Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss Tressia's Spouse

Sagely Prophet

Heras Box
OutlawD One
Rastaquouere
((This is going to be short, in the interest of moving things along.)) Nox sat on the chair holding his wife's hand in his own. He seemed lost in thought until Xartia spoke to him, "She is a construct, in the simplest of terms. She was created through a confluence of events involving a rose, some blood from the Sin of Pride, and the spirit of a wolf." He let out a sigh, "Or, at least, she was. I don't know much about magic but I do know that to change this much," He gestured down to his wife's altered form, "There has to be some serious changes going on, and not just at the physical level. Who's to say that she's even the same woman she was before all this happened?"

It didn't take long for Trent to lead the Pendragons down the hallway towards the royal chambers. He nodded and dismissed himself from the two of them, "The King and Ambassador Xartia are waiting for you." At that point he left and made his way to the other side of the Castle. Apparently there had been some sort of disturbance in the Armory....

Dapper Explorer

Reader of Omens
Rastaquouere
Heras Box

Orphen spoke to Hartia in his mind as he entered the room physically behind Trent and with Rose.

"No, Hartia. You get the boys, I left Sebastien in your guidance to travel with you and your boy. This will function fine without you.

With what would be a seamless transition to Hartia's hearing, Orphen spoke out in greetings to Nox, the King of Umbral as he the door closed behind them.

"Greetings King Silverfire, I wish the terms were better with Vanity."

He gave his regards to the Queens condition, taking a short pause before continuing. While there was a pause in his words, the time was not forsaken. His eyes took a sympathetic gaze and his head followed in a nod, while his free hand gave his wife hand a pat.

The Queen of Umbral had been one of the first people Orphen came in contact with when all of their lives became intertwined, it was the two of them that began the rebuking of Ursan's attack in the shadowed lands.

"I hope you do not mind, I took some attention to the conversation between you and Hartia. If this is a matter of her soul being infected or fragmented, the boys would be the perfect pair to assist her; Sebastien more than anyone I can think of despite his age. If it is a matter deeper as you say, then... Let's brainstorm and start the studying."

---------------

As Sebastien stalked his way through his father's collection he could feel his curiosity brewing. The hairs on his brow and mane began to tingle and stand. His tail flickered, Dark Aether trailing behind it.

The sub-zero warmth from the element startling him into a tight twisted glare behind him; nothing.

His tail was placed away where it was he placed it as he continued down the main hall, feeling the power surging from artifacts, and the different ways some effected him. An apple sized orb made the tapping of the Underworld in him tingle, and script on a page caused his SoF to morph his ears, teeth, and eyes. A pen induced a rage but was interrupted-

"Pendraagon."

A voice low and rough but only a whisper.

"Oh no!" I think someone knows we're here!

"Pendraagon."

What is this? Why does it sound like that?

His head turned. No one. His mind sensed.. No one?

"Luc you-"

His eyes would meet it. A book on a pedestal; The Book. The Pendragon Family Book!!!!!!!!

His curiosity had been building since their entrance but if a climax was anything it's what he was feeling. With a cat-like quickness he'd leap, leap, and land in front of the book that seemed to be calling to him.

"I found the book of our family.. I'm going to grab a new spell."

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

((Skip me this round. Vanity wouldn't have moved and Rose will stay beside Orphen.

I am sorry for being absent often. Its the end of the school year and all that so thing as hectic over here. >>;; ))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"I didn't sign up to play baby sitter."

H
e muttered under his breath as he closed his eyes. For the briefest of moments, his mind connected itself with the entirety of the Verse. He would speak telepathically like how he could with his brother and the boys respectively....however, this was much different. This speech would reign down from the heavens, not in one's mind. The Verse itself would vibrate as his words boomed everywhere there-in, in unison. ""Boys! You have until I count to five to get your asses here to the kingdom of Umbral. And trust me boys, you don't want me to come get you."" God he really hoped that worked. He didn't have the desire to play cat and mouse with his son and nephew. For once he just hoped they would be obedient. Fortunately for them, their uses of respective sources of Darkness, thus he was unable to directly lock on to them or even directly locate them. Regardless, he would turn his attention back to his hasty brother and interject to a more important piece of the conversation as opposed to mentioning what's already been said. His words were lead by a light clearing of his throat.

"To be completely honest at that last piece of information, Lord Silverfire, Her having a soul is something never seen by myself before. A construct simply doesn't host one, but it does host an imitation of such. I can marvel over how she has a soul in my own time, though now I feel the best question to pose is....Who created her?"

C
onstructs are not 'born' like humans. They are created none the less. So if she was indeed a construct, she had a creator. And knowledge on that very creator could help to, sort the situation out better. Hell, at this point, he was starting to feel like helping was a bad idea. This was a stage of growth and development. The woman was growing, evolving. Who was he or anyone else to disturb such a process? Besides, she's been sleep for this long, why barge in and seem to try harder, faster, than even her people that cared for her the most. Still, perhaps someone might be able to check on her so to speak. Still, he didn't feel like this was a task he was up for either way. Besides, his soul was already tethered to another's...permanently. Projecting into the Queen could potentially harm or eradicate that tether, and the magic that came with it. No way the Cambion was quite ready to die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucius as a whole had gathered the knew hammers, a beautiful amulet with a six star black sapphire fixed in it's epicenter. The amulet itself was gold with runs engraved within. What it did or was for, he had no clue, but he liked it. And last but not least. The boy managed to snag a ring, though he only through it in his pocket without studying it deeply since his father's voices boomed all around him. Making him flinch, even though he stood within the veil. Without much though, he took a deep breath and reached out to Sebastian with pretty immediate compliance. ""If you're not finished, hurry up. I'll go ahead and stall if need be, just hurry up.""

W
ithough a second thought, Lucius took to traversing through his personal dark space. Pin pointing his father, he locked onto his shadow, and he simply rose out of it like a small blob in a terribly produced horror film. Silently it shifted to take the boys form, only for the black to wash off of him and back to it's natural appearance on the floor as it was before he even disturbed it. There he just stood silent with his hands in his vest pockets.

Dapper Explorer

Reader of Omens
Rastaquouere
Heras Box

Ok so I totally forgot to post, but I've been hit with a ton of auditions recently, and work! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Sorreh

Miss Tressia's Spouse

Sagely Prophet

((Yeah, so I'll be honest. I've got a lot of stuff going on for the next couple of months, so I have no idea when I'll be able to respond))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I all of us are just about swamped for the summer. My son will be born by the middle of August, and I'm working my summer again with no pay until the end of August. Lol.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

(( Yea.. I'll be busy as well. ><! ))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: I am (I think I am) capable of posting yet again, and am trying to figure out where to go before I just start posting. Anybody else here ready and able to keep playing?

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Heras Box

OOC: I see you boo boo. Just not here. Lol. Lemme know if we should try to breath life to Umbral, either way I'll be by to harass everyone in Durem.

Anarus's Wife

Mythical Wolf

Rastaquouere
Heras Box

OOC: I see you boo boo. Just not here. Lol. Lemme know if we should try to breath life to Umbral, either way I'll be by to harass everyone in Durem.

(( We can continue whenever everyone is ready. lol And yes. I am in Durem~ o wo I may be more active in there than here though. >>;;; ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff