Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Conservative Lunatic

[ Huh you must live somewhere near me. Cause yeah, that's pretty much the same as it is here. ]

[ P.s. You guys' avatars are pretty sexy. ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| ooc: Alaska might actually be nice. xD

Haha, thanks V! ||

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[Awww thanks V. I've been listening to Angel with a Shotgun today... and I chose Butterfly with a Water gun. XD I'm in Florida. if that's anywhere near you.]]

Conservative Lunatic

[ Wisconsin here. So no. v.v Though yeah, Alaska is probably stupendous right now. ]

[
Post pending. ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
|| ooc: I'm in Pennsylvania and I'm shocked at how hot is is.

Anyway, I need to finish eating dinner really quick. Later! ||

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[toodles Renia. Oh the land of milk, beer and cheese. XD]]

Conservative Lunatic

Phosphorescent light glimmered among the trees, a soft but vibrant blue. Deep within the growing darkness of night did stalk a monstrosity of alchemy. A changeling, bearing hair so long it dared to brush thigh, with lines of electric blue spinning slowly into spirals where his eyes ought to have been. Rather, one would find many things missing from the creature's anatomy, no nose, no lips, indeed no real details stood out at all. Only a pair of pointed ears protruded from under that long silky hair of black. A tail of great length cracked about behind this aberration, with tuft of hair at it's end not unlike that of a lion.

At the edge of the treeline, his spiral eyes would seem to focus upon the Two Doors Down, peering through darkness as if it were light. How long it had been, the creature did not remember, but he was as much a 'man' as any human could dare say. Solitary, he had learned a great many things about the ways of the world, and had taken to bearing a body rippled with lean muscles, dense in fibers spun like coils. Beneath his shining skin of black, one could see them flex, curling and relaxing with every step, until out of his very skin, a pair of solid black shorts would seem to materialize. Simply covering his lack of gender as he neared stepped from the cover of trees shadow.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
While he stalked, o'erhead a female human fluttered wit' large o'ersized white monarch butterfly wings. Wit' a braid of shockingly soft emerald curls looped lazily o'er her shoulders the female alighted upon the ground just before the porch steps. She smiled as she fluttered her wings. It felt strange at first to have them, but the longer Peach flew she got used to her wings.

Conservative Lunatic

Memories flickered into his mind as the image of the woman appeared. Did he remember her, or was she simply someone who looked that certain way? How long had it truly been? Without another thought, the creature shimmered, and vanished. Not teleporting, or even truly disappearing, but projecting the forest behind himself onto his own skin. A virtual camouflage that would protect him for the moment. Holding deadly still, his eyes would ceaselessly watch the woman, strange in appearance, wings on humans, or at least humanoids, were not exactly commonplace.

A few seconds would pass before he would assess that she likely meant no harm, or had not seen him. In either case, he saw no reason to fear, no reason to suspect hostile intent. Carefully sliding into the earth itself, he would pass through it expertly. Transmuting himself into the dirt ahead, while returning the dirt behind to it's original composition. The entire process took only the briefest of moments before he would arise like some sort of shadow, standing only one stride from the porch.

"...This is...The Third Door Down, is it not?"

His voice came out a whisper, but spoke volumes of it's depth. Spiral eyes focusing on the large monarch wings for but a glance, before casting themselves into the boardwalk. The voice sounded like one heard before, no doubt, though the last time it had been muttered here, it was through child's lips.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Surprised that she wasn't alone, but smilin' anyways she spoke up. "Nay mate. Tis Two Doors Down. 'ow would ye care to join me fer a drink?" She smiled as she spoke up. 'er smile brought further beauty to her face. Peach let her wings flutter slowly. She held out one hand, beckonin' for 'im to join her inside.

Conservative Lunatic

For a moment, the creature simply stared at her hand. Flicking those alien eyes up to meet with hers. Shimmers of blue quaked through his fleshy surface, before he would nod. Three Doors Down, that sounded quite a bit more familiar. A drink? Those elvish ears of his twitched, and his body rearranged itself. Growing a hard case around the proper organs for consumption of alcohol.

"Eh...sure? You are...human?"

He asked cautiously, before pulling his hand up to place in her own. It's fingertips pointed, and without crease or even fingernail. Cool to the touch, and slick without being damp, the fingers would curl around her hand gently, and wait for her to lead on, or whatever it was she intended.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Aye. Me wings are temporary." She said with a smile, wrappin' her fingers aroun' his as she led him towards the front door. Peach wriggled her shoulders. The wings fluttered and shrank down into what was now apparent as a tiny sized black box betwixt her shoulder blades. She sighed. "I sail the skies in an air ship an' it's at dry dock."

Upon leadin' him inside she took him to a bar stool, an' stopped. "Wot's yer pleasure?"

Conservative Lunatic

Quietly he stalked behind her, his feet falling without a sound other than the creak of strained floorboards. As the two of them reached the bar, he pulled hair back and laid it behind his long, pointed ears. For a moment, he stared about, gazing at the inside of the tavern. How dreamlike it all was, he had been here not long ago, or so it felt, but then it had also been ages. Carefully, he would place himself onto a bar stool, not letting his weight come to bear entirely on it's poor frame, lest he chance breaking it.

"Pleasure? ... Uh...you mean ... The drink. Just water..."

A glimmer of blue would flicker over his 'jaw' and from it would form lips. Into a very faint sort of smile they would relax, and without a sound, he would force his eyes to become vaguely more human. Giving them true orbs within his skull, and even grays to represent the whites. However, the pupil and iris remained the deep black, ringed with circles of blue that seemed to spiral inward in a nearly hypnotic pattern, then they would spiral outward, reversing the entire effect.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Ye canna break it. De owner 'as all furniture magically re-enforced because of magical beings here." she stated as she watched 'im settle down gingerly. Peach grinned, she went behin' de bar by placin' one 'and on its counter, hoistin' 'erself up an' o'er it. De pirate grinned at 'im. She selected a water an' placed it in front of 'im. "Bloody 'ells mate. I've been a wretched hostess."

Stickin' 'er hand out to 'im she spoke up again. "Name's Peach."

Conservative Lunatic

One hand wrapped it's strange fingers about the water she had so graciously provided, while the other soon found itself in her hand once more. However, after hearing her name, he paused. An involuntary hesitation, for his name spoke to those who knew it's meaning, told of his heritage and his 'gift'. Bringing the glass to his lips, he would let the cold liquid spill over a black tongue, and down into his brand new belly. Whirling the liquid about inside, he gathered and stored it as another material entirely, however this process would go noticed only by those with senses tuned to arcane energy. "I am pleased to meet you." Softly, and with a cautious glance about the room, his voice would roll from the freshly moistened tongue. "Delta." Peering at her as the words escaped his lips, Delta set the glass back onto the bar's top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff