Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Questionable Genius

goldinlion
hey

-Nods quietly, and smiles at you.- Welcome to Two Doors Down. May I help you??
Jessie Ann James

-Chuckling softly she walked over and helped you up, slipping under your arm to help you to one of the couches, her ears twitching lightly- I happen to like the woods. It's much quieter then being in the middle of some community somewhere.

Having been born in a city evironment, Kommora couldn't even begin to understand why someone would be so insane as to live in the wilderness. Just recalling what he had to encounter to make it there was enough to make him cringe.

With her aid, he found his way to the couch. He sighed with relief as he sat down, finally giving his tired legs a break. He was still out of breath, but tried to hide it by taking shorter breaths.
Claire the Vampire Demon

Smirks. "Others have tried and I'm still here and still who I am. Don't push me child or I'll level this place. The b***h is the only one that can get me to leave, and only that by accepting."

Fingers poised on the edges of his spectacles, pulling them down to show his daggered eyes. "But only because you've never met me before." Full of himself, god damnit. He's gonna' blow it, I can tell. Ah well... He looked headlong into his prey. "Either way, I'd much rather you leveled your tone. I really don't appreciate you calling your fellow peers by the name of 'b***h.' It's degrading to us all."
Jessie Ann James
Claire the Vampire Demon
A small black snake seemed to slither out and wrap around your arm as you opened it, Natasha's eyes holding contempt at the fact that you were so open to such things. "You're a fool now and always. How you could be his daughter I'll never know." The snake disappeared as a picture and a sheet of paper could be seen in the envelope. The paper containing instructions on what to do with the person in the picture, including her name and current whereabouts.

I'm not in that business anymore Nat. You want someone to hunt her down then you'll have to find someone else to do it. -The paper and picture suddenly bursting into flames-

Smirks. "This one you'll take little b***h. If not you'll find that there are a lot of things that could happen to your precious little man. Just do as your told and you won't have to worry." Standing up he bowed mockingly then disappeared in a bright flash from his staff.

Questionable Genius

Kommora
Jessie Ann James

-Chuckling softly she walked over and helped you up, slipping under your arm to help you to one of the couches, her ears twitching lightly- I happen to like the woods. It's much quieter then being in the middle of some community somewhere.

Having been born in a city evironment, Kommora couldn't even begin to understand why someone would be so insane as to live in the wilderness. Just recalling what he had to encounter to make it there was enough to make him cringe.

With her aid, he found his way to the couch. He sighed with relief as he sat down, finally giving his tired legs a break. He was still out of breath, but tried to hide it by taking shorter breaths.

-Shaking her head her sea green eyes glowed for a moment before a small ball of fire appeared near her shoulder. Reaching into it she pulled out a cold glass of water and handed it to you.- Here hun, you look like you could use this.
Letting out another breath, he looked over to Jessie. "Friend of yours?"
Kommora glanced at the staff man just in time to see him vanish into thin air. His eyes went wide and he started to sweat a bit.

"Okay...I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore. What kind of world is this?!" O.O

Questionable Genius

Claire the Vampire Demon
Smirks. "This one you'll take little b***h. If not you'll find that there are a lot of things that could happen to your precious little man. Just do as your told and you won't have to worry." Standing up he bowed mockingly then disappeared in a bright flash from his staff.

-Growling she started cussing under her breath- God-damn ******** son-of-a-two-faced-whore. I should have killed him when I first met him.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Letting out another breath, he looked over to Jessie. "Friend of yours?"

-Sighing she shook her head, her ears drooping at the tips- Family unfortunately. Something I wish I could have avoided. Sorry about the disturbance.
Jessie Ann James

-Shaking her head her sea green eyes glowed for a moment before a small ball of fire appeared near her shoulder. Reaching into it she pulled out a cold glass of water and handed it to you.- Here hun, you look like you could use this.

He smiled and accepted the glass of water.

"Yeah, it's definitely been a long road here." His voice was sorta deep, husky just like his form.

After downing the glass of water in record time, he looks back at her and blushes a bit, suddenly finding himself taken by her beauty. He shook the thought away and decided to focus on what really mattered.

"Um...what are you?"
He had worked up such a quench for a battle now. "Mm... So what was that all about, anyways?" He grinned, piecing together a composite idea of what had just transpired.

Questionable Genius

Kommora

"Yeah, it's definitely been a long road here." His voice was sorta deep, husky just like his form.

After downing the glass of water in record time, he looks back at her and blushes a bit, suddenly finding himself taken by her beauty. He shook the thought away and decided to focus on what really mattered.

"Um...what are you?"

-Chuckling softly, her ears twitched- I guess you could call me a mutt. A little bit of all kinds of things all mixed together. -Her sea green eyes sparkled as she smiled at you.- Can I get you another drink or did that one work for you??
Kommora

"Um...what are you?"

"She's a vampire, judging by her abilities. No, probably a half-vamp, seeing as how she was treated just now. Something lycanthropic. I'm assuming, at least."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
He had worked up such a quench for a battle now. "Mm... So what was that all about, anyways?" He grinned, piecing together a composite idea of what had just transpired.

-Walking back over to the desk she sat down on the edge of it, one foot swinging absently.- Natasha for all his bluster and power couldn't track a human through a mud pit. With what I am he knows I can find almost anyone anywhere.
He glanced over at her guest, the one besides himself. "So what's your name, cityboy?" He felt a bit like that of a hypocrite, asking for anothers name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff