Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Hm? Oh no.. I woke on my own." He stammered, eyeing her moist damp skin. J.J.'s cheeks darkened in a rosy tint as he glanced away. Spotting his boxers on the floor. His leather trousers and shirt had disappeared, he didn't know or really care. "Hi." He said bashfully. His hazel eyes drifted back to hers, a slow gentle smile working its way onto his lips.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria smiled softly, a light giggle escaping her lips as he blushed and looked away. "You're cute when you blush, J.J." Victoria said lightly as she met his gaze. "Hi." She said to him lightly before she glanced to her dresser. "How'd you sleep?" She asked lightly as she opened a drawer to find something to wear.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
J.J. laughed softly. "Just fine. I had an amazing bed companion....." He chuckled as his cheeks, darkened even more. He pushed to sit up, one hand resting on the sheets that kept his nakedness covered. J.J. grinned at Victoria. "How about you? Was I....." he paused, running his tongue over his teeth in thought. fuzzy. "satisfactory?"

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Deciding on a black flowing skirt and a gray off the shoulders top, Victoria removed them from the drawer along with a white strapless bra and black panties. "Good to hear." She said softly as she glanced to him over her shoulder. Deciding not to get dressed just yet, Victoria set the outfit on top of the dresser before she wandered over to the bed, sitting beside J.J. as he asked his next question. "Oh, trust me, you were more than just satisfactory." She said with a playful smirk, leaning in to place a kiss upon his lips.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
His hands darted out, catching her and pulling her onto his lap. He felt playful, satisfied and yet wanted more. J.J. kissed her back. "Hmm.. God... you taste so damn good." He murmured against her lips as he reached down with one hand to adjust the sheet. Making sure he was covered up. He'd wear his clothes.... provided he knew where they were.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria giggled as she was moved to his lap. Leaning her forehead against J.J.'s, Victoria closed her eyes, a light smirk tugging at her lips. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you rather enjoy my company..." Victoria said playfully as she opened her eyes. "Oh, while I'm thinking about it. When slash if you want to get dressed, your clothes are over on the chair." She nodded towards a small table with a pair of chairs, one of them hidden beneath a few items of clothing. "You look as good out of your clothes as you do in them..." Victoria said with a light blush.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Perhaps." He grinned at her as he rested his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes as he thought of last night. It had been an experience. He roughly recalled stripping off his clothes. There was a blur from the vodka drinks though. Some of last night's memory lingered. "Mmm thanks. I wondered where I had dropped it off." J.J. was tempted to take her again but declined. "I think I need a shower...."

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria grinned, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. "It seems that vodka hit you a bit harder than you thought last night..." Victoria said lightly as she met his gaze. "Sure. Bathroom is through that door. There should still be some fresh towels in there if you'd like to shower. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat downstairs after your done?" She asked, hoping to keep his company for a while longer. She was rather enjoying his company and she wasn't quite ready to give him up just yet.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"But but but... the vodka tasted so good." He playfully protested, though secretly he would have given it up if she asked. J.J. nodded. He reluctantly slipped out from under her, leaving the sheet on the bed as he padded naked to the door leading to the bathroom. "A bite to eat would be great. Unless you were wanting to bite elsewhere..." He laughed and shut the door.

It didn't take him long to shower. Just enough to wash off the hangover feeling and wrap a towel around his hips. J.J. felt better. He was reluctant to get dressed though.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria giggled lightly at his playful protest. As she was placed on the bed, Victoria watched him pad to the bathroom with a smirk, enjoying the view. At his next comment, Victoria arched an eyebrow. "Well..." Victoria said lightly with a soft chuckle. While he showered, Victoria dressed, the fabric of her top and skirt accent her curves in the right places. She was finishing brushing her hair when he came out of the shower.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
J.J. laughed. He came out in his towel, snagged up his boxers and other clothes before retreating back into the bathroom. Funny. He wasn't shy about stripping off last night. "Man... I'm starving. Sleeping all day can throw an appetite crazy I guess." He spoke aloud. His voice was slightly muffled. With his glasses now on his face and he was dressed he stepped out, smiling. "Lordy... I should be arrested for seeing a sight this beautiful."

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria glanced to J.J. as he stepped out of the bathroom. She loved how bashful he was. Smiling, Victoria set her brush down, hearing his muffled voice, but not being able to make out what he was saying. As he stepped back out, Victoria turned so that she was facing him, a light smile tugging at her lips. "Such a charmer, J.J. I could get use to this..." She said with a playful wink as she nodded towards the door. "Shall we go get something to eat?" She asked lightly as she tilted her head to the side.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Sure sure." He nodded and tied on his boots. J.J. gestured her out first, then closed the door behind him. Hmm... 13. How did he end up in that room? Shrugging off the thought he walked with her downstairs. "What's to eat? And drink. I'm parched." He said softly. J.J., despite his hangover went straight for the bar and the vodka bottle.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Victoria smiled lightly, thanking him as he opened the door. Such a gentleman. Having left her feet bare out of habit, Victoria padded down the stairs with J.J. Hearing his question, she thought for a moment. "Well. There is a full kitchen with a variety of food that we could cook up. Or. If we don't want to cook, there is a fully stocked buffet. And you know where the bar is..." Victoria nodded to it, smirking as he went straight for the vodka. "You definitely like your vodka, J.J." She said softly as she padded over to the bar with him.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
J.J. just grinned. He liked the idea of a full buffet. "Yum, food. Me J.J. Me hungry." He laughed at his short words and picked up the bottle. Nodding his head he was limited in thinking or speaking. His stomach grumbled. "Yeah... food. Sorry for the short thoughts today. I'm kinda hungry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff