Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Jessie Ann James

-Walking back over to the desk she sat down on the edge of it, one foot swinging absently.- Natasha for all his bluster and power couldn't track a human through a mud pit. With what I am he knows I can find almost anyone anywhere.

A tracker, eh? He hadn't met one before, but he had heard of vampires using them to find human prey. Although this situation more like individual tracking. He had only heard of them being used to hunt colonies. "How interesting... He doesn't seem very strong. Natasha, I mean."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
"She's a vampire, judging by her abilities. No, probably a half-vamp, seeing as how she was treated just now. Something lycanthropic. I'm assuming, at least."

-Smiles, her eyes sparkling- No vampire blood in me hun. You're close with the other however, but it's kitsune not lycan.
Jessie Ann James

-Chuckling softly, her ears twitched- I guess you could call me a mutt. A little bit of all kinds of things all mixed together. -Her sea green eyes sparkled as she smiled at you.- Can I get you another drink or did that one work for you??

"No thanks...I'm fine. I'm still just trying to get used to the idea that things like you are actually...real." ^^;

@Gathozar: "I'm Kommora? Yo, it's that obvious that I'm from the city, huh? Well, at least I was...assuming that city is even still standing."
Jessie Ann James
Gathozar the 3rd
"She's a vampire, judging by her abilities. No, probably a half-vamp, seeing as how she was treated just now. Something lycanthropic. I'm assuming, at least."

-Smiles, her eyes sparkling- No vampire blood in me hun. You're close with the other however, but it's kitsune not lycan.

Without evidence, he was rarely correct. He stood to his full height, which sadly, was nothing too glorious. Pulling a flask from his worn clothing, he knocked back a mysterious liquid. "Oh well, it's not like it was some test. I was just being pointlessly precocious, I guess." He looked around the entire room. Another question needed to be asked... One more, perhaps. "Why did you build this thing out here, anyways?"

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James

-Walking back over to the desk she sat down on the edge of it, one foot swinging absently.- Natasha for all his bluster and power couldn't track a human through a mud pit. With what I am he knows I can find almost anyone anywhere.

A tracker, eh? He hadn't met one before, but he had heard of vampires using them to find human prey. Although this situation more like individual tracking. He had only heard of them being used to hunt colonies. "How interesting... He doesn't seem very strong. Natasha, I mean."

-Shaking her head and looking down- Unfortunately he's learning too fast. I made a mistake when I killed his father and the power transferred to him. Too damn sure of myself at the time I guess.
Jessie Ann James
Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James

-Shaking her head and looking down- Unfortunately he's learning too fast. I made a mistake when I killed his father and the power transferred to him. Too damn sure of myself at the time I guess.
"Even still, in this world, nothing is invincible." Thinking back to memories of creatures far stronger than himself, that had been levelled through much toil. "Without that staff, he seems utterly useless..."

Questionable Genius

Kommora
"No thanks...I'm fine. I'm still just trying to get used to the idea that things like you are actually...real." ^^;

-Her eyes hardened for a moment at being called a thing beofre she mentally shook it off- There are a lot of beings that most tru-humans refuse to accept. If it weren't for my ears and tail you would probably never know that I was anything else when I'm in this form.
Jessie Ann James
Kommora

-Her eyes hardened for a moment at being called a thing beofre she mentally shook it off- There are a lot of beings that most tru-humans refuse to accept. If it weren't for my ears and tail you would probably never know that I was anything else when I'm in this form.
He pondered on it for a moment, his thoughts consiting of nothing too complicated. "Frankly, I'm a bit more surprised to hear that there are people out there who did not know of things supernatural. How clever..." He would like out for more settlements like this.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Without evidence, he was rarely correct. He stood to his full height, which sadly, was nothing too glorious. Pulling a flask from his worn clothing, he knocked back a mysterious liquid. "Oh well, it's not like it was some test. I was just being pointlessly precocious, I guess." He looked around the entire room. Another question needed to be asked... One more, perhaps. "Why did you build this thing out here, anyways?"

-Smiles a bit sadly- Humans fear and hate things that they don't understand. Sometimes it's easier to build away from them so that they can ignore you if they want to. Besides, this way I have the forest around me when I feel like going out for a run. Maybe some day even......... -Shakes her head at the futility of her next thought-
Jessie Ann James
Kommora

"Tru-humans?" Despite all of what she said, the only thing he really paid attention to was her variant of the word human.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James
Kommora

He pondered on it for a moment, his thoughts consiting of nothing too complicated. "Frankly, I'm a bit more surprised to hear that there are people out there who did not know of things supernatural. How clever..." He would like out for more settlements like this.

-Smiles softly- You might be supprised about some of the places I've found like that.

Questionable Genius

Kommora
"Tru-humans?" Despite all of what she said, the only thing he really paid attention to was her variant of the word human.

Humans that have nothing in them but human blood. No demon, ork, elf, nymph, or anything else in them. -Her tail swaying almost lazily as she spoke-
Jessie Ann James
Kommora

Humans that have nothing in them but human blood. No demon, ork, elf, nymph, or anything else in them. -Her tail swaying almost lazily as she spoke-

He just shrugs. "Wouldn't most humans only have human blood?"

Questionable Genius

Kommora
He just shrugs. "Wouldn't most humans only have human blood?"

-Shrugs- Most humans are more closely affiliated with angels or so it would seem. The other side would be the demons, but they're usually stronger. It's not often that humans breed with others, but when they do it's usually one of those two. As for humans being human.......I guess that depends on what your definition is.
((God damnit, Gaia's being a jerk. Anyone else having similar problems on their front?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff