Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

x3Kiome
[I don't like being in the middle of nowhere. Like where Regal lives must be beautiful and has its perks, but there's no way I could live there. I like the whole I can go out until 2AM and there are still places open. New Hampshire is enough middle of nowhere for me haha..]

[Being the one living in NH, I can agree it does sometimes feel like the middle of nowhere. Then I realize Boston is 40 minutes away....we will ignore the fact that I can walk into the "City" called Nashua in less than 15 minutes...place can fall in the rivers for all I care.

Also I did not realize you were not even 21 yet Kiome, now even I feel old.

I like breakfast, though for me I do not eat eggs. Texture just makes me gag, like many foods do.

Can't say I am a big fan of Asian food, though there is a few things I like. I like my breads to much for my own good -Is on a diet again.-]
((You guys are some real fuddy duddies. There's nothing in cities as grand as yours for me except anxiety. I live in Arkansas. I'm smack in the middle between our two biggest cities. And those cities aren't big. Little Rock has under 200,000 people in it, and it's more than enough for me.

Call me a country bumpkin (don't really, I'll cut you) but I'd rather have the sounds of nature outside my door than the sounds of cars zooming past echoing off buildings for miles.))

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| I enjoy where I live. I'm just outside of Pittsburgh and it's honestly not a particularly busy or big city despite the population, unless of course there's an event going on, but that's to be expected. I wouldn't want to live right in the middle of the city (I did when I started college back in 2008 and it was horrible) but I like being as close to it as I am. Besides, Pittsburgh is an absolutely gorgeous city and gets zero credit for that. I never want to leave!

Where I live is nice though, because it doesn't feel like a suburb of a city. It's very nature-y. I agree, even if I get annoyed by the birds chirping in the morning, I'd rather hear that as opposed to horns honking and cars driving by.

I went to Chicago for 2 weeks and that was the one thing I hated about it: the constant sounds of traffic and people throughout the day and night. I don't know how people can deal with living in larger cities. ||
((I really want to go to Amish Country in Pennsylvania and get that good Amish cheese! Send me some!))

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| The Amish make everything so good, omg. Now I'm really wanting something to eat... emotion_drool ||
((We have seventh day adventists here, which are similar to the Amish but make things differently. I'm so sad you're so close to them!))

Chatty Noob

[I'm sorry you get anxiety in big cities, but it's amazing. smile I absolutely love it Mr. Country Bumpkin.

Lue: Yeah, I'm really young. sad ]
Gamis Trideo
((You guys are some real fuddy duddies. There's nothing in cities as grand as yours for me except anxiety. I live in Arkansas. I'm smack in the middle between our two biggest cities. And those cities aren't big. Little Rock has under 200,000 people in it, and it's more than enough for me.

Call me a country bumpkin (don't really, I'll cut you) but I'd rather have the sounds of nature outside my door than the sounds of cars zooming past echoing off buildings for miles.))

[I live in a town of 25,000, and the largest city in my state is 110K-ish. I only like certain parts of both cities and will never live in them. I hate it because I walk everywhere but I do not mind living out in my town, it is large for NH but it is small and nice. As I said Boston is 40 minutes-2 hours depending traffic. (It is awful).

I don't mind Kiome, though just means I would have to wait before offering to go out for drinks.]
((The town I live in has 4000 people, the lakeside property I own is in a town under 500. And yet across the bridge our college city of 27000 is located. I love it.

Keep your cities. I'm comfortable as a hermit.))

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
|| Lakeside property?
emotion_kirakira
Let me come visit you, pleeeeease?
I might be a "city" girl, but it's always nice to get away and I hardly ever go on vacations anymore.
;n;

My family has property in Florida near a lake, but I hate Florida, sooooo... ||

Chatty Noob

[If you wanna go drinking.. I'll be either in Durham or Boston. cool

and HEEEEEERMIT. Get out of your shell and come visit me.
I'll even hold your hand and comfort you the whole time. biggrin
Oh wait, you don't like touching...
I'll give you a pat pat on the back every so often? biggrin ]

Playful Nerd

((Hey! This place is alive!

I feel for Regal. I hate where I live. Nearly every day someone's shot or somehow someone sends their car flying into a building or there's another theft. Not to mention the multiple rush hours and horrible drivers on an almost daily basis. *shudders* I'd rather live where there's almost a lot less people.))
Gamis Trideo
((The town I live in has 4000 people, the lakeside property I own is in a town under 500. And yet across the bridge our college city of 27000 is located. I love it.

Keep your cities. I'm comfortable as a hermit.))

[Looking for a room mate? Sounds nice population wise compared to where I live. My town is okay but the dynamic is changing up here. This place used to be very homely with everyone knowing each others names sort of deal and very kind. It still has that but there is also a lot less now. I have almost been run over 3 times in the past 2 weeks because people not paying or caring about traffic signals.

All life is for people us rushing here, rushing there. I just like to take things easy.

Kiome: One day soon maybe when I drive.]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Saizu the Blue
((Hey! This place is alive!

I feel for Regal. I hate where I live. Nearly every day someone's shot or somehow someone sends their car flying into a building or there's another theft. Not to mention the multiple rush hours and horrible drivers on an almost daily basis. *shudders* I'd rather live where there's almost a lot less people.))

|| Alive, indeed!

It isn't exactly the safest place ever around here, but it's been pretty quiet as far as violence goes, at least lately. I hope it stays that way. ><
I'm convinced that no one knows how to drive anywhere, though. Everyone is a terrible driver *cough* except me *cough* Really though, you run into idiot drivers all over the place. Trust me. ||

Chatty Noob

[Especially in Arkansas. There is this one dude, with sorta long hair and grungy beard that tends to be a shitty driver and yell at everyone else because they don't drive the way he does. xD]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff