, please keep it organized. Use different font colors or sizes etc.+

+Make sure your font and colors are READABLE! Plzthx.+

+If you can make an entrance, be sure you make an exit. But I know and understand that things happen so if you must, just take your leave ok?+

+Finally I'm pretty easy to talk to, so just let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything. I'll listen to what you have to say. Especially if you have any ideas for twists!+
~*Employment*~

+Please DO NOT send me a profile without making an entrance and establishing your character with mine and the others available. I want you to enter first and see if you really want a job here before sending the profile. This way, if you decide not to stick around, you may simply make an exit and all is good.

+Profiles are not required unless requesting a job. If interested in a job, please send the following information to me in a PM after following the above statement+:

Name:
Gaia UN:
Race:
Skills:
Brief Physical description:

++Please keep the profile simple and brief. I know I'm asking for literacy, but I don't need walls of text in my PM box. ++
~*Employee Profiles*~

User Image

Name: Mayu Straum
Gaia name: FlyByCho
Position: Owner and manager
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single

Description: Long wavy chocolate brown (Currently dyed crimson) hair that extends down to her waistline with bangs that are cut at an angle across her left side of her face ( Not covering her eye ). Caramel brown skin (if caramel was a shade browner that is). Honey eyes with matching chocolate brown lashes and brows. 5'5 in height with curves toned from yoga. Usually donning tight fitted blue jeans with black/brown knee heeled boots, while V-necked T-shirts in solid colors are worn up top. Silver is her choice in jewelry, simple diamond studs pierced her ears.

Personality: Talkative and confident, yet weak within the presence of an attractive male or female. Her flirts once attracted can either be welcomed by some or un-wanted by others, this blamed on her older brother who was influence and a bit of a playboy. Mayu is also quite loyal and honest to those she meets and befriends, but doesn't take too kindly to forward rude people.

Hobbies: shopping, swimming, yoga, stitching, working with hemp and baking.

Likes: Boys, girls and outings with people, alcohol, cigarettes, cupcakes, sea/beach, city life, fashion.

Dislikes: Closed people, driving, thunder storms (since the sea gets pretty scary during one) and burnt baked goods.

Name:
Gaia UN: BlitzBall74
Race: Human
Job Desired: Bartender

Skills: Worked a few years back in his younger days tender bar professionally in a few major night club spots in his prime. After a considerable time away he has come back to it, to try and find something in himself with it again.

Brief Physical description: A rather tall yet handsome gentle man, standing roughly 6' 3" and a light 190lbs for one of his size. His hair is that of a silver and black silk woven together almost near magically as it seems to shift constantly under the light. Though his most prominent feature is the long scar running over his left eye, the eye itself a blind milky white color to the healthy and oddly violet hue his right eye has.

Personality: A usual kind a warm soul, always ready to lend an ear or hand to those in need, and ready to pour a drink for a lost soul. More than certainly out going. Though a rather deep hidden sorrow deep within the soft twinkle of his good eye that spoke of rather past and tough hardships.

Name:Berach Hughes
Gaia UN:Voluntary Insanity
Race:Human (Mutant)
Job Desired:Bouncer &/or Bartender.
Skills:Above average combat skills, and several strides above average combat abilities, Berach would certainly fit the bill well as a bouncer, and perhaps as a bartender, once he got the hang of how to mix drinks and the like.
Brief Physical description:5'11, 135 lbs. Waist length black hair. Brilliant emerald eyes, and a distinctive "X" scar on his lower abdomen.

User Image
Name: Willow Chesley
Gain UN: Flybycho
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Job Desired: Stand in Temp manager and assistant for childhood friend Mayu Straum.
Skills: Is a bit of a clumsy woman so her skills are limited to first aid, though she has a soft spot for song and dance.
Brief Physical description: 5'7 in height with gentle curves. Waist length white hair that she prefers straight. Eyes are a soft timid violet while her skin is deeply tanned. Loose tunics in earth tones with dark leggins and suade boots are a part of her daily wardrobe.
Personality: Willow is a this way or that way type of gal being mostly indecisive. Her confidence in herself is rather low which can be attributed to her lonesome childhood. As a woman coping with her hidden desires, she is contantly second guessing herself when really she should just let all her worries go.
~*Important Notes*~

++I will change the time of day and the weather on the FIRST Page only so keep your eye on it.++

++The bar setting is dark, sketchy and street accessible. So vehicles are acceptable. There is NO Parking lot. All parking is along the street in FRONT of the building.++

++The doors are AUTOMATIC and they are glass! (Like you would see at any large Retailer).++
++Have fun!++
~*EVENTS*~

Bright red heels clacked loudly against the sidewalk as Mayu approached her workplace. Her own workplace to make it even better. It was about time she made a move like this, and to think how wonderful it would be to finally settle her brother's score. With this place, she could earn enough money to dig him out of his hole. She could settle things with Sypher and live without looking over her shoulder for once. A soft sigh escaped her as she stopped in front of the automatic doors, caramel fingers slipping down into her purse to retrieve the keys.

She waved the key over the lock sensor beside the door, a green light flickering briefly before the doors hummed to life. They slid open smoothly, revealing the clean furnished interior of the bar, honey eyes slipping over her hard work, bringing a smile to glossed lips. Her heels continued forward to carry her across the sandy hardwood floor, doors closing automatically behind. Lights would automatically flicker on from as she moved, they picking up on her motion as she crossed the room to the bar. She dipped behind the bar with a cheesy grin, dropping her purse out of sight and leaning to pick up several bamboo coasters to distribute in front of each bar stool.

Waves of chocolate hair would shift along her torso as she moved, each reach of her arm stretching the black t-shirt to press tighter against her chest, the plump mounds squeezing together. Standing straight, the fitted jeans hugged her curves as she nudged several stools into place with a single heel, spacing each evenly. As she moved, eyes would meet with the remote to the flat screen television that hung against the east wall, Mayu then picking it up and pressing the power button. The TV lit to life, Mayu then turning to face it and take a seat upon one of the stools, the remaining coasters in hand.
((-bumpkick- xD If someone is lurking..just walk in! Pleeeease?))

chew glass's Comrade

Comrade

[ /ponders/ ]
(( xD aww.. no pressure ^_^ if you jump in, you jump in. If not, there's always tomorrow ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff