Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28514 28515 28516 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Genius

-Sighing softly she wondered if beings like her would ever be accepted by humans. The short sightedness of so many both amused and irritated her. Picking up her sketch book from the desk where she had left it she gently put it back in the drawer where she had pulled it out of.-
"Wasn't aware of that stuff either... I guess I had never really thought about it like that..." He shuffled his feet, his hand clasped over the long casket on his shoulders. "Damn, still thirsty."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
((God damnit, Gaia's being a jerk. Anyone else having similar problems on their front?))
((Took me a bit to be able to log back on. In other words...Yes.))

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
"Wasn't aware of that stuff either... I guess I had never really thought about it like that..." He shuffled his feet, his hand clasped over the long casket on his shoulders. "Damn, still thirsty."

-Looks you over quietly, her mind turning over several possibilities as a smile twitched at her lips- Something special that you drink or the ordinary that doesn't raise eyebrows??
Jessie Ann James
Gathozar the 3rd

-Looks you over quietly, her mind turning over several possibilities as a smile twitched at her lips- Something special that you drink or the ordinary that doesn't raise eyebrows??

"I take a Gold Russian on the rocks, but I'd rather make it myself." Memories flooding back of bartending at ritzy clubs, serving drinks and swanky joints, and bright city lights mixed with dangerous creations. It had been so long since he had added salt to a drink.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
"I take a Gold Russian on the rocks, but I'd rather make it myself." Memories flooding back of bartending at ritzy clubs, serving drinks and swanky joints, and bright city lights mixed with dangerous creations. It had been so long since he had added salt to a drink.

-Smiles, her eyes sparkling as she points to a small bar in the corner- I believe you'll find everything you need in there, though you'll want to shy away from the bright orange bottle. It's highly toxic to most beings.
He gave her a slight nod, tying his own hair back with a red bandana. "Mmhmm..." Grabbing a bottle of vodka, a flask of Kahlua and... Oh, how obvious. "There's no milk."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
He gave her a slight nod, tying his own hair back with a red bandana. "Mmhmm..." Grabbing a bottle of vodka, a flask of Kahlua and... Oh, how obvious. "There's no milk."

-Chuckles softly, her eyes glowing a bright firey blue as a frosty bottle appears in a small burst of blue flames on top of the bar-
Jessie Ann James
Gathozar the 3rd

-Chuckles softly, her eyes glowing a bright firey blue as a frosty bottle appears in a small burst of blue flames on top of the bar-

Never trusting summoned liquids, not since an unusual incident, he grasped the bottle carefully. "Thanks." He pulled three ice cubes and a cherry out as well. "Alright, let's mix it up."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Never trusting summoned liquids, not since an unusual incident, he grasped the bottle carefully. "Thanks." He pulled three ice cubes and a cherry out as well. "Alright, let's mix it up."

Anytime hun. -Smiling softly to herself she stood back up and walked over to one of the windows, her expression almost wistful as she looked out at the trees and forest beyond the clearing. A scowl slowly replaced the smile as her mind went back to what Nat had threatened earlier.-
(Sorry, I know that's an awkward place to cut a post. I had to grab something.)

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
((Sokay. I've dealt with ones that make that look like a piece of heaven.))
Notiing her frown, not that he really cared, he attempted to replaced it. "Here goes..." Tossing the milk and kahlua into a shaker, and the vodka in a highball glass, he threw each liquid into the air. The parts switched places, and they were quickly tossed back into the ar once more. The two collided in the air, and fell down in what seemed like alcoholic rain. Landing into the shaker, our Hero took no time to throw the lid onto his concoction. He began to shake it slowly, and then tossed a cherry up into the air. Quickly, he threw the ice into the highball and then poured in the liquid. The cherry fell in with a light plop. "Wonderful." He took a sip, and then lit up another cigarette. "You want something?"

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Notiing her frown, not that he really cared, he attempted to replaced it. "Here goes..." Tossing the milk and kahlua into a shaker, and the vodka in a highball glass, he threw each liquid into the air. The parts switched places, and they were quickly tossed back into the ar once more. The two collided in the air, and fell down in what seemed like alcoholic rain. Landing into the shaker, our Hero took no time to throw the lid onto his concoction. He began to shake it slowly, and then tossed a cherry up into the air. Quickly, he threw the ice into the highball and then poured in the liquid. The cherry fell in with a light plop. "Wonderful." He took a sip, and then lit up another cigarette. "You want something?"

-Looking over her shoulder at you she gave you a half smile before shaking her head- Thanks hun, but no. I rarely drink anything but coke and not even much of that lately. You do seem to have quite a flair for mixing drinks though.
Jessie Ann James
Gathozar the 3rd
((Sokay. I've dealt with ones that make that look like a piece of heaven.))

((You don't know the half of it.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces