Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Eww ... That's no fun. Guess I shouldn't complain, right?

And pssh ... No patronizing here, sweets. I have only ever spoken the truth. And sarcasm. Lots of sarcasm. XD

And you're not that old, either. Though. I guess I can't really say that when I can't recall what the age difference between you and I huh? Though, if I do recall, it wasn't to much of a difference. ]]
((I'm a quarter century plus one.

Blah, I should get going. I have a party to prepare for in the morning. Sleep well kiddo.))

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Twenty six!? Ha, I'm older than you by a year. ^.^ Tehe.

Lamesauce. Though, you are ahead of me hour wise, can't remember if by one or two hours though. So I suppose it makes sense. Add me if you like. And do keep in touch. If you have Skype, pm me, and I can give you my user for that if you like.

It was good to see you and catch up, Regal. As always. I'm always the invisible girl that remembers everyone, but is never remembered herself. -Shrugs- Not that I mind. It would be nice to keep in touch with you though. If you'd like to that is.

Sleep well you. ^.~ ]]

Human Garbage

((What's this? Trolls in the dungeon? How strange.))

Chatty Noob

[Huh, it's been quiet in here.]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Lurka. ]]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[*pokes the thread curiously* Hmm.... is the thread dead or do people pay visiting rights?]]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| Almost an entire month without a post though, that's cray cray. ||
[I pay visiting rights here and there. Though if I posted more maybe I could attract people.]

Playful Nerd

((I visit once in a while. Probably should post. Kinda miss rping but with family issues popping up recently I doubt I will for a while.Miss ya Peachie!))
((It's sad to see the old favorite haunts slow down like this...))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saizu the Blue
((I visit once in a while. Probably should post. Kinda miss rping but with family issues popping up recently I doubt I will for a while.Miss ya Peachie!))

[[Why if it isn't my favorite Blue! *pounces* Hey Sai. What happens when you drink a random bottle on Gaia?]]

Loyal Gaian

(( -stalks in- >.> Herrow ))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[['ello! How's it going?]]

Playful Nerd

HippiePeach
Saizu the Blue

[[Why if it isn't my favorite Blue! *pounces* Hey Sai. What happens when you drink a random bottle on Gaia?]]
((Hiya Peach! I dunno. Is it one of those gender bender things or a Zurg drink or something? *waves at Zeke*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff