Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Fashionable Warrior

[Emily]
Seeing him wander off to the door, Emily stood up with the dishes in hand. Heading for the kitchen once more, she washed the dishes and placed them away before returning to the bar. Her back rested against the counter, curious as to what he was doing. Her gaze fell toward the fireplace. It seemed a bit low. Walking over, she picked up a chuck of wood and tossed it to the fire, using the poker to even things around. Done with the task, she stood, watching the flames.
jessie my love i miss you sooo
((Anyone here?))

Fashionable Warrior

((BORED!!! SOMEONE RP WITH ME!))

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[I hate having no inspiration. that and being constantly tired.]]

Human Garbage

((Peach! -glomps- I missed you! How have you been? Is your mother hanging in there okay?))

Lonely Mage

Souijji came down the stairs holding her daughters hand. The two of them seemed to be having a deep conversation, however nothing verbal was being said. An odd coincidence, or might the two of them have picked up on something else. With a huff that could have come from someone twenty years older, Meito pulled away from her mother and plopped down on the floor next to the hearth. Shaking her head, Souijji sighed and awlked over to crouch in front of the child. Being as stubborn as her mother, Meito looked away and refused to acknowledge that her mother was even in the room still. With a roll of her eyes Souijji shook her head.
"You can try ignoring me all you want Meito, that doesn't mean anything will change."
Without looking at Souijji, Meito pouted and replied.
"You didn't have to make him leave."
"Yes honey, I did. When you're a little older you'll understand."
Meito socwled, her eyes flashing with a fire of rebellion.
"So you say. He like a daddy to me and you not like him being that way."
Souijji sighed and shook her head.
"I'm sorry you see it that way dearest, but he's not your daddy and never will be. He needed to move on in his studies and not get tied down with us right now."
Meito refused to give in.
"Did you run my real daddy off like that too?"
Souijji flinched and sat down, biting her bottom lip. This was not a conversation that she wanted to get into the way she was feeling tonight.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[She's hanging in.]]

It wasn't often that Peach wandered back into the infamous Two Doors Down. Tonight she did. She kicked off snow from her crimson boots an' sauntered inside, startled pleasantly by the appearance of her friend Souijji. "Well... iffen dat don't beat all. Meito an' Souijji. Thought ye 'ad vanished into thin air." The pirate spoke up. Saunterin' o'er to the bar for a drink. She offered her best smile towards the mother an' daughter.

Lonely Mage

Meito, sensing that she had the upper hand in the conversation was not slow in taking advantage of it.
"You did. Didn't you. That's why I don't know him. Was he one of your students too? Who was he mama? Do you even know?"
Souijji shuddered fighting back the self loathing that she felt every time she thought about how she'd let herself believe that she was someone worth loving.
"Enough Meito. You have no idea of what you speak."
Meito whimpered but ceased her attack. Her mother had never yelled at her and it frightened her that she would do so now.
"I'm sorry Meito, but this is not a subject I'm ready to discuss fully with you at this time. To answer a few of your questions, however, no, I did not run him off. He left of his own accord. He was not one of my students. The only student I've ever taken in was Arthur. As for the rest.....in due time I'll tell you more but there will be no more questions about him tonight."
Meito sniffed and slowly nodded her head.
"Can I at least know his name?"
Souijji sighed and closed her eyes. For several minutes it seemed as if she wasn't going to answer. Slowly opening her eyes she reached out and stroked her daughter's hair.
"Truth be told I'd rather not tell you. I know how powerful you are daughter and I'd rather you spent your energy on your studies instead of on someone who left us both without ever looking back."
Meito nodded and the two of them looked over to where Peach had come in

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Och now wee lass. Yer mum's got yer a frownin'. Dinna ye know wot season it be?" The pirate asked, skin tight white leather trousers clung to her slender legs. Peach arched a brow. She reached up to tousle her curls carelessly. For the season she sported elvish ears. "Tis de Winter Solis tic!" Peach said as she stepped o'er to Meito an' crouched, holding a hand out to the child. She winked at Souijji a'fore speaking.

"Meito? Would ye like to see magic?"

Lonely Mage

Oddly enough Meio said nothing more about her father, or lack of one. Looking from Peach to her mother, Meito stood up and gave her mother a hug before a unicorn appeared by her side.
"Love you mommy. Bye auntie Peaches. We'll do magic another time."
Without another word she and the unicorn disappeared. Souijji knew that it was just a matter of time before she'd have to tell Meito the full story, she just wished that she wasn't still hurting from it. Silly that after all this time it still had the power to hurt her. Maybe that was why she was shy about getting involved with anyone again. It was easier being the mischief maker that so many expected. At least while wearing that mask she didn't have to break into pieces again. Pasting on a smile she stood up and walked over behind the bar. Mixing herself a screwdriver, she didn't make it her usual 90% orange juice.
"She does have a mind of her own. Probably my fault for letting her get away with so much."
Lifting her glass, souijji downed nearly half of it before setting it back down and shivering. She actually hated the taste of vodka, but at this point she didn't care.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Toodles wee lass." Peach said, she rose an' walked towards Souijji wit' her hand still closed. "So 'ow about it lass? Care for a wee bit of pirate magic?" Her grey eyes were large, pleadin' wit' puppy eyes. She e'en pouted a wee bit. Hopin' it might coax Souijji.

Lonely Mage

Souijji sighed and finished off her drink. The burn of the vodka making her shiver. She really wished she could get drunk. She might have acted drunk a time or two....or thirty, but she'd never actually been able to get drunk. Didn't mean she liked the taste of the vodka any better though. Oddly enough she did wonder just what had happened to make Sev leave her. Was it just boredom, or was she really that ugly?
"Sure Peach. Surprise me."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wit' a much desired smirk, the pirate winked saucily at Souijji an' raised 'er closed fist to her lips. She blew on her fingers. A wisp of snow blew out. Peach opened up 'er 'and an' presented 'er friend wit' a glass rose. The tips of the petals were tinged a lovely shade of purple. "For ye m'lady." The pirate presented the rose to Souijji an' smiled happily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff