Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria arched an eyebrow as she watched J.J. Victoria giggled as she watched him pull her closer and talk in his sleep. He was so cute. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Victoria pulled back a bit of the blanket. "J.J." She whispered as she kissed his shoulder. A pout danced over her features as she sat on the edge of the bed. "You can't sleep all day, baby..." She said lightly, more to herself than to him.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Yesh I can.." he muttered as he shivered, cracking an eye open when she peeled off his covers. J.J. half turned to face her, he was sleepy and yawned. "How's about you come to bed with me? I'm sure we can get up to mischief..... It's cold!" he complained after feeling the cooler temp of the room compared to the warmth of the bed. His hazel eyes drifted from her lips down to her outfit and lingered at her breasts. He couldn't stop staring.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria giggled as he looked to her. "What's the fun in sleeping all day?" Victoria pouted, her blue-gray eyes dancing with mischief. Replacing the blanket, Victoria chuckled as she stood for a moment, stretching her limbs. "I was getting into mischief. I was dancing downstairs with no one to watch. It's no fun if there isn't anybody watching..." She said softly, doing a move or two as he stared at her, particularly her breast she noticed. "You liking the view I take it?" She asked with a playful smirk as she sank back onto the bed.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I like it." He agreed. J.J. pushed himself to sit up, his back against the headboard of the bed as he rubbed his eyes. He was naked under the covers. Since meeting Victoria he slept in her bed and remained naked while they were together in this room. The man grinned at her. "It's raining. It's a perfect day to be in bed."

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria grinned as she let her head tilt to the side slightly. "Glad you like it. I have several outfits like this, all different colors. For when I'm really in the belly dancing mood." She said with a playful wink as she slipped out of her skirt, which left her in the top and her black panties. "You are extremely insist on this whole stay in bed thing, aren't you?" She asked with a chuckle as she sank back onto the bed, straddling his lap as he sat up. "What's so great about being in bed all day?"

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Soft pillows." He answered immediately as his lips found hers. Shushing any more talk between the two of them. J.J.'s hands found themselves resting on Victoria's thighs, feeling her skin against the slight roughness of the bedcovers. He pulled her closer to him. His ears burned in heat. He was excited to see her...

[[If I vanish, it's because of the storm that just appeared out of nowhere.]]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Before she could reply, his lips met hers. Victoria blinked softly before returning the kiss, one hand resting against his waist, the other on his chest. After holding the kiss for several moments, Victoria pulled back slightly, her forehead resting against his. "Just, pillows hmm?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
J.J. grinned at her. He laughed as he slid his hands up further, brushing past her panties to rest on her waist. "I suppose the blankets must account for something in this warm mess of a bed. What else is there?" He teased. His sleepiness was slowly fading away. Though at this particular point, he wasn't showing it.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria grinned, a giggle escaping her lips as she shook her head lightly. "Oh, is that all?" She asked lightly with an arched eyebrow as she brushed her lips against his neck.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Out of nowhere, his arms circled her waist and tossed her aside, onto her side of the bed. J.J. roared playfully and nuzzled against her cheek with his two day stubble. He chuckled. Pinning her under him the man spoke. "And there's you. Although technically it's me.... in your bed. I dare say the vampire has caught herself a prey." He nibbled on her earlobe, the sheet wrapped around his waist haphazardly.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria squeaked in surprise as she was tossed onto her side of the bed. Giggling as Victoria pinned her to the bed, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Mmm. Well. I like this prey more than most, so I think I'll hang onto him for a while." She muttered lightly with a smirk as he nibbled on her earlobe.

[[ OoC: Sorry. I was summoned to help with yard work. ]]

Dapper Genius

OoC: I am a lovely bunch of coconuts....

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[[-lurks- I'm allergic to coconuts.]]

Dapper Genius

OoC: Me too. It's sadness for me sometimes.
And I've decided that my computer may be allergic to the internet at McDonalds.... o.O

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Terralucial
OoC: Me too. It's sadness for me sometimes.
And I've decided that my computer may be allergic to the internet at McDonalds.... o.O
((Maybe your computer is just allergic to McDonald's. *shrugs* More things should be anyways.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff