Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From the air I see your loneliness...
You carry on despite your fear.......
Inside a box you keep your sanity.....
And it will never seem clear to me.........

Her smile softens, and she shakes her head. The idea of out-foxing him was intriguing, but definitely not high up on her list. With a tilt of her head, she thinks it over, then shrugs lightly. There was not much she could say to fully reassure him, but she knew that would take time. Luckily she had it. Too much of it, it seemed.

"Well. I do not want you afraid, Glynn. Especially of me."

A chuckle escapes and she leans back a bit, then stretches. Looking back over at him, she tilts her head to the side, her original worry coming back to her mind as she looks him over.

"I don't want you to poke yourself or anything, but how are your wounds? Are they healing well?"

Trash Smoker

A loud repetitive thumping echoed as a cactus wearing a pair of sunglasses and a gold chain with a dollar sign medallion hopped down the concrete, the flower pot it sat inside was what created the thumping sound. The cactus hopped over and over using the flower pot as a type of foot til it reached the door. Bending forward the cactus somehow opened the door and thumped inside, repeating the action to close it. The thumping continued as the cactus hopped further into the living room and merely stood there.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"I do not know of it is wise to not fear such a woman as yourself." He wad going to day more, but the cactus had caught his attention. "we have a visitor." Glynn murmured, standing up, then grabbing his sword. Anything that moved when it was not supposed to was usually bad.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

She makes a face at his words about fearing her. Then, she grins, unable to help herself. He may be an odd duck, but he was rather smart. It was impressive, to say the least. Her gaze went to the cactus that had come in through the door, and her eyebrow arches. At Glynn's reaction, she shakes her head.

"Tis just a cactus. C'mon. It's adorable. And decorated."

She waves one hand at it, curiosity spreading through her features. She couldn't help herself at the whole scene. It was a moving cactus. Or an enchanted object. She wasn't sure which.

Trash Smoker

The cactus tilted it's tip to the side at the man as if in a questioning manner. "Dude, you plannin on dicin me up and getting hallucinations off my juices or something? Cause this one time this guy stuck a spicket in my head and drank the water from me. Dude was trippin hardcore." The odd cactus spoke without a mouth, somewhat strange since the sound came from where a mouth would be. It waved a stem to the woman, probably where an arm would be if it had arms. "Not just any cactus lady, name's Craig. And I am not decorated, more like accessorized. Quite hard to find shades and some bling to fit on a cactus."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He eyed the cactus warily while asking his question. "I have yet to find the desert where talking cacti are common or even rare."that and Glynn naturally made more enemies than friends. hazard of occupation.so naturally the ancient warrior was weary. It had served him well.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

A smile spreads, and she chuckles lightly. It was an interesting cactus indeed. Or a very powerful hallucination of the fun variety. It wasn't the strangest thing she had seen in the Two Doors Down, but it certainly came pretty close.

"Nice to meet you, Craig. I am Sayashanta. Friends call me Saya. You are the first cactus I have had the pleasure of addressing while not intoxicated. Though that is a questionable state right now."

She looked suspiciously at her drink, then shrugs and takes another sip of it. It was getting slightly warm, but that was a hazard of not paying attention. Resting it against her knee, she just watches the two of them. Glynn sure was jumpy. It was one of the few differences they had. His life as a warrior had made him wary, and it showed in his actions. Her life as a warrior had made her amused with everything.

Trash Smoker

"Obviously ya ain't been to the warm sands of Scotland's desert. Don't be tryin to argue that Scotland don't have a desert. I am proof it does, that be where I'm from. Don't believe me, learn geography." Craig commented to the man who was overly suspicious of him. The cactus tilted back and forth in a weird kind of dance. "Pleasure to be meetin ya too lass, I'll be tryin to remember that name. Sayashanta, yeah mouthful I'll stick with Saya. Few people talk to cactus, so many of us don't talk back. Except for Jim, he was a mute cactus. Dreamed to be a mime that one. So what Saya playa? Drinking some of the cactus trippy juice?" After those words, Craig seemed to freeze in place. Not even moving an inch despite his odd dance from before.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
It all looked like a bad joke to Glynn. Saya on the other hand seemed to take am entirely point of view. He didn't sheath the sword, instead watching the unearthly exchange. Something just didn't sit well. he sat back down, sword still close at hand. It was a puzzling change. The most confusing part to him was how Saya was handling the potentially dangerous situation. So laid back.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

The words made her chuckle. With a shake of her head, she relaxes further into the couch, taking another sip of her drink. She really wasn't sure how to answer, so she just arched an eyebrow, watching it a moment longer. When it froze, she blinks, then shrugs lightly. It was a strange occurrence. It seemed the happenings of her life had broken her a little on that one.

"Strange things indeed..."

She murmurs the words, her gaze sneaking to Glynn when he sat down. She used the opportunity to reach over, poking his cheek lightly before smiling at him. Sayashanta hoped that he would be able to relax again. A small giggle escapes, and she winks at him, then looks back to her drink, feeling sheepish now. She was a strange person, she supposed.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn gasped add Saya poked his chest. Yes, most assuredly hurt. His sword was left to rest against the table as he smiled and kissed her. His dark eyes keeping a look out for the cactus. As the elf leaned back, he had noticed the lank ox motion from the cactus. Had it died? Lost whatever magic guided it? Perhaps he should kick it. His boots were plenty thick and well made after all.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

With a tilt of her head, she smiles at his actions, then pushes to her feet slowly. Stretching, she sighs softly, walking to the bar and setting her glass upon it. She'd do a load of dishes later to make up for all the ones she was dirtying. Part of her was sure there was probably a stack of them up in her room as well. Jess never did make her mind about such things. A soft chuckle escapes and she looks over at Glynn before speaking softly.

"Guess I better head out. Thief isn't going to catch himself."

Wandering over, she brushes her fingers against his cheek, then smiles lightly. She couldn't help it. For once, she just wanted to hang around and be lazy all day. But her list of things to do wasn't getting any shorter.

"And I'll be careful. So don't worry your pretty head. Hmm? Take it easy today. Don't get too buried in this paperwork."

Leaning over, she kisses him lightly. She could get used to such things. The smile spreads and she nods, then steps back, heading towards the doorway, snagging a jacket along the way before heading out and into the world. She flickered out of sight before she hit the edge of the woods, her magic taking her away.

[[ This girl should have been in bed several hours ago. Should be on later today. >.< I get off work late though, so who knows? ]]

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He smiled add she left. He was indeed blessed to have meet her. Her absence however, made him realize just how big that stack of papers was. What a boring day it would be. The cactus worried him a bit too.
(Kk, have fun!)

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

The woman wandered out of the woods, her hazel gaze set on the lake. She wore an old armor set, one that she had kept good her entire life. It was made of Shadespen in the old Alrydian ways. The armor that covered her right shoulder went all the way down to a gauntlet that fit against her skin perfectly. The straps across her chest buckled easily, and showed off the green shirt beneath. She wore a black skirt that was only a series of panels, leaving for easy movement. The soft leather boots she wore made hardly a sound as she walked. An ornate sword was buckled to her hip, and a small row of vials were set into loops on her belt.

Sitting down on a rock by the water, she leans forward, rubbing her face with one hand. It had been a long day, and tomorrow was promising to be much longer. Sighing softly, she sinks from the rock to the ground, the panels in her skirt parting to allow her legs to show through, bent in front of her. Tugging her sword from her sheath, she leans back, looking up at the sky.

"Aye...it's going to be a difficult little while, I imagine."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
The place was empty when Glynn made it back, or so it seemed. The elf had been out scouting the area around a job, so he had dressed to blend. He wore a green and black outfit picked up at a local store just a few days ago, brand new. The elf poured himself a beer off the tap and wandered over to the old couch. With a sigh he sat down and took a drink. Delicious, Guinness did it well as always. Glynn watched the world go by out a window while occasionally sipping on his beer. Boredom was quick to set in, and suddenly the elf was looking for something, anything to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff