Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Dedicated Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Romin continued to smile, his eyes half lidded as he sat content with the purring Kamiki in his lap. "Good," he said. "You make me feel safe too."

Loyal Gaian

She yawned softly, laying against him. She stayed in her human from, since he'd asked her to. She purred even in her sleep, weakly holding onto him.

Dedicated Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Romin held onto her, content for a time, letting her sleep. Eventually, he worked out how to carry her back down through a roof hatch and to the room for the night to sleep.

ooc: g'night. sleepy time.

Dangerous Kitten

[[ -noms thread- ]]

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn sat up and looked around. He could hear voices outside, but ignored them. Alcohol was more important. Another swig gone, but still bored as balls. What in the world was going on today? There was nobody here, nothing to do. Of course being bed ridden, options were limited anyway. DRUNK IT IS! The bottle slowly went from full to empty as he sat and whiled away the hours in utter boredom.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From the air I see your loneliness...
You carry on despite your fear.......
Inside a box you keep your sanity.....
And it will never seem clear to me.........
Sayashanta ran through the woods.

Her sneakers pounded the dirt as she went, her muscles straining with her movements. She took leaps over fallen logs, sliding beneath bushes. She wore a pair of black jeans, and her green shirt. The vest overtop was open, showing off the daggers she had strapped against her ribs. Her golden locks were braided around her head, giving her a sort of crown. Ribbons were woven through it, the green and brown standing out easily. Entering the clearing, she stumbled, falling forward and doing a quick roll to regain her balance. Her breathing was ragged, and she looked to the building before her.

Home. She would be safe there. Pushing to her feet, she takes off running once more. She knew not if they still pursued her. And that was problematic. Jumping up the steps, she thuds against the door, fumbling with the doorknob before opening it and falling inside. She landed on her side, and kicked the door shut. Once it was shut, she lay back and stare up at the ceiling, trying to still her pounding heart. It took a few minutes, but once it all caught up to her, she started laughing, a strange noise to escape her lips after what people had seen.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
(((Sorry, playing league of legends while I RP tonight.))
Glynn looked up suddenly at the intrusion. It was Saya, and she didn't look all that good. Glynn stood up and pulled the sword from its sheath. He walked up to her, giving her a good look over in the process. What in the hell was going on? "Saya, what's going on?" He was very, very worried if a warrior like her was this beat up and obviously scared.

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

The laughter faded slowly, and she places one hand over her eyes, calming herself pretty quickly. It was a terrible way to react to things like this, but it was the only way she knew how. As she calmed, she spreads her fingers, looking up at Glynn. All in all, she could have been worse. A small cut lay across her bicep, just under the edge of her sleeve, but a bandage would fix that right up. Other than that, there was no sign of anything wrong. Just her entrance, and her pounding heart.

"Glynn..."

She sat up slowly, looking herself over. She had a rip in the bottom of her jeans, but that was easily fixable. Buttoning her vest, she slowly pushes to her feet, dusting herself off. Turning, she looks at him, smiling as she runs one hand over her hair, her hazel eyes troubled. The golden locks seemed to be a mess, judging by what she felt with her hand, but that was pretty normal.

"Please. Don't worry. It is nothing."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He looked concerned over the wounds, the cut at least had to be dealt with. "Let me heal you." he summoned up a big of magic and crafted it into a healing spell. He couldnt use healing spells on himself, but others seemed to be no problem. "Why dont you tell me what trouble you've gotten into."

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

"As you wish, Glynn..."

Watching him as he summoned the magic, she takes note of the swell of it. It was always different to watch someone else use it. Because of her background, she could see a lot more than others. Her smile softens, and she nods lightly, sitting down in a chair, placing one hand against her chest, relaxing further.

"I'm always in some sort of trouble, dear. I'm just usually more careful. A friend....had asked to see me. I was foolish to go without scouting the area first. That's all. But I lost them before I came here."

Her free hand went up, tugging the pins from her hair so that her hair could tumble around her shoulders. Ruffling it lightly, she sighs, looking up at the ceiling, her mind full of thought.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He sheathed the word and soot next to her. Glynn wraped her in a powerful embrace, and leaned in to kiss her gently. As their lips made contact he released the spell, it tingled as the energy went from him to her. Then is was done, the elf pulled back, though didnt release his embrace. "It'll take a couple minutes, but it should be fine." He looked down at the woman and smiled. "Its not going to be very peaceful while I'm around you is it?"

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

When she was pulled close, a blush traveled across her cheeks. The warmth from the magic spreading through her made goosebumps appear on her skin. Brushing the tips of her fingers against his cheek, she grins lightly at his question. Her hazel eyes danced with laughter, and she shakes her head.

"It'll be plenty peaceful. Just rather exciting at times. But I shall try to keep it all at a minimum for your sake."

With a small frown, her forehead wrinkles and she looks to her arm, watching the whole process, making sure it did itself right. She brushes her fingers against it, then smiles softly. She speaks, unable to help herself, rather amused by the situation now that her fight or flight reflexes weren't on overdrive.

"Funny thing...I got that from a branch while I was running. Imagine. Me....wounded by a tree."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He smiled at the sentiment. "I guess that tree was more bite than bark, eh?" Slowly Glynn turned and headed for the couch, grimacing with each step. He sat down with a sigh and took a swog from the nearby bottle of Jack. The pain was quite a bit more dull. Though the bruises wer angrier than ever. "so what exactly were you doing out there>"

Dangerous Kitten

[Full Image Here]

Looking over at his words, she shrugs lightly, pushing to her feet. Wandering herself to the bar, she leans over and grabs a soda, feeling a bit childish at that moment. Cracking it open, she grins, taking a sip before nodding, rubbing the moisture from her lips and speaking softly.

"Definitely more bark."

Wandering over, she settles herself on the arm of the couch, kicking her shoes off to the floor, feeling like being barefoot for a while. Her socks followed, and she relaxes a bit.

"I had gotten a message from a dear friend. Her business was in trouble. A thief had settled into the city, and has been a nuisance. I was working on flushing them out. Unfortunately, my past was lurking in the shadows as well."

Loyal Gaian

Kamiki had been sleeping peacefully in Romin's room. She slowly woke up and looked around. Seeing Romin sleeping next to her, she turned on her side and watched him. She never said a word, just laid beside him, her lavender eyes never blinking as she watched him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff