Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

[[ Insert Poll Question Here ]]

Option 1 0.18786367414796 18.8% [ 226 ]
Option 2 0.14879467996675 14.9% [ 179 ]
Poll Whore 0.66334164588529 66.3% [ 798 ]
Total Votes:[ 1203 ]

~*~Disregard all wedding news. I have had my heart broken once again... 24 days before our 2 year anniversary, she tells me to get out of our apartment. That she doesn't love me anymore... I'm so tired of this. My heart cant take much more of this... Anyway. I thought I would spread the news of my death. Later much~*~
~*~ I find it quite funny that the old Regs of this fine thread dont read her pages anymore. The UV has truly died a slow and horrible death sweatdrop crying stare ... Shameful, indeed ~*~
OneFangVampire
~*~ I find it quite funny that the old Regs of this fine thread dont read her pages anymore. The UV has truly died a slow and horrible death sweatdrop crying stare ... Shameful, indeed ~*~
~*~ Shameful, indeed ~*~
~*~ It truly sucks that no one comes in here anymore ~*~
~*~ ninja ~*~
OneFangVampire
~*~Disregard all wedding news. I have had my heart broken once again... 24 days before our 2 year anniversary, she tells me to get out of our apartment. That she doesn't love me anymore... I'm so tired of this. My heart cant take much more of this... Anyway. I thought I would spread the news of my death. Later much~*~

Joe, I'm so sorry to hear that. Just stay strong, and know that one day you will find someone who truly deserves you <3
Ugh, I can't remember how to get back on my cute without the_e account

and why the hell is there a boy next to my avatar?!? I don't need no boy to make me complete!!

Kimi, you better get back on here and tell me what's going on with that account there
Gaia's changed a lot. So hard to maneuver. sweatdrop
Seriously, who is that guy standing next to me? gonk
we should make a specific date and time to join up here again =)

It can be like an Ultra Violet Gaia reunion
And I like how Gaia is labelled as mispelled here xd
Bye guys!!! I hope everything is well
cheese_whine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items