Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Funniest s**t I've received in ages. (bottom of the first page)

Yep, that's funny 0.20900321543408 20.9% [ 65 ]
Whoa, serious? 0.10932475884244 10.9% [ 34 ]
Some people are so stupid 0.21864951768489 21.9% [ 68 ]
Poll whore option 0.46302250803859 46.3% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]

Jessie Ann James
-Her ears twitched lightly as she thought she heard the sounds of someone inside. Walking off the Patio she went back up the porch and through the open front door and looked around.- Hello?? Did I hear somneone??

Years of threats from every man he ever met had weakened our Heros trust by far. His voice hesitated to reveal his location, deciding for him to simply stand. Tricked before by something far simpler, he stood without flinching. "..."

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James
-Her ears twitched lightly as she thought she heard the sounds of someone inside. Walking off the Patio she went back up the porch and through the open front door and looked around.- Hello?? Did I hear someone??

Years of threats from every man he ever met had weakened our Heros trust by far. His voice hesitated to reveal his location, deciding for him to simply stand. Tricked before by something far simpler, he stood without flinching. "..."

-Sighing softly she walked over to a small desk at the far end of the room. Sitting down behind it she absently sent a small burst of flames spinning around the room, lighting she lamps set here and there throughout it. Opening a battered old sketchbook she flipped through it looking for a particular sketch done years ago, her ears twitching occasionally as she kept listening to the sounds around her.-
He gave up on his pointlessly cautious ideals. He always of a fickle nature, especially when it came to acting against his rash nature. "Oh, what the hell... It's not like I really give a damn." He put out his cigarette between his thumb and index finger, letting the ash be carried out by a slight breeze. "Yo." His signature greeting, formalities aside.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
He gave up on his pointlessly cautious ideals. He always of a fickle nature, especially when it came to acting against his rash nature. "Oh, what the hell... It's not like I really give a damn." He put out his cigarette between his thumb and index finger, letting the ash be carried out by a slight breeze. "Yo." His signature greeting, formalities aside.

-Blinks a bit startled as she looks up, a slight blush rushing across her cheeks as she stood up.- Oh. Pardon me for not noticing you before, and welcome to Two Doors Down. May I help you with something?? -Her sea green eyes sparkled with self-laughter as she smiled at you.-
Jessie Ann James

-Blinks a bit startled as she looks up, a slight blush rushing across her cheeks as she stood up.- Oh. Pardon me for not noticing you before, and welcome to Two Doors Down. May I help you with something?? -Her sea green eyes sparkled with self-laughter as she smiled at you.-

He let out another sigh of fatigue, his eyes streaming voer to her. "Help me? Probably not." How cryptic. Cracking his knuckles and rising to vote figuratively. "But I guess you can put me up for a while... Maybe." He wanted a drink.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James

He let out another sigh of fatigue, his eyes streaming voer to her. "Help me? Probably not." How cryptic. Cracking his knuckles and rising to vote figuratively. "But I guess you can put me up for a while... Maybe." He wanted a drink.

-Chuckling softly she shook her head- You might be surprised at what an odd one like me can do. Considering that she just opened I'm sure we have a room that might be to your liking. Might I at least know your name?? -Her tail started dancing to music that only she seemed to be able to hear.-
Jessie Ann James
-Chuckling softly she shook her head- You might be surprised at what an odd one like me can do. Considering that she just opened I'm sure we have a room that might be to your liking. Might I at least know your name?? -Her tail started dancing to music that only she seemed to be able to hear.-

They always ask that for some reason. "No, I'm afraid you can't." He hated to be so callous, but people always seem shocked at that response, no matter how he put it. "Although people before have referred to me as The Nameless One. Not that I advocate you using that monocre, you are free to address me as that, and I will answer." He really wanted a drink now.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James

They always ask that for some reason. "No, I'm afraid you can't." He hated to be so callous, but people always seem shocked at that response, no matter how he put it. "Although people before have referred to me as The Nameless One. Not that I advocate you using that monocre, you are free to address me as that, and I will answer." He really wanted a drink now.

-Smiles softly and shakes her head, her humor reasserting it's self as her ears twitched- Whatever rocks your boat I suppose. I'm Jessie by the way. Would you like your room or perhaps something from the kitchens??
Walks through the door as if he owned the place, a smirk on his face as he looked around. Sneering he looked at Jessie. "Pitiful. You need to rethink your location little b***h. Why you always choose the mountains is beyond me. Then again your choice on most things is pitiful. Must come from your mother's side." Walking over to one of the couches he perched on the arm of it. "You'd think that someone with your talent and background could do better, but you're too soft. You pander to humans as if they were something special instead of the beasts that they are."

Questionable Genius

Claire the Vampire Demon
Walks through the door as if he owned the place, a smirk on his face as he looked around. Sneering he looked at Jessie. "Pitiful. You need to rethink your location little b***h. Why you always choose the mountains is beyond me. Then again your choice on most things is pitiful. Must come from your mother's side." Walking over to one of the couches he perched on the arm of it. "You'd think that someone with your talent and background could do better, but you're too soft. You pander to humans as if they were something special instead of the beasts that they are."

-Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she looked at you and her ears went flat to her head.- You haven't changed a bit Nat. You're still a prig and an a**. What do you want here besides to try and ruin my good mood??
Jessie Ann James
-Smiles softly and shakes her head, her humor reasserting it's self as her ears twitched- Whatever rocks your boat I suppose. I'm Jessie by the way. Would you like your room or perhaps something from the kitchens??

He glanced around the room, and then out the window, focusing on the sky itself. "No, not right now." He sighed once more, looking out. "I have some things I need to do... I'll come back." He turned full-circle, hoping he wouldn't be both the first and last customer. "See you later, I suppose." With that, he headed out the door.

Questionable Genius

Gathozar the 3rd
Jessie Ann James

He glanced around the room, and then out the window, focusing on the sky itself. "No, not right now." He sighed once more, looking out. "I have some things I need to do... I'll come back." He turned full-circle, hoping he wouldn't be both the first and last customer. "See you later, I suppose." With that, he headed out the door.

-Smiles at you and nods her head- Take care sir and know that you'll always be welcome here. -Her smile died as she turned her attention back to the other man.-
Claire the Vampire Demon

An obvious non-human, his personality probably that of a night-creature. Most likely vampiric. "You can't speak that way to a woman." He grinned, a battle and a drink were first on his list for things he wanted. "Perhaps you would gain some respect if I tore your limbs asunder?" He placed a hand on the coffin strapped firmly to his back.
Jessie Ann James
Claire the Vampire Demon

-Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she looked at you and her ears went flat to her head.- You haven't changed a bit Nat. You're still a prig and an a**. What do you want here besides to try and ruin my good mood??

Smirks, knowing that he hit a nerve. "Want, what makes you think I would want anything from a b***h mutt like yourself? Anything you can do I can top any day of the week." Fingers his staff with irritation.

Questionable Genius

Claire the Vampire Demon
Smirks, knowing that he hit a nerve. "Want, what makes you think I would want anything from a b***h mutt like yourself? Anything you can do I can top any day of the week." Fingers his staff with irritation.
Because you're just like your father. You never stir yourself unless something's on your mind. Spill it and leave before I see how elastic your guts are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff