Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nymph

User Image

Demrexx Sanctuary

ow you have gotten here does not matter. If you intended to get here does not matter. If you knew about this place does not matter. Your intentions do not matter. If you will stay, that does not matter either. For now.

The moon glows here 24/7, the sun will not show his face. Lanterns hang on every branch to illuminate your way. You hear whispers and giggles, laughter from afar. You are not on the ground, however, you are in a city of trees. It seems endless at every corner you turn. There are houses upon houses here, all warm with light. You pass many creatures, some look human, many elf. There are many races here, many which you haven't seen. There are markets, inns, bars, pet shops, flower shops, blackmarkets, anything you can think of.

In the middle of the city, one tree house catches your eye. Fireflies surround it, and a soft glow emits from the windows. This must be where the leader of the city lives.

Beloved Nymph

Rules

➸ Follow the TOS

➸ Bad words are A-OK with me. Just try your best not to be offended by other peoples speech, okay?

➸ No text talk, try your hardest to give the other person something to reply to. If you truly run out of something to say, make up something random to ask. Anything.

➸ Feel free to give me event ideas.

➸Romance is allowed. No cybering though mmmmkay.

➸ No Godmodding. Your character is not a god, my character is not a god, we all can be defeated in a way.

➸ Try and make your posts interesting to look at. It doesn't have to be the absolutely perfect, but at least a picture is fine. Also, try not to make it a page stretcher. And keep the inappropriate pictures to a minimum. I have no issue with it, but not everyone has computer privacy.

➸ Hit and run is okay. Just be sure to make an entrance and exit post.

➸ I can add or take away any rules I please.

Note: I would love for this roleplay to be a place where everyone can get involved and develop their own stories!

Beloved Nymph

Rooms

User Image

Every room looks a little something like this, decorated to how you please. You can always expect to see the rooms clean. The beds are softer than you have ever imagined they'd feel, the pillows fluffy like clouds.

Forest

User Image

In a dark corner of the tree city, you can spot wooden stairs leading downwards. You may go, if you please, but be warned- there is a reason the city is in the trees.
Back when the sanctuary was being built, Silva had fought off some sort of unknown being. They had destroyed all surrounding villages, but they hadn't finished off all of the people. She gave aide to the survivors, fighting as the built. The monsters still strive in the forest. They feast on the fear of the people and take form of it.

Zeppelin

User Image

The sanctuary has a zeppelin that trades with far away places. It's fairly new and has helped increase the economy- not that it was all that bad before. People may leave or enter this way. It was invented by the best mechanic around (although she isn't much of a lady), so if you've seen better, try not to insult it around her.

Map

User Image

A map of the city. More will be added as more residents join the RP.

Beloved Nymph

Residents

If you would like to be someone that lives within the city, you will have to fill out a profile. Don't worry, it's quite simple.

Also, if you chose to own your own shop, make your own description of it and find a picture and PM it to me. I will add it to the area above, and find a spot for it on the sorry excuse of a map I made.

Profiles

[size=9]Name: (Your characters name)
Race: (What you are. Please include abilities and weapons.)
Work: (Shopowner, hunter, guard, homeless, musician, actress, anything you want)
Housing: (If you have your own place, do you live more towards the North, West, South, East, or middle of the city? Or are you renting a place at an inn?)
Background: (A little bit of backstory on your character)
Personality:
Status: (Single, taken, straight, lesbian, bi, etc. You may chose to leave this blank if you'd like.)
Player: (Your Gaia name.)
Reflection: (A picture of your character, it is optional to add a description as well for more detail. Use it as a URL, please.)
[/size]

Beloved Nymph

Beloved Nymph

Beloved Nymph

Beloved Nymph

Beloved Nymph

User Image

"My headache is singing about a package.
The clock's hand is stuck at 4 o'clock."

"Agh. I may be takin' my break, but that doesn't mean stop unloading the zep you idiots!" The young woman scoffed as she stomped her way down the loading docks. Everyday those goofs slowed the towns progress down by acting like monkeys when she left. If she could, Guen would work nonstop, but someone forced her to sign a contract saying she wouldn't overwork herself like she's done so many times before. "I know she says she doesn't like to abuse her power, but that's clearly abuse." The words slivered out of Guen's mouth as quietly as could be. If she wasn't careful, Silva would catch her talking s**t. Again.

The foul-tempered woman made her way into the inner sanctuary, grabbing a water bottle from an outside vendor before making her way to a more open area. With her back against a tree, she sat. Her lime green eyes closed as she leaned her head back against the rough bark of the tree. It's been so long since she had arrived here, she could barely remember anything outside of this place. Not that it was a bad thing, though. This place was definitely the most beautiful she had seen. Well, the most beautiful she had seen out of anything she remembers. It's all a blur about how she got here, and her brother doesn't ever want to tell her about it. 'Boring story.' Is all he ever says about it. What a liar. Her eye's fluttered open as she looked at all of the faces around her. It seem's like less and less people wander across this place.

Guen stood and arched her back, shaking the trivial thoughts from her head. It really wasn't a concern of hers whether or not the sanctuary grew or shrank, so why should she care if anyone new comes? After picking up her water, she began to stroll slowly towards the Zeppelin. There was still a large amount of time she had on her break, but she'd rather kill it by walking around and secretly observing those idiots than by sitting around and moping.

"No one would tell me why,
but the world has begun to rotate in reverse."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out